Sign in to follow this  
Paul

How Long After Intercourse Can A Woman Take A Pregnancy Test?

Cary

Mac;

I hope that its not too long that you are back together with your family. Good luck to yah.thumbsup.gif

Then I hope that she and her family are prepared to care for the baby since the father wont. I've seen many cases like this and with mixed results. The really successful ones are when the girl has solid support from her family not only deal with the pregnancy, but also in the raising of the child.

' Any playboy can be a dad, but its takes a real man to be a father.' - - Cary 2010

i agree with you on that score my fiance was so worried that if i found out she was buntis id do the over the hill scenario but i told her from the beginning im here for the long haul even tho im not in the phils right now i support my family so they never go without i miss my boy so much i see him growing up on cam every day but we all know its not the same as being there & i cant wait to be back there to be a complete family again

broden

I tell ya, this is EXACTLY why I set up this ( Birth Control / Contraceptives) forum. So many Filipinas don't realize, unfortunately, that they CAN become pregnant if a guy doesn't use a condom.

Geeez man, feck. The Catholic Church doesn't give a flying feck about these girls. Education is the ONLY thing that is going to help them!!

My GF is now 8 months preggy and i very sure Mae tested postive after about a week. Ur right they dont give a flying feck about these girls and it sucks.

Cheers

Mark

Yeah? And this is another 4-en-er, who certainly knew better.

Last time I looked, it was against the forum rules to slam any specific religion for their beliefs. Broden, would you please warn both of these guys to not do this again? Yeah, right...

you know i agree with you .. but as i am openly Catholic i don't want to be biased on this issue ..though i don't agree with the Church in all things .. i agree in many .. but far from all .. the Catholic church is an institution that has stood the test of time .. but don't confuse the institution with my religion .. to me one is a very real and physical thing the other is belief and faith they intermix but are separate ..

i'd rather no one bashed any religion in anyway on this forum at all but yes indeed many do Catholicism is a pretty big boy on the block and that makes it pretty easy to bash .. then you can add to that that there are some .. people groups and organizations that find the only way to lift themselves up is to put others down (want a bit of politics too? you see politicians do this pretty much exclusively now rather then saying why they are good they say only why the other guy sucks)

there are also the people who want to pass the buck .. a growing segment of the population in todays world .. it can't be my fault it can't be your fault .. so who's fault is it .. well some faceless entity .. a church a government a company trans fat msg or whatever

then there are some atheists, i've known many .. and i've seen the many reasons why people call themselves that .. those that come by it honestly (in my experience the most quiet ones and easiest ones to respect) ..those with the large ego .. large enough they can't allow for anything to be larger then themselves or above them.. and those that call themselves atheist because in truth deep inside they are actually mad at God for some perceived slight and thus refuse to believe

agnosticism now that i can better understand .. saying i just don't know is always easier then saying you are totally sure one way or the other

but is it my job as a mod to warn anyone about anything cause someone told me to .. no i don't think it is .. it's surely not my job to keep the administration in line .. Paul can post whatever he wants .. feel free to talk to him directly if you have a problem with what he posts about anything .. he's open to anyone taking the direct approach .. i know i've talked with Paul .. about all sorts of things .. through pm .. plenty of times

personally i don't let the religion stuff bother me .. i've never cared what other people think of my beliefs my faith or the things i belong to .. lets just say i turn the other cheek

i know what i believe in and that's good enough for me .. if someone wants to bash or argue religion they can go find a theologian to do that with

i have occasionally waded in to a religion thread .. but only to set forth some facts as i knew them .. no opinion.. hard fact as in church rules and such .. i do believe i will tend to keep to that personal guideline

i'm not here to save anyones soul .. whatever keeps anyone from running screaming through the night and doesn't harm anyone else is fine by me

i think i've rambled on enough .. and rambled i have

Headshot

I tell ya, this is EXACTLY why I set up this ( Birth Control / Contraceptives) forum. So many Filipinas don't realize, unfortunately, that they CAN become pregnant if a guy doesn't use a condom.

Geeez man, feck. The Catholic Church doesn't give a flying feck about these girls. Education is the ONLY thing that is going to help them!!

My GF is now 8 months preggy and i very sure Mae tested postive after about a week. Ur right they dont give a flying feck about these girls and it sucks.

Cheers

Mark

Last time I looked, it was against the forum rules to slam any specific religion for their beliefs. Broden, would you please warn both of these guys to not do this again? Yeah, right...

you know i agree with you .. but as i am openly Catholic i don't want to be biased on this issue ..though i don't agree with the Church in all things .. i agree in many .. but far from all .. the Catholic church is an institution that has stood the test of time .. but don't confuse the institution with my religion .. to me one is a very real and physical thing the other is belief and faith they intermix but are separate ..

i'd rather no one bashed any religion in anyway on this forum at all but yes indeed many do Catholicism is a pretty big boy on the block and that makes it pretty easy to bash .. then you can add to that that there are some .. people groups and organizations that find the only way to lift themselves up is to put others down (want a bit of politics too? you see politicians do this pretty much exclusively now rather then saying why they are good they say only why the other guy sucks)

there are also the people who want to pass the buck .. a growing segment of the population in todays world .. it can't be my fault it can't be your fault .. so who's fault is it .. well some faceless entity .. a church a government a company trans fat msg or whatever

then there are some atheists, i've known many .. and i've seen the many reasons why people call themselves that .. those that come by it honestly (in my experience the most quiet ones and easiest ones to respect) ..those with the large ego .. large enough they can't allow for anything to be larger then themselves or above them.. and those that call themselves atheist because in truth deep inside they are actually mad at God for some perceived slight and thus refuse to believe

agnosticism now that i can better understand .. saying i just don't know is always easier then saying you are totally sure one way or the other

but is it my job as a mod to warn anyone about anything cause someone told me to .. no i don't think it is .. it's surely not my job to keep the administration in line .. Paul can post whatever he wants .. feel free to talk to him directly if you have a problem with what he posts about anything .. he's open to anyone taking the direct approach .. i know i've talked with Paul .. about all sorts of things .. through pm .. plenty of times

personally i don't let the religion stuff bother me .. i've never cared what other people think of my beliefs my faith or the things i belong to .. lets just say i turn the other cheek

i know what i believe in and that's good enough for me .. if someone wants to bash or argue religion they can go find a theologian to do that with

i have occasionally waded in to a religion thread .. but only to set forth some facts as i knew them .. no opinion.. hard fact as in church rules and such .. i do believe i will tend to keep to that personal guideline

i'm not here to save anyones soul .. whatever keeps anyone from running screaming through the night and doesn't harm anyone else is fine by me

i think i've rambled on enough .. and rambled i have

I guess I should have put a smiley face at the end of my post. I didn't really expect you to give a warning to anybody. I had just expected you to laugh at my post and tell me it was above your pay grade or something to be warning the forum owner. I certainly didn't expect a lecture on the religions (and non-religions) of the world. Interesting. However, I guess what you are saying (it was really hard for me to figure out what the point was) is that its OK to slam specific beliefs of any religion (if it is a major religion) as long as the poster has strong negative feelings about that belief. It's only those who have strong positive beliefs that aren't allowed to post them here. Is that what you are saying? Hahaha... BTW, you know that I'm not going to do that.

;)

broden

nah i'm not a religion or anti religion cop

what i'm saying is i guess i don't care what people say about religion for or against as it doesn't change my beliefs one bit and i purposefully stay out of it

say good stuff about religion all you want .. and watch me ignore it just as much as i ignore the bashing ;)

as to what i was thinking about when you posted .. was why the hell did he pick me :)

kar wren

...Yeah why him? hehe...

Headshot

I picked on Broden because he had just posted, so I knew that he was looking at the thread (Sorry Karen...I hadn't even noticed that Paul had elevated you to moderator. I'm not sure if congratulations or condolences are in order). I was just giving Paul a small ration of shit for breaking his own rules. No big deal, but I thought somebody should mention it.

However, this discussion has been quite enlightening to me. In the past, comments like this would have been called. Now, they don't seem to matter, so I now have a different understanding of the forum rules. I have to wonder if the reaction will be the same next time somebody decides to offer their true feelings about the effects of Islam on the world. That religion is much bigger than the Catholic Church (1/3 of the world's population), so I guess that it's OK to badmouth their beliefs now on the forum...since they are a "big dog" and can take care of themselves. It will certainly make for some interesting reading.

Jay

Whatever the rules may or may not be concerning discussing religion (and the only clear rule on the subject that I've seen is not to discuss/proselytize one's own beliefs), it's off-topic. I guess we're just waiting for the results of the second test then this thread can probably be closed as it will have served its purpose.

SkyMan

Wait. 2 weeks (and I'm sorry to sound ignorant here, but it's been a LOOOOONNNG time since I had to worry about a girl needing to take a pregnancy test) after ovulation?

She doesn't know the last time she had her period. She does know, though, that she had sex on the 27th, unprotected. She had sex again with him, maybe 2 days later.

Wow, she doesn't know her cycle? :thumbsup:

Many of these girls are skinny enough there cycles are way out of whack. Some go 2 or even 3 months between.

Edited by SkyMan

Lee From Cebu

I picked on Broden because he had just posted, so I knew that he was looking at the thread (Sorry Karen...I hadn't even noticed that Paul had elevated you to moderator. I'm not sure if congratulations or condolences are in order). I was just giving Paul a small ration of shit for breaking his own rules. No big deal, but I thought somebody should mention it.

However, this discussion has been quite enlightening to me. In the past, comments like this would have been called. Now, they don't seem to matter, so I now have a different understanding of the forum rules. I have to wonder if the reaction will be the same next time somebody decides to offer their true feelings about the effects of Islam on the world. That religion is much bigger than the Catholic Church (1/3 of the world's population), so I guess that it's OK to badmouth their beliefs now on the forum...since they are a "big dog" and can take care of themselves. It will certainly make for some interesting reading.

I don,t mind discussions on religion what I don,t like is someone quoting it to support there arguments :thumbsup:

Because thats when the flaming begins.....

SkyMan

Any guy with a hotdog can be a dad.

Nice! What does a guy with a double bacon cheeseburger get to be?

Santa Claus.

SkyMan

And maybe he did. Not to be over defensive here but I didn't necessarily tell everyone I was with I had had a vasectomy. Kind of spoils the mood you know? Especially when you then have to explain what that means. And then you have to explain why they won't get pregnant from you because they don't even know how that happens because no one has told them anything.

Edited by SkyMan

Headshot

Whatever the rules may or may not be concerning discussing religion (and the only clear rule on the subject that I've seen is not to discuss/proselytize one's own beliefs), it's off-topic. I guess we're just waiting for the results of the second test then this thread can probably be closed as it will have served its purpose.

Yeah...well, I didn't actually mean for this to become a side discussion. It was originally intended as just a small jab at Paul.

:thumbsup:

Sorry about that.

SkyMan

Geeez man, fudge. The Catholic Church doesn't give a flying fudge about these girls. Education is the ONLY thing that is going to help them!!

Being a Christian man myself and not wishing to start a flame war here over the Catholic Church which some consider to be a Christian religion though I would certainly argue that assertion on a forum that allowed religious discussion, I would defend Paul's comments as follows: There is a very serious lack of education here, particularly in the area of sex ed. Actually, all education here lacks much value because the teachers are just previous generations of the same system and the parents also products of the same system don't stress the importance of education in their kids. But if a kid doesn't learn math or English very well he'll have difficulty getting a job which is probably the same as if he did learn it well. But if they don't learn anything about preventing pregnancy then they will be a further burden to the family which will just be compounded by not having a job. Since the Catholic Church is the driving force (if there is one) behind all the education in this country, it is right to place the blame there and that doesn't in and of itself make it a religious discussion. It is a discussion of poor education and the reasons for it.

Edited by SkyMan

The Mason

I think you're understanding the unwritten forum rules much better now. You can talk religion provided you denigrate it or otherwise agree it generally sucks. You can't talk politics unless you're a right winger condemning the left in general or Obama specifically, and you can't be racist unless its against Koreans.

All other religious, political, or racist posts are uncalled for and a violation of forum rules.

broden

people tend to see what they want to see .. i've seen many "attacks" religious political and otherwise on this forum .. open and covert .. from all sides .. but often it's only seen as an attack by someone who disagrees with what is being said , here as in real life

i'm sure i'm as guilty of that at times as anyone

but generally i just don't get all wound up over someone elses opinion.. i don't care to hear the sound of my own farts most of the time .. even more so for someone elses

other then that i'm done here .. and bow to Jays better discretion .. it's Pauls thread and all we're waiting for is hopefully good news to end it in a week or so