Sign in to follow this  
Paul

How Long After Intercourse Can A Woman Take A Pregnancy Test?

Paul

She says it is irregular. She is VERY concerned. I was just trying to do something, anything, to ease her mind about the situation.

broden

oh Paul

you would know if it was mine

i was gonna say what Bob said .. well i was gonna say during .. but that would be more tricky :back_stab:

anyway the commercials i see for some of them now do claim you can take them like pretty much right away .. but again that is their commercial .. so you are taking their word about their product ..

figure there is nothing to lose .. take one now then take one in another week or so

false negatives are more common then false positives .. i can tell you that much

Paul

Okay. Well, hell. They can't be that costly. And, if it gives her piece of mind... it's worth it anyway, isn't it?

I'll be back. I'm gonna run to a pharmacy for her.

Thanks guys, and for any further input you may add as well.

BB

broden

you're gonna run?

Paul

smart ass.

run = drive

It's a southern thing - you wouldn't understand. :evan_iliadis: :stick_poke::biggrin_01:

broden

Ya'll come back now Ya Hear!

Mailman

They are cheap... get two.

Take one right away if she needs to know... but take the other after a few days or so.

Edited by Mailman

Paul

Just back. That's what I did, purchased two.

By the way, from Mercury Drugstore, Medic One-Step Pregnancy Tests are Php 127.50 / each.

Spango58

I tell ya, this is EXACTLY why I set up this ( Birth Control / Contraceptives) forum. So many Filipinas don't realize, unfortunately, that they CAN become pregnant if a guy doesn't use a condom.

Geeez man, feck. The Catholic Church doesn't give a flying feck about these girls. Education is the ONLY thing that is going to help them!!

My GF is now 8 months preggy and i very sure Mae tested postive after about a week. Ur right they dont give a flying feck about these girls and it sucks.

Cheers

Mark

Paul

I tell ya, this is EXACTLY why I set up this ( Birth Control / Contraceptives) forum. So many Filipinas don't realize, unfortunately, that they CAN become pregnant if a guy doesn't use a condom.

Geeez man, feck. The Catholic Church doesn't give a flying feck about these girls. Education is the ONLY thing that is going to help them!!

My GF is now 8 months preggy and i very sure Mae tested postive after about a week. Ur right they dont give a flying feck about these girls and it sucks.

Cheers

Mark

Yeah? And this is another 4-en-er, who certainly knew better.

Edited by Admin

lynette

I am with you this Paul. I even told Jay that when Jasmine start liking boys we should talking to her about abstinence, but we also have to talk to her about contraceptives. I know I will not be able to control my kid if she wants to have sex or not.

You know if I am a millionaire, I would give some money to all Pilipinos that is going to have vasectomy and the women have their IUD (is that right?) It is the only way to stop the poverty. For me it is a sin if you cannot provide to your kids food, shelter, etc. than having a protected sex.

Lynette

Paul

Stay tuned for the test results.

Spango58

Well said Lynette.

broden

good luck

Paul

And, a drum roll please.

One line, according to the test anyway, says not preggers.

So, I am assuming that is the result here:

preggie_test.jpg

I gave her the second test to take in about four days, just to make sure.