US firm in Afghanistan hired Pinay prostitute

"Yeah, I understand all that. Just a bit of humor."

It wasn't my intention to single you out I meant all the comments, I saw the humor but still winced a little. There is nothing wrong with sex or liking sex I have tried it myself a couple of times.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• garenggi

• Art

• Bob Ward

Top Posters In This Topic

I am quite sure that none of the guys who posted above, meant their comments negatively. I certainly didn't.

Filipinas, for the most part, are very, very sexual creatures. They enjoy sex more than any woman I have ever been with in my life.

Second, and just for the record, I have had wonderful relationships with girls who worked in bars in the past. One girlfriend I had years ago, in fact, was a terrific girl. She saved money like a miser, kept her house as clean as a whistle, and was a very loving and loyal girl.

What I am saying here is, even if a Filipina is a bar girl, a girl who works in a bar (yes, there is a difference), or the former of either, she can be as good of a girlfriend as any other Filipina in this country.

A little, at least that amount, of respect shoupld be paid to the Filipina forum members here that contribute and pay us the respect of sharing their insights into the tangled world that is the PI! BTW, I was here when that was the common term and there is nothing disrespectful about an acronym since they are mainstream today!

It seems like everyone is allowed to make jokes about Filipina's but as soon as you make a joke about a foreigner you get warned or even banned !

A little, at least that amount, of respect shoupld be paid to the Filipina forum members here that contribute and pay us the respect of sharing their insights into the tangled world that is the PI! BTW, I was here when that was the common term and there is nothing disrespectful about an acronym since they are mainstream today!

It seems like everyone is allowed to make jokes about Filipina's but as soon as you make a joke about a foreigner you get warned or even banned !

But you are still posting so keep the faith man!

I am quite sure that none of the guys who posted above, meant their comments negatively. I certainly didn't.

Filipinas, for the most part, are very, very sexual creatures. They enjoy sex more than any woman I have ever been with in my life.

Second, and just for the record, I have had wonderful relationships with girls who worked in bars in the past. One girlfriend I had years ago, in fact, was a terrific girl. She saved money like a miser, kept her house as clean as a whistle, and was a very loving and loyal girl.

What I am saying here is, even if a Filipina is a bar girl, a girl who works in a bar (yes, there is a difference), or the former of either, she can be as good of a girlfriend as any other Filipina in this country.

But keep her only as a girlfriend. Don't marry your bar girl ! :shocked:

Remember : " You can take a girl from the bar, but you can never take the bar from the girl " :as-if:

But keep her only as a girlfriend. Don't marry your bar girl ! :shocked:

Remember : " You can take a girl from the bar, but you can never take the bar from the girl " :as-if:

Did you notice that I stated there are bar girls and girls who work in bars? There is a major difference.

When you need "Morale Welfare Recreation", get the BEST !! A FILIPINA !

Pinay nanny is superb! :shocked:

laughing-hooker-low-dpi.jpg

Cute girl! Except DAMN that makeup is terrible. I can't look anymore.

Foreigners are their own joke.

lazydays

Pinay nanny is superb! highfive.gif

I agree,the tattoo puts me off also.smile.gif

But keep her only as a girlfriend. Don't marry your bar girl ! ;)

Did you notice that I stated there are bar girls and girls who work in bars? There is a major difference.

Yes I notice that, and bar girls do work in bars and they are girls working in bars.....LOL ;) I'm joking.

Anyway, the important thing is what kind of work they are hired to do.... I got your point. :cheers:

What is the point of posting this picture ? Are you trying to say this girl is the prostitute that was hired in Afghanistan ?

How do you know this girl is not one of the members cousin or sister ?

How would you like it if there is a news story about a sex tourist, rapist or pedophile that you picture was posted ? Or any foreigner ?

Seems like the same guys laughing at this not unfunny joke are the same guys who are always crying it is a set up when a foreigner is busted for rape or being a pedophile !

Can I post some pictures of foreigners from here in the threads about sex tourists, rapist and pedofiles ?

I want to make funny, I want to make joke.

I agree,the tattoo puts me off also.smile.gif

OK dudes, the girl works in a dark bar where one wears heavier makeup. So when she is in average light, it's gonna look like costume or stage makeup. The tattoo is becoming very popular with young women, bar or not. That one is reasonably subtle!

Edited by Admin
text moved outside quotes.
How do you know this girl is not one of the members cousin or sister ?

How would you like it if there is a news story about a sex tourist, rapist or pedophile that you picture was posted ? Or any foreigner ?

Douglas, most likely, the girl is a Thai, as I followed the url back to a blog site that hosts images and stories about Thailand. I'm not saying it makes it right. I am also speaking generally here. Your average girlfriend in the Philippines would not wear such "loud" makeup.

Either way, this is on the verge of becoming off topic, so let's get back on topic folks. If you wish to discuss a topic about bargirl's make up and images of them, I will be happy to start one. Or, anyone is welcome to go browse around Ron's forum to find more information.

Seems like the same guys laughing at this not unfunny joke are the same guys who are always crying it is a set up when a foreigner is busted for rape or being a pedophile !

lol finally! someone else speaks up :biggrin_01:

Can I post some pictures of foreigners from here in the threads about sex tourists, rapist and pedofiles ?

I want to make funny, I want to make joke.

post away... Im behind you :lol: