Sign in to follow this  
DeezNuz

LOW-COST RENTERS look here...

SirMadrigal

I guess Im just a cheap bastard haha

fluke

I'll be needing a place somewhere around the end of October 2013 and end of November 2013. How early should I start looking ? I'm thinking SULIT to search.

I was hoping for a small town house with 2 bedrooms, good wind and good internet. I was looking to pay 5,000 - 10,000 (not really unless it is amazing and probably furnished ). Around Talisay or Minganilla.

Any better places than SULIT ? Craigslist is for suckers it seems.

Edited by fluke

lucky138

I am looking for around 6/20/2017  with basically the same objectives of the poster above but I am willing to spend up to $18,000 but my choice is really about 12 to 15,000.   Same area or nearer to Cebu City if necessary  Thank you all in advance    by the way single guy does not drink and recently retired  63 years old and quiet 

Soupeod

18,000 dollars on a four year old post.  Best make a new post and I think you meant 18k pesos. (per month?)

• Like 2

oztony
9 hours ago, soupeod said:

18,000 dollars on a four year old post.  Best make a new post and I think you meant 18k pesos. (per month?)

The thread was actually started in 2010....last post until now was 2013 ,

Pretty dated stuff as far as pricing goes , looks like Lucky is chasing something for around $300 / month.

• Like 2

Kabisay-an gid

At the current exchange rate, 18,000 pesos is about 360 USD. He should be able to get something pretty decent at that price point. Shop around and look at several different places before making a decision.

• Like 1

smokey

its the extras that kill you ... i have a friend in a studio IT park unit is about 22 sq meters.. rent 16,000 water 700, internet he has fiber 3,500 .. place to park his bike 2,000 month... electric usually 3500 and then some fee of 1,200 for use of pool etc... so his low cost 16,000 is in reality almost 27,000 and he still hauls his laundry to be cleaned..

• Like 2

delancey

No name to small compound. Gated Studio in Banilad easy walk to IT Park. Ten minutes max. Three minutes by hubal2. P5700K. I loosely recall 1BR was 10.5K. They deposited the security deposit in our bank within ten days after we moved. (The "wisdom" you never see your security deposit not an issue.) Great advice here as usual, found it by walking the neighborhood. Foreigners get Filipino price. One thing that gets less mention is some locals value their reputation and family name and are very honest.

Walk around as I was told.

• Like 2