Sign in to follow this  
imtheredrum

Sos Need Help

imtheredrum

Hi Paul

Jeff Dodson here... if you can post this I would appreciate it immensely...

I have a problem and need help from any source I can find at this point.... so here goes....

Some here may know me only by my posts, but most do not know that 2010 had been a very tough start for me and my family...I have never had to swallow pride and beg for help in my whole life... was always able to handle things... so I'm not good at asking for help but always offered to any in need when I was approached...My wife, Ritz, has been in and out of hospitals for the past 4 months... and I had a heart attack this past February in CDO... damage was done and an operation is needed, probably only can be done in Manila...Some day, god willing that I make it long enough... I will have it done but when you live on SSDI, it's not much so it will take over a year to save up the money to get the operation....I have managed to pay all of these past hospital bills, but the purpose of this message is not for me, but for my wife.....She has been diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma (bone cancer) her bones are very brittle and weak... she has been in agony for months now and during this last trip to the hospital in CDO, she broke her hip. The HITS just keep on coming... she has been laying in the Provincial Hospital in CDO for 11 days now and I am getting desperate... There is no cure for her condition, however, it can be arrested and stop the progression with radiation and kemo... The hip prosthesis is 60,000p about 1,500 US dollars... and I desperately need any help from anyone that can help, even a little would be greatly appreciated...if you can help, please contact me at 09266495450 Philippine number...and my email address is [email protected] Maybe some conservatives can help a fellow conservative.... Just hoping and praying

The country code and number would be +639266495450

Thanks Jeff Dodson...

-----------------------------

BANKING INFORMATION:

Jeffrey Lynn Dodson

Pk1, Brgy23

Gingoog City, Misamis Oriental

Mindanao 9014

Just in case my phone number if they ask is +0639266495454 internationally and 09266495450 locally

Bank: BDO (Banco de Oro)

Peso Account: 3140040533

Dollar Account: 3140040061

Edited by Admin
Added Jeff's banking information - Paul

Cary

Good luck to you Jeff and your wife. I hope things work out for you.

KeithAngel

I am neither a christian, conservative nor american but if you have paypal I will kick in a $100 for your wife fellar

Edited by Keith Angel

Ozepete

I am neither a christian, conservative nor american but if you have paypal I will kick in a $100 for your wife fellar

Good on you Keith.

This is my first time here but had chip in cos I too have Multiple Myeloma and its a bastard of a thing. I am lucky being in Australia with excellent service but this poor lady will be gioing through hell. I have had kemo (VAD) and stem cell harvesting ready for transplant shortly. This is amazing treatment but would be costly in the Fils. Can someone check out these people and if they're legit, lets get in and help this lady. Perhaps a bank there could be approached to accept transfers on their behalf.

Daisy

Good on you Keith.

This is my first time here but had chip in cos I too have Multiple Myeloma and its a bastard of a thing. I am lucky being in Australia with excellent service but this poor lady will be gioing through hell. I have had kemo (VAD) and stem cell harvesting ready for transplant shortly. This is amazing treatment but would be costly in the Fils. Can someone check out these people and if they're legit, lets get in and help this lady. Perhaps a bank there could be approached to accept transfers on their behalf.

I know he is legit....one expat from CDO visited him the last time he himself was confined in the hospital here in CDO. After that Hunt case, I personally became sceptical in jumping to my feet everytime i heard the same story of Expats asking for help. Not because I don't believe in them but because of the families who wanted to be much more importance than the patient. Ritz' case would be different because she will be directly attended by her husband. I could get hospital records to attest it though!

daisy

Balintawak

I just sent you an pm jeff

Paul

Just to let it be known, I have known Jeff through other Yahoo Groups we are on, together. I have met him and spent time talking with him in person.

I don't know if that will help, Jeff, but I at least I can be a character witness for you.

rbm

Just to let it be known, I have known Jeff through other Yahoo Groups we are on, together. I have met him and spent time talking with him in person.

I don't know if that will help, Jeff, but I at least I can be a character witness for you.

Seems quite a few members interested in helping Jeff, has anyone news where a donation can be made to? I think what we need is a bank account number if it is allowed to posted on here.

All the best Jeff and hope it works out for the best.

cebubird

PM Jeff and he will give you.

I sent by Western Union.

And BTW, whatever happend to the thought somone had a few months ago of starting some kind of fund to be able to help folks in need like this.

From my months of reading I would think that most of the people living there on quite wealthy, while there are many like us who have enough to live fairly comfortably while being able to stick aside a little for emergency and to help others a little.

At any rate it is nice to see people responding to a need like this-it wouldnt take many giving just a little to make a HUGE difference.

rbm

I sent by Western Union.

And BTW, whatever happend to the thought somone had a few months ago of starting some kind of fund to be able to help folks in need like this.

From my months of reading I would think that most of the people living there on quite wealthy, while there are many like us who have enough to live fairly comfortably while being able to stick aside a little for emergency and to help others a little.

At any rate it is nice to see people responding to a need like this-it wouldnt take many giving just a little to make a HUGE difference.

Thanks for that, will do.

If the mods would permit perhaps if we were to post bank details of Jeffs account it may get a few others to respond. As you said Byrdman, if enough of the members kick in a little the amount Jeff requires would soon be met.Lets wish him well and hope he posts now and again to update us on the progress.

Daisy

I sent by Western Union.

Thanks for that, will do.

If the mods would permit perhaps if we were to post bank details of Jeffs account it may get a few others to respond. As you said Byrdman, if enough of the members kick in a little the amount Jeff requires would soon be met.Lets wish him well and hope he posts now and again to update us on the progress.

I have visited her in Northern Mindanao Medical Center (Provincial Hospital)last Friday and glad that I did because it made her happy. She is still waiting for the schedule of her operation in her hip bone? :) Please join her in praying that it is not Cancer....

Jeff texted me yesterday that they have a whole day brown out in Gingoog City and that he will be in the hospital today, April 25...maybe he will update everyone then. Thanks.

rbm

[quote name='Daisy'

I have visited her in Northern Mindanao Medical Center (Provincial Hospital)last Friday and glad that I did because it made her happy. She is still waiting for the schedule of her operation in her hip bone? :cry: Please join her in praying that it is not Cancer....

Jeff texted me yesterday that they have a whole day brown out in Gingoog City and that he will be in the hospital today, April 25...maybe he will update everyone then. Thanks.

Thanks for the update Daisy, if your able to make contact please ask him to check his mail as have no cell signal where I am now.

Thanks and good luck to them.

cebubird

Yes do that for me also.,

I sent him a txt saying to check his email as I gave all the info about the Western Union transfer I sent him.

rbm

Yes do that for me also.,

I sent him a txt saying to check his email as I gave all the info about the Western Union transfer I sent him.

Great, I think its important to have as many replies to the post as possible. Once it drops off the main board it will be easily forgotten.

I shall let you know if and cell signal...

A few days is more than enough.........

cebubird

Had email from Jeff when I turned on pc this morning. No details, just brief note saying how much he and wife appreciated the help.

I have a feeling/hope that based on the number of v iews to the post that he has had a lot of thank u emails to send.

He and wife Ritz are certainly in our prayers here.