Sign in to follow this  
Paul

The Anti-Dummy Law of the Philippines

bargeman

Wonder if the Koreans know all this !!!!

patch

Wonder if the Koreans know all this !!!!

Might just be me... but Koreans seem to fly underneath the radar. Heaps of rich Koreans here, generating massive income too, I'd say (of course I really have no proof of this)... but maybe being Asian, they are a bit better accepted than westerners in regards to the "making money from filipino business" thing.

Brucewayne

The effect of circa 300 years of Spanish and American colonization. They want to make darn sure that foreigners can never control major aspects of the country, economy or infrastructure here again. The only way I foresee it changing and protectionist laws being changed or repealed is if the Philippines is signatory to some sort of Pacific Rim free-trade agreement similar to NAFTA.

Of course we must remember,that most of the very wealthy 3% are of Spanish descent.

Or Chinese who have adopted Spanish names.

• Like 2

smokey

Wow. Who is the real dummy here? They have these non alien employment laws and at the samw time push OFW to the trained national. Seems to be very contradictory.

i think i know where the term one way street was started