how do you deal with crime..

dealing with crime  

21 members have voted

1. 1. some one broke into your house , apartment ,condo hotel room

• do you call the police and file a report?
    • do you blame the philippines because they are poor?
    • do you scream and moan whoa is me ?
    • do you feel guilty for having so much while others have so little?
    • do you turn the other cheek and leave town in the hope the bad guy will pity you ?
    • do you tell everyone in town the next as? hole that rips me off better make his will ?
    • If you maked 5 please let me know when you will be out of town so i can see if you have anything i want..

Riley;

No one on this forum is saying to use a firearm per se. But if you are confronted and the safety of your family and/or property is involved, then its either you or the robber. And me personally, I say the robber lost his rights to breathe when attacked me, my family, and or property. No joke.

Not trying to be funny or critical here - is a gun really necessary - can`t use one and not sure I want to learn.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JamesMusslewhite

• DeezNuz

• broden

• smokey

LifeofRiley

Thanks, am a total newbie and just trying to get a feel for things. Hadn`t heard of airsost guns. As I suspected, they are not legal here in Aus. so will have to check them out next month.

Edited by LifeofRiley
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

if you like the more personal touch a friend of mine just bought some brass knuckles with a tazer built in to it.. like a node on each knuckle

JamesMusslewhite

Not trying to be funny or critical here - is a gun really necessary - can`t use one and not sure I want to learn.

No, but they are cheaper than grenades................:biggrin_01:

JamesMusslewhite

if you like the more personal touch a friend of mine just bought some brass knuckles with a tazer built in to it.. like a node on each knuckle

Silly question but, is that a good idea in an area that receives 132 inches of rainfall a year? :biggrin_01:

No, but they are cheaper than grenades................:biggrin_01:

...probably work better far outside the perimeter of home than land mines...

Edited by Slick Willie
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

Silly question but, is that a good idea in an area that receives 132 inches of rainfall a year? :biggrin_01:

just make sure you take it off before you go to the bathroom

JamesMusslewhite

No, but they are cheaper than grenades................:)

...probably work better far outside the perimeter of home than land mines...

These damn loose free ranging Visayan chickens keep setting of my land mines.:biggrin_01:

JamesMusslewhite

just make sure you take it off before you go to the bathroom

Oh, that reminds me of an incident when I was younger, involving a six pack and a cattle fence.:)

RogerDuMond

How does he avoid shocking himself? Brass conducts electricity.

Edited by RogerDuMond
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

How does he avoid shocking himself? Brass conducts electricity.

rubber coating

i can't find the ones he has online .. he got em outta some catalog .. i can find other ones online but they are built different with a taser basically in the middle .. still either way it packs a wallop

lazydays

I set the Rottwieller on them (alias the wife).crack-up.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

I deal with crime using my.45 and my Uzi.

I use some one else to use their gun????

Edited by fanboat

I myself don't care for this topic as the way it is worded. I will let my relatives deal with everthing since they they are either retired military that have many contacts or are PNP in Cebu.

loosehead

As far as guns go I think we need to acknowledge that there are a lot of ex military guys on this board who have been fully trained in the use and storage of firearms. Most of the rest of us, particularly those with no experience in handling firearms, would probably be more of a danger to ourselves and our families if we owned and carried a gun.

I have never been in a situation in the Phils where I have meeded a gun. The weapons i have are a smile, a hand of friendship, 110kg of kiwi beef and an extended family with some well armed and trained individuals. Our house protecton is family members and a mongrel dog.

We tend to highlight the negatives concerning personal safety in the Phils but I think Cebu is safer than inner city Perth where i live.