Sign in to follow this  
mrpitt

CarCar

smidsy

.... as if to say, we're foreigners, please talk some superbowl with me.

Not all foreigners are American ! :drink:

Mr Fan boat, I drove through Carcar at 7pm a few days ago on route Cebu, with my little XT. Night driving was terrible, about as bad as it gets. Lucky to make it alive, in fact all the way to the SRP was deadly.

I completly agree, which is why I usually try to stay in the city, if im heading in for stuff. Its also why I get very very upset at Ceres Liners, and Sunrays coaches. :bashtroll::mad_01:

I used to have tint in my front windows. Try driving at night & in the rain on that road with tint, sooo stressful !!

I think Carcar, is just like any other small Phils city, sometimes you'll love it, and sometimes you'll hate it, but first impressions last.

ckfm

I give carcar a 9 coz most of you hate it and wont go back there.ive got family,conections and plenty to do there.Its got PLENTY of guns if you know someone and who gambles anyway,I like that you guys are scared to drive/ride at night there and I am never friendly to whiteys I see there so they go away some place else.Sorry,not being rude just honest,if i wanna mingle with kanos i can go to CebuCity,but ummmmm, LOL I dont!

cheers,Mal

troll alert!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee From Cebu

yes I did not come to the phils to hang out with whitey :chopper: leave us alone :ROFLMAO: carcar sucks no reason to ever come here :shocked:

maccydee

I give carcar a 9 coz most of you hate it and wont go back there.ive got family,conections and plenty to do there.Its got PLENTY of guns if you know someone and who gambles anyway,I like that you guys are scared to drive/ride at night there and I am never friendly to whiteys I see there so they go away some place else.Sorry,not being rude just honest,if i wanna mingle with kanos i can go to CebuCity,but ummmmm, LOL I dont!

cheers,Mal

just to quote i live in naga just down the road & i agree with what you say i have family connections there also. life aint so bad we got a mcdo & pizza hut in tabunok but after months of trying to convince the manager he still wont deliver to my home plenty to do in naga if u like a quiet life.now i know this is a site mainly run by american ex pats & i know pinoys see a white man & think kano but it boils my blood as a scottish man to be labelled kano wherever i go i hate being called joe & kano i say hello korean to a pinoy to get the same reaction. i mean no offence but its just my preferance & opinions & i hope to god this can be a democratic site & look at all views

ckfm

cheers,Mal

just to quote i live in naga just down the road & i agree with what you say i have family connections there also. life aint so bad we got a mcdo & pizza hut in tabunok but after months of trying to convince the manager he still wont deliver to my home plenty to do in naga if u like a quiet life.now i know this is a site mainly run by american ex pats & i know pinoys see a white man & think kano but it boils my blood as a scottish man to be labelled kano wherever i go i hate being called joe & kano i say hello korean to a pinoy to get the same reaction. i mean no offence but its just my preferance & opinions & i hope to god this can be a democratic site & look at all views

How can you agree with a post which doesn't make any sesne?

In regards to your other statements:

1. Move closer to a McDonalds or Pizza hut

2. What has anybody of us whiteys to do with you being called kano and Joe by the locals?

Reverse logic?

mrpitt

No

I take it there are no cities rated a 10 in the RP..Are there any cities here in the RP that you have discovered that come close??

Fast access to further down south cities like Argao and Alcoy with nice beaches and Moalboal (diving). I think Carcar deserves better than a 2, what would you give Cebu City btw?

Cebu City is Cebu City. :oldtimer:

Cebu City, for a city...gets a 6 from me.

Not that pretty of a city, but has things to do other then get drunk all day and night and brag about it on some forum.

Manila gets a 4. My lungs give it a 1. If I had a deeper pocket, I can give it a 7.

Davao City

mrpitt

Not all foreigners are American ! :closedeyes:

Yes, but I can spot the different types before they even speak.

Americans? We're cool, bald and usually have a belly.

UK? The teeth are odd...unless it's an american from the south.

Aussie? Also cool, but overly confident...and usually gwapo. Usually tattoos of strange design. If I was gay, or wanted to experiment my boundries, it would be with an Aussie with a nice round arse. :oldtimer:

Germans? They are usually wearing glasses, overweight, blonde... and standing on the side of the roads in speedo waving at passing buses.

Swedes? Loners....quiet, and tall. Their meatballs are too small, but if you want to show off your eating powers, nothing like telling another man you just ate 65 balls in a creamy sauce. They usually move away from you, knowing their food is not safe....and never bend over the rest of the night.

The man I seen was American, because my ears heard him talking.

Imagine that? :thumbs_up:

broden

Not all foreigners are American ! :)

Yes, but I can spot the different types before they even speak.

Americans? We're cool, bald and usually have a belly.

UK? The teeth are odd...unless it's an american from the south.

Aussie? Also cool, but overly confident...and usually gwapo. Usually tattoos of strange design. If I was gay, or wanted to experiment my boundries, it would be with an Aussie with a nice round arse. :any-help:

Germans? They are usually wearing glasses, overweight, blonde... and standing on the side of the roads in speedo waving at passing buses.

Swedes? Loners....quiet, and tall. Their meatballs are too small, but if you want to show off your eating powers, nothing like telling another man you just ate 65 balls in a creamy sauce. They usually move away from you, knowing their food is not safe....and never bend over the rest of the night.

The man I seen was American, because my ears heard him talking.

Imagine that? :thumbs_up:

come on man you pulled all that right out of the CIA world factbook .. plagiarism is not cool

mrpitt

Hmmm I stayed in danao for 2 weeks great fish port to eat at but guns and a very dirty town with only one real place to eat and drink real food that is good and pricey ...no bars,few expats to chat with,LOL a mall,bank machines...I gave it a 5...Being in carcar for 2 weeks now ...no bars but a couple cool places to hang out and drink a very good place to eat,burgers,tacos,etc...clean by pino standrds,lots of good expats around,a mall way better than danao,atm,theater,and safer IMO..Argao just down the road with awesome beachs...And nicely treed here..crazy drivers but not much worse than danao..just busyer as most traffic fron the south comes threw carcar...I give it a 7 and would rate it higher if there was a good expat bar here

You have convinced me with this no holds review...I now hate Danao and love CarCar. ;)

fanboat

Hmmm I stayed in danao for 2 weeks great fish port to eat at but guns and a very dirty town with only one real place to eat and drink real food that is good and pricey ...no bars,few expats to chat with,LOL a mall,bank machines...I gave it a 5...Being in carcar for 2 weeks now ...no bars but a couple cool places to hang out and drink a very good place to eat,burgers,tacos,etc...clean by pino standrds,lots of good expats around,a mall way better than danao,atm,theater,and safer IMO..Argao just down the road with awesome beachs...And nicely treed here..crazy drivers but not much worse than danao..just busyer as most traffic fron the south comes threw carcar...I give it a 7 and would rate it higher if there was a good expat bar here

You have convinced me with this no holds review...I now hate Danao and love CarCar. party0023.gif

Me too...if mr. pitt says its cool...I give it a ?...wait until the new hang out goes in.

ps...with Paul there ...I give it 2 extra points!

Pedro

You have convinced me with this no holds review...I now hate Danao and love CarCar. party0023.gif

Me too...if mr. pitt says its cool...I give it a ?...wait until the new hang out goes in.

fawnwer

fanboat

fawnwer

What is fawnware...is that a go or no go ?...just asking!

Lee From Cebu

Yep I knew if you seen the facts Mr pitt you would change your mind :oldtimer: I could give danao a higher rateing if I knew you lived there and bought beers at the port ;)

mrpitt

Yep I knew if you seen the facts Mr pitt you would change your mind :drink: I could give danao a higher rateing if I knew you lived there and bought beers at the port :cheers:

Phew...I can post a reply. Allan must of not seen this thread yet.

He can lock threads...because he can you know. :taz:

I need to try Carcar again soon, and give it a more closer look.

:)

Paul
Phew...I can post a reply. Allan must of not seen this thread yet.

He can lock threads...because he can you know. :drink:

I need to try Carcar again soon, and give it a more closer look.

:cheers:

With your attitude? I'm not so sure you should.

Most of the foreigners here tend to get along fairly well, and are sociable with each other.

Edited by Admin