How Long After Intercourse Can A Woman Take A Pregnancy Test?

tom_shor

She says it is irregular. She is VERY concerned. I was just trying to do something, anything, to ease her mind about the situation.

Too bad she wasn't concerned before she let him without a condom. Hope she learned her lesson on that one. I hope everything works out ok for her.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• broden

• Mailman

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kar wren

Urine: about 2 weeks after ovulation

Blood: 6-8 days after ovulation

Taste: anytime! :evan_iliadis:

hahahahaha! Very helpful mailman.

Edited by kar wren
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

is the guy still in the picture?

Paul

As far as I know, he isn't.

kar wren

As far as I know, he isn't.

i don't like that. :evan_iliadis:

Paul

Well, Karen, considering this guy does nothing but play around with any girl, this is the best option for her, I'm sure.

I can understand her ignorance, to some degree. But, I can't understand his irresponsibility concerning the situation.

Bottom line, both were irresponsible.

Then I hope that she and her family are prepared to care for the baby since the father wont. I've seen many cases like this and with mixed results. The really successful ones are when the girl has solid support from her family not only deal with the pregnancy, but also in the raising of the child.

' Any playboy can be a dad, but its takes a real man to be a father.' - - Cary 2010

Paul

Hi Cary,

Well, if you scroll up, her results (for now anyway) show that she is negative. She can use the other test in a few days to verify this result.

Hopefully, it will remain negative. And, even more so, hopefully she will have learned a valuable lesson from this.

Hi Paul,

I did see it but I missed it. Need to check eyescool_01.gif . And I agree that hopefully she will learn from this. And I still say it takes a real man to be a father. Any guy with a hotdog can be a dad.

Hi Cary,

Well, if you scroll up, her results (for now anyway) show that she is negative. She can use the other test in a few days to verify this result.

Hopefully, it will remain negative. And, even more so, hopefully she will have learned a valuable lesson from this.

Mailman

Any guy with a hotdog can be a dad.

Nice! What does a guy with a double bacon cheeseburger get to be?

Paul

Any guy with a hotdog can be a dad.

Nice! What does a guy with a double bacon cheeseburger get to be?

A girl? :evan_iliadis:

washingtonian88

Then I hope that she and her family are prepared to care for the baby since the father wont. I've seen many cases like this and with mixed results. The really successful ones are when the girl has solid support from her family not only deal with the pregnancy, but also in the raising of the child.

' Any playboy can be a dad, but its takes a real man to be a father.' - - Cary 2010

@Cary,

Absolutely true!

@Admin,

She and that Mr Playboy had sex just a few days ago and he is no longer in the picture?

Good thing she has a friend like you. She is very very lucky! You to run to the pharma and personally buy those kits... geesssh.

Doesn't she have a lady friend, a bestfriend, a sister, a cousin, mother, aunt? As many family members, there should be someone there.

*The govt and the Catholic Church are hands off when it comes to educating people especially women about birth control. Birth control/contraceptives are however available at the clinics and pharmacy.

I learned about birth control back when I first had a boyfriend at 19. One of my bestfriends introduced me to birth control. She bought me bc like in a foundation make-up- 28-day pill (to take everyday). It was only P27 (twenty seven pesos that time).

Of course, my bf at that time didn't really care or was just also naive. My gf bought me the bc everytime because I was embarrassed to buy it my self. Of course, nobody knew about it but us. My folks would have killed me. It seems like everybody knows you are having sex but if you are taking birth control, you are the greatest sinner or a slut. That seemed to be the notion. (Well, back in my time.)

The science of birth control has come along way. Is mirena already available in the Philippines?

maccydee

i agree with you on that score my fiance was so worried that if i found out she was buntis id do the over the hill scenario but i told her from the beginning im here for the long haul even tho im not in the phils right now i support my family so they never go without i miss my boy so much i see him growing up on cam every day but we all know its not the same as being there & i cant wait to be back there to be a complete family again

• Admin (Retired)
broden

people tend to be forgetful, but hopefully it's a good enough scare for the lesson to stick ..

Headshot

I tell ya, this is EXACTLY why I set up this ( Birth Control / Contraceptives) forum. So many Filipinas don't realize, unfortunately, that they CAN become pregnant if a guy doesn't use a condom.

Geeez man, feck. The Catholic Church doesn't give a flying feck about these girls. Education is the ONLY thing that is going to help them!!

My GF is now 8 months preggy and i very sure Mae tested postive after about a week. Ur right they dont give a flying feck about these girls and it sucks.

Cheers

Mark

Yeah? And this is another 4-en-er, who certainly knew better.

Last time I looked, it was against the forum rules to slam any specific religion for their beliefs. Broden, would you please warn both of these guys to not do this again? Yeah, right...