Sign in to follow this  
Lee From Cebu

Pedros place

Lee From Cebu

Well a few of us went to check out pedros place in balabam :) Ok now this is not some fancy resort on the ocean but we didn,t exspect that for the prices ....What we found was a small town that was clean felt very safe on the ocean...As for pedros it is a excellent bargin for what you get :biggrin_01: very nice clean newly renovated rooms with a mini fridge stocked with water ,beer,juice all for sale (cheap) there no aircon but a fan and it there seems to always be a nice breeze and cooler there than cebu...

Now for the best part visiting pedro hes a super guy and his wife as well...It felt more like visiting a old friend or family he made us fell so welcome and was willing to do anything to make us comfortable...He will be putting in stoves so you can cook your own meals ...We hinted at BBQ and he made us a great meal instead of going out...We all sat around chatting and having a few drinks then went out to see the night life ....not much there but we had a excellent time at kareoke..Fanboat even did his best MY WAY by frank and no one got mad :horray:

I was jokeing when I said breakfast in bed at 9am :rofl: but pedro had breakfast at our room at 9 am sharp.. :dance:

We all had a superb time there much better than I expected , for a couple days away from the city or for a week you should check it out

rooms...I give a 4 star (no aircon)but 5 stars because of the price (220 pesos) I think ?

service...5 star all the way (like I said family)

food...great home made eats(can,t rate homemade) although I,m not sure if pedro will cook for all guests or if he was just being a nice guy

The hiway over the mountain from cebu is a breath taking ride...very nice small town with a huge market....going to meet a bunch of great people and being made feel like your really wanted....I will be back if hes not booked solid ...

One of our party that came with us liked it so much hes moving to balabam asap (many beautiful girls there :biggrin_01: )

Again thx pedro see you soon

Cary

Thanks for the review Lee and Pedro congrats to you. Keep up the good workchopper.gifphil.gif

Pedro

Now I miss the words.

for this review, I can only say thanks.

I feel very flattered.

as shown in the pictures of Fanboat I've enjoyed the time very much too.

Thanks again for the visit, the great Time and of course for that great review............

KeithAngel

Hi Pedro a question that Lee mentioned around food ,Do you normally sell meals if not what are the local options ?

Pedro

We are not a restaurant.

But we offer our guests a meal.

It starts with a BBQ and ends with homemade traditional Meals.

Also Breakfast or Lunch is available on request.

Around the Area are many Restaurants.

All traditional Philippines food.

For dinner the choice is bigger than for lunch.

ckfm

Pedro, how can you survive at those prices?

Pedro

Pedro, how can you survive at those prices?

It is possible.

And it is not the only business we have.

So all possible.

fanboat

Dang Lee....we were spose to compare notes before we went public dude?

I will now add the rest of the review.........basicly Pedro can drink with the best of us...as in we polished off 3 bottles of wiskey(one each)made mme proud....we sing as a group,and sound damm good in the late hours.....It was a pleasure to take a break at Pedos(you know how the dailey grind wears you down)

The room was quite nice...but my french buddy Patrick slept on the floor,and took my pillow.He is the guy that came single and left in love with 3 ladys(now moving to Balamban.)

All in it cost me 1000 peso for a hell of a good time.

PS...old Peter sings like a rock star

Pedro

Hey Erik,

thank you very much for that statement.

I'm sorry for Patrik and you.

But you know it was better to let him not drive on his own.

I was wondering that you guys don't run away when I start singing. :party0023:

roadhaze

You are on my list. My brother and I are coming to Cebu towards the end of April. We are going to be traveling around. If we get a hold of you when we are coming that way we would be needing 2 rooms. Sounds like our kind of place.

Pedro

You guys are welcome.

Please let me know right in time the date.

ancienrocka

I haven't yet meet Pedro but have spoken to him on the phone a few times. He seems like a really nice and friendly person.

As soon as we get over the hoopla of Elsa's graduation, we will be taking a break there.

Paul and Elsa

Pedro

I haven't yet meet Pedro but have spoken to him on the phone a few times. He seems like a really nice and friendly person.

As soon as we get over the hoopla of Elsa's graduation, we will be taking a break there.

Paul and Elsa

Hey Paul, I hope so.

Have heard many good things about you.

Looking real forward to meet you both.

USMC-Retired

The night life here is not the best in the world. However for the money how can you beat it. The place is quite and it is an easy trip around. The beach is close and really I love living over here.

Though not my cup of tea for a long term stay it would be nice cozy get away for you and the SO. Internet cable TV and just a relaxing time.

It is a nice time to just spend the weekend at the beach then head over have a place to crash before the next days travel.

As for the prices I really do not think he is looking to get rich but provide a service to the people. Something I wish more would do. So we can travel on a budget and just enjoy different places. This is a rare opportunity. I just hope he does not get bored and closes it.

Art

How far is the beach from Pedro's place is it walking distance or you need a ride?