how do you deal with crime..

dealing with crime  

21 members have voted

1. 1. some one broke into your house , apartment ,condo hotel room

• do you call the police and file a report?
    • do you blame the philippines because they are poor?
    • do you scream and moan whoa is me ?
    • do you feel guilty for having so much while others have so little?
    • do you turn the other cheek and leave town in the hope the bad guy will pity you ?
    • do you tell everyone in town the next as? hole that rips me off better make his will ?
    • If you maked 5 please let me know when you will be out of town so i can see if you have anything i want..

smokey

well read carefully and lets see where you stand on crime

Edited by robert51
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JamesMusslewhite

• DeezNuz

• broden

• smokey

USMC-Retired

I do nothing. I just pray that none of that happens to me. There is nothing you can do. So you have to make sure your shit is protected.

JamesMusslewhite

Never carry any real cash. Live simple and in a safe neighborhood where my neighbors actually watch out for me and my residence. Live in a nice city with a low crime rate and are genuinely warn and friendly towards Kanos. Use the common sense God even gave to a shiny brown rock. Live like a good neighbor and not a pompous prick, and treat the ones around me like friends. Trust in the Lord, and if something bad does happen? Than understand shit happens and get on with my life.

I grew up in Houston, Texas which can be a very dangerous city, if you do not act with street wise common sense than you make yourself a victim. I am no bad ass, but I do not get screwed with. I have had guns and knives pulled on me before in the States. Walk big and talk soft, but stand your ground, if you act like a punk, than you will be treated like a punk. You are still safer here for the most part than back in the States. Most street thugs and gangbangers here are just punks, pucks, and want-a-bes. You can do things to better protect yourself, but most depends on your ability to think.

Live your life full and enjoy each day, keep your mind and eyes open while being self aware of your surroundings and those around you at all times.

senseless

You put out a reward through the locals for anyone trying to hock your stuff... You find them.. Then break their legs....

I deal with crime using my.45 and my Uzi.

smokey

I deal with crime using my.45 and my Uzi.

watch out for the re loads.. use quality

I'm with you on that robert...many people here love using the reloads. Then I just shake my head when I see those same people struggle with their weapon when it jams all the time. It's funny to see some of these people spend $500-$1,500 on a gun, then are so cheap that they prefer to use reloads.

LOL. God, I wish I could reply to this one.

smokey

I'm with you on that robert...many people here love using the reloads. Then I just shake my head when I see those same people struggle with their weapon when it jams all the time. It's funny to see some of these people spend $500-$1,500 on a gun, then are so cheap that they prefer to use reloads.

well if you ever need a gun smith my wife has a family memeber who fixes the weapons for the police , i had a problem with the spring releasing the clip and he fixed it but i have a 1942 colt smooth as glass or i should say my wife has one..

I usually get 60%....with the pedal trike getaway driver getting 5 pesos depending on how far he needs to get us to safety.

LifeofRiley

Not trying to be funny or critical here - is a gun really necessary - can`t use one and not sure I want to learn.

Not trying to be funny or critical here - is a gun really necessary - can`t use one and not sure I want to learn.

No, a gun is not necessary.

A pellet or airsoft gun works just as well. crack-up.gif