Sign in to follow this  
mrpitt

CarCar

UZI

I give carcar a 9 coz most of you hate it and wont go back there.ive got family,conections and plenty to do there.Its got PLENTY of guns if you know someone and who gambles anyway,I like that you guys are scared to drive/ride at night there and I am never friendly to whiteys I see there so they go away some place else.Sorry,not being rude just honest,if i wanna mingle with kanos i can go to CebuCity,but ummmmm, LOL I dont!

cheers,Mal

just to quote i live in naga just down the road & i agree with what you say i have family connections there also. life aint so bad we got a mcdo & pizza hut in tabunok but after months of trying to convince the manager he still wont deliver to my home plenty to do in naga if u like a quiet life.now i know this is a site mainly run by american ex pats & i know pinoys see a white man & think kano but it boils my blood as a scottish man to be labelled kano wherever i go i hate being called joe & kano i say hello korean to a pinoy to get the same reaction. i mean no offence but its just my preferance & opinions & i hope to god this can be a democratic site & look at all views

Funny this, my wife is called DEE & is from Naga. Do you know my Brit mate Pete? He lives up in Tangke & has a glass eye. Nice guy who misses talking to someone with a Brit accent (Scottish is close enough :cheers: )

I am also English & living in Laguna nr Manila. Wish we knew you were in Naga, we were there for Pasko.

Ingat

UZI

lazydays

Davao City 8 out of 10. thumbsup.gif

Clean and Green City.

Strictly enforced Law and Order.

Low crime rates.

11 Malls.

Amazing views overlooking the Gulf of Davao.

Amazing beaches on Samal Island,15 minute ferry ride away.

Yes of course i'm biased i just love Mindanao. biggrin_01.gif

Paul

Guys, let's stay on topic here. The topic, currently, is Carcar.

Feel free to start another topic about any city, town in the Philippines, that you wish to talk about.

mrpitt
Phew...I can post a reply. Allan must of not seen this thread yet.

He can lock threads...because he can you know. :taz:

I need to try Carcar again soon, and give it a more closer look.

:D

With your attitude? I'm not so sure you should.

Most of the foreigners here tend to get along fairly well, and are sociable with each other.

Odd...I have many friends in the Philippines, not any in carcar, but I'll survive. :P

I guess I have that personality you need to meet to understand....joking, seeing humor in silliness and loving to tweak those who think too much of themselves.

George Carlin had 7 words you could not say on TV....

Shit, Piss, F*ck, C*nt, C*ckSucker, Th*iland, and Tits"

:D

Guys, let's stay on topic here. The topic, currently, is Carcar.

Feel free to start another topic about any city, town in the Philippines, that you wish to talk about.

Do they have a dogfood section in the grocery mall?

What type of food do they sell?

Do they have rawhide? :huh:

CardiacKid

CarCar LTO proved that anything is possible in the Philippines. I applied for my Driver"s License there about 4 yrs ago. I was given a paper license and told to return in 3-4 months for the plastic license. I went back after 4 months and they gave me another extension as the plastic one had not arrived. At the end of the 90 day extension I went back and this time they gave me an extension for 12 months. I finally got the plastic license after a year and a half. Another interesting feature of CarCar is Death Row, my term for the string of Funeral Parlors on the right side of the road as you leave CarCar going south. Must be a lot of people dying to get out of there. Driving from Barilii thru CarCar at night in the rain convinced me to hire a driver. All things considered, it might well be my next choice when my lease is finished. Has everything you need, but few frills.