1 in 3 Newborns in RP are unwanted

udonthani

the survey also found 73 percent of married women would use birth control if it were available.

a month's supply of the pill costs 40 pesos from any pharmacy. Surely there are few women out there that cannot afford 1.3 pesos a day to avoid getting pregnant if they really do want to avoid getting pregnant.

the survey also found 73 percent of married women would use birth control if it were available.

a month's supply of the pill costs 40 pesos from any pharmacy. Surely there are few women out there that cannot afford 1.3 pesos a day to avoid getting pregnant if they really do want to avoid getting pregnant.

I know many that cannot afford 1 p per day. Why don/y you donate? Surely?

udonthani

Birth control pills also have negative health consequences for the woman.

sweeping statement. It's CAN - especially if they smoke, are over about 35, are severely overweight, have a a few other pre-existing medical conditions. Some can't cope with it, some do fine with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I was an unwanted mistake as well...or so my parents tell me. Dad said he banged mom in the back of his 57 chevy, not married either... and out I came 9 months later.

I called my mom a slut, and dad a sly dog who knew how to play the ladies ...and then thanked them both.

Mom slapped me....still don't understand why...I said thank you. :P

Does this make me a love child? :wink: