Low Priced Rentals - Volume 2

Hi all, just need a little bit of help in finding some accommodation in Naga or Carcar for three months from 10th Oct. Need a fully furnished place at least two bedroom with at least fans pref air con and cr etc. Some sort of security would be good ie a guard or gates etc. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks heaps.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeezNuz

• longshot2

• DaFamilyGuy

• benjun

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beautiful 2 STOREY HOUSE IN BANGKAL LAPU-LAPU CITY FOR RENT !!!!   2 storey house 2 BR Tiled Comfort Room Very near in the wet market Near in the mactan international airport Fantastic Neighbo

Apartment for Rent in Mandaue City, Cebu Location : G. Ouano Street, Umapad, Mandaue City, Cebu 8 minutes drive to Cebu Doctors University, Park Mall 10 minutes drive to SM, Ayala and Airport  

Nice House 4 Rent! (All-complete) A family size apartment in a strategic place. Located in Mactan, near to Bigfoot Studios & 5 minutes drive to Shangrila Hotel, & other best resorts in Mac

Posted Images

DeezNuz

Anyone got a condo or know someone who wants to rent out one in Cebu city for 3-weeks

Or anyone know a condotel type place.

In July august for around 15-20 thousand. needs to have furniture, and small kitchen.

Internet access. I bedroom, not a studio not to far away from some night life..

First time in Cebu and dont want a hotel room.

Thanks.

Only place I know is the ones near the Mactan Airport. Lancaster Suites...are good with short term stay.

DeezNuz

Hi all, just need a little bit of help in finding some accommodation in Naga or Carcar for three months from 10th Oct. Need a fully furnished place at least two bedroom with at least fans pref air con and cr etc. Some sort of security would be good ie a guard or gates etc. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks heaps.

I've seen rentals available at the Deca Homes properties in Minglanilla, online. You may be able to connect with the, and negotiate a short term rental.

As for Carcar...I thought Paul (Admin) knows of a good place. Do a look-up using the SEARCH function of this forum for CARCAR and list it by relevancy. You should be able to find the original post...I also thing it is a PINNED Topic somewhere.

longshot2

My gf in Cebu lives with her parents, and live in and operate a squatter's sori sori store near sm mall. They just got the word they need to vacate, as the land will be put to another use soon. Does anyone know of a low cost lot for purchase or rental property suitable for relocating their home / sori sori store? They would like to remain in close proximity, as the father works near s/m. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by longshot2
DeezNuz

My gf in Cebu lives with her parents, and live in and operate a squatter's sori sori store near sm mall. They just got the word they need to vacate, as the land will be put to another use soon. Does anyone know of a low cost lot for purchase or rental property suitable for relocating their home / sori sori store? They would like to remain in close proximity, as the father works near s/m. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Where does you girlfriend and her family live now? What can they afford to pay?

Honestly dude...any people I know that operate and own a squatter sari-sari store...also lives in a squatter area (FREE RENT, just pay the shared utilities). The lowest priced rental you will find is about 15-20 km outside of the area...near Labangon and Tisa...by renting a boarding room...usually P2,000-4,000 a month depending on the amenities.

They could try Mandaue area as well because it is just one jeepney ride to SM.

Low cost lots near cebu would be in Minglanilla, Consolacion, Liloan, Naga or Compostela. Lots in the city or in Mandaue are expensive.

longshot2

Where does you girlfriend and her family live now? What can they afford to pay?

Honestly dude...any people I know that operate and own a squatter sari-sari store...also lives in a squatter area (FREE RENT, just pay the shared utilities). The lowest priced rental you will find is about 15-20 km outside of the area...near Labangon and Tisa...by renting a boarding room...usually P2,000-4,000 a month depending on the amenities.

DeezNuz

The city has started a rejuvination process (don't know how succesful it will be at such an early stage) Although, it will be preempted with the complete public opening of the Cebu SRP-to-North Reclamation tunnel way and subsequent cleaning of the port area. They've already begun a relocation process for all the squatters currently living in the port area to a place in the mountains of Talamban.

Although, most of those families had already started to scatter to other congested squatter areas such as; across from Makro (near SM); hiding in vestiges that are concrete drainage sections near Cebu Doc University (yeah, right next to Diver's condo's) and other popular squatter regions of the city...all in vain I might add. Most move, just to find out they are now being relocated else where due to city development.

To put it frankly man...even if you got them a nicer aboad for them...how will they be able to support themselves without the store...many of the other areas are already permiated with fly-by-night sari-sari stores. Not to burst your bubble...just laying it out straight for ya to make a decision.

Most of those boarding houses I mentioned do not permit families...only one, or two individuals at most. So regardless if you get a couple boarding rooms or are able to find a house for P4,000 - P6,000 per month...it will be a jeepney ride, or two, or three distance for the father to get to work. Boarding houses near SM, run P3,000-P5,000 a month and includes electricity and water...but as I mentioned, only permit 1 or 2 tenants at any given time.

Edited by BigRob
longshot2

The city has started a rejuvination process (don't know how succesful it will be at such an early stage) Although, it will be preempted with the complete public opening of the Cebu SRP-to-North Reclamation tunnel way and subsequent cleaning of the port area. They've already begun a relocation process for all the squatters currently living in the port area to a place in the mountains of Talamban.

Although, most of those families had already started to scatter to other congested squatter areas such as; across from Makro (near SM); hiding in vestiges that are concrete drainage sections near Cebu Doc University (yeah, right next to Diver's condo's) and other popular squatter regions of the city...all in vain I might add. Most move, just to find out they are now being relocated else where due to city development.

To put it frankly man...even if you got them a nicer aboad for them...how will they be able to support themselves without the store...many of the other areas are already permiated with fly-by-night sari-sari stores. Not to burst your bubble...just laying it out straight for ya to make a decision.

Most of those boarding houses I mentioned do not permit families...only one, or two individuals at most. So regardless if you get a couple boarding rooms or are able to find a house for P4,000 - P6,000 per month...it will be a jeepney ride, or two, or three distance for the father to get to work. Boarding houses near SM, run P3,000-P5,000 a month and includes electricity and water...but as I mentioned, only permit 1 or 2 tenants at any given time.

Thanks for the input guys. The problem still persists so if you hear of anything keep us in mind. A rent of p6000 to p8000 is doable with my help, but you are right about them needing to suport themselves with the sori sori store.

Dude...I saw a house the other day that had paint resemblling a bowl of Halo Halo.

foodie_thumbnailjpg.jpg

AAAAHHHHHHHHhhhhhh, so that explains it !!

All Filipinos love halo halo, so they all want their house to be painted like halo halo, thats why they are all multi coloured.

Now I understand !!

DeezNuz

I'll keep an eye out for you...

For the budget you specified you can easily find a small bungalow type house or townhouse (row house) in Minglinilla or Lapu Lapu. Usually the owners of Deca Homes properties looking to rent their place out.

Thanks for the input guys. The problem still persists so if you hear of anything keep us in mind. A rent of p6000 to p8000 is doable with my help, but you are right about them needing to suport themselves with the sori sori store.

longshot2

For the budget you specified you can easily find a small bungalow type house or townhouse (row house) in Minglinilla or Lapu Lapu. Usually the owners of Deca Homes properties looking to rent their place out.

any way to find who has a deca house that wants t rent it out?

• 4 months later...

Hello....I travelling to Cebu in late Feb and would like a one month rental.

I dont mind spending between 35-45 thousand pesos..if its a house

My girlfriend and I want a nice location near a beach .Need.Internet connection ,,air con,,etc

Need only a month but if we really like the place...we will see later to settle in Cebu

Thanks for the help

ancienrocka

any way to find who has a deca house that wants t rent it out?

I have a good friend who has a place in Deca Homes in Jagabiao just before Consolacion - 6500p. I haven't seen it but it is brand new I think.

PM me if interested.