• Paul

• easy44

• harley

Top Posters In This Topic

Her 'work production' would fit the bill1frog.gif

"Morale Welfare Recreation"

Thats a new name for it!

The Mason

I thought OFWs were banned from Iraq and Afghanistan....POEA should investigate.

At least they hire nothing but the best!

LOL. I read this thread not long after it was posted. I was thinking the same, exact thing.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

i wonder if the two former employees that stand to make some money off of this are two fired employees

and if the company did hire a prostitute .. what kind of long hours did she have to work? they only hired one?

take+a+number.jpg

i wonder if the two former employees that stand to make some money off of this are two fired employees

and if the company did hire a prostitute .. what kind of long hours did she have to work? they only hired one?

take+a+number.jpg

They would have had to hire 5 but one Filipina can handle it!

"They would have had to hire 5 but one Filipina can handle it!"

Maybe these back handed compliments are not really appreciated by Filipinas themselves.

They hired a prostitute nothing new in that all armies have their baggage and women followers throughout history even private armies. Sex is natural to men and women nationality has nothing to do with it.

"They would have had to hire 5 but one Filipina can handle it!"

Maybe these back handed compliments are not really appreciated by Filipinas themselves.

They hired a prostitute nothing new in that all armies have their baggage and women followers throughout history even private armies. Sex is natural to men and women nationality has nothing to do with it.

Yeah, I understand all that. Just a bit of humor.

A little, at least that amount, of respect shoupld be paid to the Filipina forum members here that contribute and pay us the respect of sharing their insights into the tangled world that is the PI! BTW, I was here when that was the common term and there is nothing disrespectful about an acronym since they are mainstream today!

I do not fault the company whatsoever! Have been in a similar situation here and there, but dudes, please pay some respect!

Edited by Bob Ward