Suspected American pedophiles nabbed in Cagayan de Oro

JamesMusslewhite

eggnoggin

After a lifetime of fn up ... most old farts have finally learned to live on what most people throw away...aesthetics and convention dont mean much anymore...people at the bank ..stores ...etc..find them non threatening and flirt or become familiar sensing weaknesss and vulnerability...after a few dozen mcgoos they start bragging about their savings... etc...this along with rfms is a billions dollar business around the world..eyes are on you..the thugs and families with money have no scrupples about fleecing and crushing peons or foreigners of any ilk anywhere..hundreds of millions around the world would gladly crush your skull for what an old u s pensioner brings home a month...id like to see the spreadsheet on tourists and expats that flee like shithouse rats in a thunderstorm after being set up on drugs and sex charges or led into all types of reprehensible behavior with the tacit or direct approval.. even collusion and instigation of the police and parents ..then maxing out credit cards..savings...home equity..cashing in insurance to satiate the scum whose only desire in life is to look down over the flock of mindless innocents abroad and feel superior...most likely it took a year to line up the financial access and logistics ..lead these two into the trap..the largest percentage of boomers havent even hit the ground yet..once the scope and scale of all this crap gets out and dissemenated only the most desperate and hopeless ..lonely .. and broke will make the hop across the pond or trek down south.. :oldtimer: :evan_iliadis: :drink::angel:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JamesMusslewhite

• Jess Bartone

• lazydays

• Cary

JamesMusslewhite

The laws regarding legal age of consent have been changed.

If she were a prostitute and age 36, they could still have been charged with statutory rape as if she were underage.

Whats the age of consent James for working Women?

From what I understand there is a strange glitch in Philippines law. If you hire the services of a prostitute she will be looked still as if she is underage, that is regardless of her age. So you could be charged with satutory rape of a 46 year old Filipino hooker. Better not anger her or short change the ladies.

lazydays

My girlfriend is 23 now but when I was there last year with her I felt a little stupid as she looks quite young and is only 5" + something while I'm nearly 6 ft. We did get a few people staring with raised eyebrowsrofl.gif

I would be staring at you too if you were with a 5 inch filipina...you being 6ft and all!

thats-funny.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

lazydays

As far as i am aware the legal age of consent in the UK is still 16.

Unless i am out of date with these things.

seattle2cebu

PHILIPPINES LAWS: 1. Has no sodomy laws, the age of sexual consent is 12 for all, but contacts with minors (under 18) are an offence, if the minor consents to the act for money, gain or any other remuneration or as the result of an influence of any adult person.

PHILIPPINES LAWS: 1. Has no sodomy laws, the age of sexual consent is 12 for all, but contacts with minors (under 18) are an offence, if the minor consents to the act for money, gain or any other remuneration or as the result of an influence of any adult person.

And the proof of this is shown where, exactly?

Yes the bold is the clue. You are over 18, so its always "under the influence of an adult person" if you have sex with an under 18 year old.

If you were 17 it would be ok (if the other conditions are met).

eggnoggin' has a unique perspective on this situation, and (who knows) he might be right on the mark in relation to what happened or was perhaps planned to lead up to the final results. I don't know, and I sure as heck would never put myself in such a situation if I were single (or married). Even if you do not include not doing so for moral reasons, it is just plain stupid to get into a predicament such as this. If you do, then you certainly can look forward to a world of hurt of your own making. But, again, eggnoggin's speculation on this is certainly interesting and may be insightful to the point that it could be accurate and that many devious machinations by several different parties may have taken place over time leading up to the final result. Again, however, who knows??

What's with all the elderly gentlemen tag-teaming Filipina minors lately?

I was wondering that too - it's not like there is a shortage ...

seattle2cebu

Its been awhile since i researched this from the states, but the actual law says that there is a cut off age, in other words its a crime if the person is more than 10 years older than the minor. I believe that was the number given.. I will look it up, but for now I have been up all night working and too tired to do that.

this is an outdated link from where the above info was derived

www.ageofconsent.com/philippines.htm

I think that some people have the mis-conception that they can come over and do this and wont get in trouble.

Jess Bartone

There is always an element of truth in what Eggnoggin says. He answers to no one, and, if you can read between the lines, is usually on the mark. I always like to presume innocence until proven guilty, but these two look pretty damn guilty... that is until you read Eggnoggin's post.

It seems like Philippines authorities couldn't give two hoots in the past, but now that the world's focus is on them and dealing with the pedo scourge, they hold up westerners like olympic gold medals, kind of "look what we got". All I can say is, if they were put in that position, they must have had some vague intent in the first place.

Let us not assume too much about the amount of time that has passed since the first girl's breach of verbal contract. The article just says 'last year' and for all we know, that could just be a few weeks ago. :evan_iliadis:

ashlogcreek

Let's assume that you are dating a 30 year old Filipina lady. She asks you if her 20 year old sister can come over to visit. The older sister decides to run to market for food. The younger sister is there laying on sofa watching tv. All of a sudden the door bursts open, and the police are there, answering to a charge levied by older sister, that you are wanting to have sex with her FIFTEEN year old sister. Underage sister agrees with older sister. Police take photos of your apartment/home....Photos of you. Older Sister gives the Police photos of younger sister that SHE has taken , but says YOU took them.

You wind up in jail, having NO IDEA what is happening, but with NO recourse. The sister finally agrees that if you will pay xxxxxxx dollars, she will either drop charges or you will get a LESSER sentence.

Also you are added to the worldwide pedophile list and probably are banned from the country.

Should you have asked for younger sister's ID? Of course not, since you TRUSTED your girlfriend.

This type of activity is happening more and more here.

The problem is, NONE of the locals are going to jail. ONLY the Foreigners. There is a marked increase in the number of foreigners going to jail for sex related offences.

What does this mean? Who knows at this point....Be very careful what you do here.

Edited by ashlogcreek

It seems whenever some filthy old foreigner (or in this case 2 of the mongrels) gets sprung with an underage girl there are guys on this board making excuses and dreaming up conspiracy theories in their defence. The Philippines has long been regarded as a paradise for paedophiles. Why is it such a surprise when some get caught ? I miss USMC Retired on these threads as he is also a hard liner with kiddy fiddlers like all family men should be.

Let's assume that you are dating a 30 year old Filipina lady. She asks you if her 20 year old sister can come over to visit. The older sister decides to run to market for food. The younger sister is there laying on sofa watching tv. All of a sudden the door bursts open, and the police are there, answering to a charge levied by older sister, that you are wanting to have sex with her FIFTEEN year old sister. Underage sister agrees with older sister. Police take photos of your apartment/home....Photos of you. Older Sister gives the Police photos of younger sister that SHE has taken , but says YOU took them.

You wind up in jail, having NO IDEA what is happening, but with NO recourse. The sister finally agrees that if you will pay xxxxxxx dollars, she will either drop charges or you will get a LESSER sentence.

Also you are added to the worldwide pedophile list and probably are banned from the country.

Should you have asked for younger sister's ID? Of course not, since you TRUSTED your girlfriend.

This type of activity is happening more and more here.

The problem is, NONE of the locals are going to jail. ONLY the Foreigners. There is a marked increase in the number of foreigners going to jail for sex related offences.

What does this mean? Who knows at this point....Be very careful what you do here.

You forgot how the sister hires a guy and has a plastic surgeon make him look just like you and makes videos of him having sex with little kids while the police amass surveillance footage of the same guy picking kids up on the street and peeking at them in the shower.

As I said before, I'm the first one to call bullshit when someone gets busted simply for being alone with a minor. I'll happily call it a scam if a little girl jumps in the cab with you and cops immediately come running from every direction to arrest you for having a (minor) prostitute in the cab with you but they can let you go for a couple hundred thousand.

In this case, if the story is accurate, the guys are semi-organized and tape their activities. If it WERE a scam, we'd never have heard of it unless it was a forum member who came here to tell his story because the dirty cops wouldn't make the fraudulent arrest a matter of public record and leave a paper trail. The sheer fact that it became public means the cops (at the very least) feel like they have plenty of evidence for the arrest/conviction.