Sign in to follow this  
wildman01

Cheap Hotels In Cebu..

wildman01

We will be coming to cebu March 30 to April 3. I hope to meet some member's, what about you paul are you up for a drink of jack daniels?

We have been staying in Mindanao over a week now, and it's time to see cebu again, can anyone tell me some cheap hotels in cebu?

I would like to stay in an area where i can meet some forum members, i will be with my wife so no hard core partying for me.

We have been flying so much, we dicided to take a Cebu Ferries from Ozamis to Cebu. If anyone would like to meet and have some drinks it would be nice. jerry

KeithAngel

Holy wee dont know about availability try the Diplomat f ramos 1000-1330

or Appletree both are reviewed here in the accomadation section

Athena

Try century hotel in Colon Street

George2010

I've stayed at the Diplomat on 2 occasions. Its nice, clean, close to lots of places.....and affordable.

lometogo

I stayed for 10 days at the La Guardia Hotel on Osmena Street, close to Colon Street. Nice, clean, hot water, etc for 600 pesos single (although the website published 690 pesos).

Penguin

If cheap is what you need then check out Cebuview. That's like 700 pesos or less. It's basic and clean. It's on Sangcianko Street next to one of the hourly hotel places and two doors down from an internet cafe.

KennyF

Kiwi Lodge gets a good rap.

Good mix of nationalities (but no koreans)

About 1100 I think.

Great bar and restaurant downstairs with pool, darts, trivia night etc.

And the girls just love it because its smack in the middle od Ayala and SM, 45 pesos taxi to both.

Kenny in Camiguin

musicman666

try the montebello hotel in banilad... its has a great combination of being cheap but has one of the best pool and gardens in cebu.

wildman01

Thanks for the reply's, we are going to try the diplomat hotel for 1,360 a night.Can anyone tell me if it has a swimming pool, we looked at the website

but it don't say anything about a pool.

TALCE

Sorry,

No pool at the diplomat hotel.

Rooms are not to bad.

Dave V.

indiana

metro park has pool i love this place 900p we pay for night go there when ever we stay in cebu have fun 233-0130 :beatdeadhorse:

Jim Sibbick

If cheap is what you need then check out Cebuview. That's like 700 pesos or less. It's basic and clean. It's on Sangcianko Street next to one of the hourly hotel places and two doors down from an internet cafe.

It is also just opposite the "Our Place" bar which is the subject of another large thread on these forums.

Regards; Jim

Nangulo

metro park has pool i love this place 900p we pay for night go there when ever we stay in cebu have fun 233-0130 :pimp:

Pool was closed for renovation as of two weeks ago.

Edited by Nangulo

KeithAngel

Thanks for the reply's, we are going to try the diplomat hotel for 1,360 a night.Can anyone tell me if it has a swimming pool, we looked at the website

but it don't say anything about a pool.

Tip if you can get a room on the right side as you face it you may be able to catch a free wireless network "bigfoot"

angelescitypi

Try the Appletree Suites Hotel on JLLorente about 1200 per night and safer less hassles than the Diplomat. Free wireless in lobby and Treetop Resturaunt on the roof. 24 hour availibility.