Sign in to follow this  
DeezNuz

LOW-COST RENTERS look here...

DeezNuz

House For Rent in LLC

House for rent in Pajo, Lapu-Lapu City for 4K/month.Have own electric meter. Water is free Walking distance to the PUJ terminal.Easy access to MEPZ1, SM, Mandaue, Cebu and Airport. For more informationand viewing call to Genara 09155410252

262813_2010021027.jpg

Nice Apartment 4 Rent! (All-complete)

A family size apartment in a strategic

place. Located in Mactan, near to Bigfoot

Studios & 5 minutes drive to Shangrila

Hotel, & other best resorts in Mactan Island.

A 2-storey apartment w/ 2 big bedrooms:

1 master bedroom & 1 bedroom.

Comfy living room & dining area. Fenced

parking & washing area.

Smart broadband ready & cable ready.

Windows are grilled & screened.

Peaceful & safe environment.

1 Last unit available. FURNISHED w/

"High-End Furnitures":

a.) Living set

b.) Entertainment Cabinet

c.) Dining set

d.) Double deck bed w/ foam

e.) Queen size bed w/ foam, pillow &

comforter

f.) Mirrors

g.) Aircon

h.) stove w/ LPG tank

i.) 6 cubic ft. REFRIGERATOR "NEW".

j.) Rice Cooker

k.) Water Dispenser

l.) Dining utensils (good for 4 persons

m.) Stand fan &

n.) TV 21 inches.

Only P10,000/month. BEST DEAL IN TOWN.

See to appreciate;)

Contact Aimar @ 238-6717/ 09163246989

262808_2010021010.jpg262808_2010021048.jpg

262808_2010021021.jpg

262808_2010021037.jpg

Hey Rob, Know anything about City Lights? I looked at a few of the condos there last month and liked what I saw, though the rent is very high. Best I've heard was 35,000, but most 2 bedrooms are 50,000. Any help would be appreciated!

Scott

Well this topic surely won't illustrate anthing above P15,000 that often dude.

I'm not a condo type of guy, so I don't look for them. I primarily by lots and houses as investment. So if I come across somethign that I think is attractive for the budget minded. I will place it here.

cebuadvisor

oh ill chek on this again if ever theyre still available coz lastweek wer loking for a house for my friend whose studying as a pilot here in mactan...thanks...

Expat

I see that you can find very good priced apartments and houses in Lapu Lapu. 2 to 3 bedrooms for about 8000 Pesos a month there. How far exactly is Lapu Lapu from IT park? I'm wondering if I should rent there or closer to Cebu City...

Mark L

I see that you can find very good priced apartments and houses in Lapu Lapu. 2 to 3 bedrooms for about 8000 Pesos a month there. How far exactly is Lapu Lapu from IT park? I'm wondering if I should rent there or closer to Cebu City...

Lapu-Lapu is located on Mactan Island where the airport is located. You can probably find something in that price range closer to IT Park. The real issue that everyone on Mactan Island has to deal with is crossing one of the 2 bridges. It can be a real pain in the ass to do it on a regular or daily basis, but many do or have to due to work. Once you cross the bridge over to Mactan, you could have to travel 5, 10 15, or even 20+ minutes to reach your humble abode, but I would say 10 mins is average. Now depends heavily on your chosen method of transportation also. Will you be riding a jeepney, van, taxi, motorbike, or some other method? If you work in IT Park, then you will have to allow extra time for unexpected delays. The various costs for different transportation options is something to consider also.

The new bridge which is north of the old bridge, has 2 traffic lanes in each direction and is less congested, but could be a longer route to IT Park depending on what part of Mactan you live. I think the old bridge is still used more because it is more direct into Mandaue and Cebu City, but it has only 1 lane of traffic in each direction. It can be much quicker and easier to cross it on a motorbike since you can easily pass slower or stopped vehicles. There have been many times that the old bridge was so congested that even I could not slip past a few vehicles on my motorbike. When everyone is trying to cross at the same time it can be a real bottleneck and you had better hope that some jeepney doesn't breakdown or get a flat tire in the middle of the damn thing. It is for these reasons that most of us expats don't cross the bridge more than we have to. On average, I make about one trip across per week for shopping at one of the malls like SM or Ayala (Mactan does have 3 malls) and about one trip per week for other business.

Headshot

Lapu-Lapu is located on Mactan Island where the airport is located. You can probably find something in that price range closer to IT Park. The real issue that everyone on Mactan Island has to deal with is crossing one of the 2 bridges. It can be a real pain in the ass to do it on a regular or daily basis, but many do or have to due to work. Once you cross the bridge over to Mactan, you could have to travel 5, 10 15, or even 20+ minutes to reach your humble abode, but I would say 10 mins is average. Now depends heavily on your chosen method of transportation also. Will you be riding a jeepney, van, taxi, motorbike, or some other method? If you work in IT Park, then you will have to allow extra time for unexpected delays. The various costs for different transportation options is something to consider also.

The new bridge which is north of the old bridge, has 2 traffic lanes in each direction and is less congested, but could be a longer route to IT Park depending on what part of Mactan you live. I think the old bridge is still used more because it is more direct into Mandaue and Cebu City, but it has only 1 lane of traffic in each direction. It can be much quicker and easier to cross it on a motorbike since you can easily pass slower or stopped vehicles. There have been many times that the old bridge was so congested that even I could not slip past a few vehicles on my motorbike. When everyone is trying to cross at the same time it can be a real bottleneck and you had better hope that some jeepney doesn't breakdown or get a flat tire in the middle of the damn thing. It is for these reasons that most of us expats don't cross the bridge more than we have to. On average, I make about one trip across per week for shopping at one of the malls like SM or Ayala (Mactan does have 3 malls) and about one trip per week for other business.

You are forgetting about the water taxis (small ferries) that ply the strait between Mactan and Cebu. Quite often, they are easier, cheaper and faster than catching a ride over the bridge. Depending on where you live on Mactan, they could be a good option for getting over to Cebu during rush hour. Most go between Pier 3 on Cebu and a pier near Birhen sa Ragla Church on Mactan. Taxis and jeepneys pick up and deliver passengers on both sides.

DeezNuz

During the weekdays I found it takes me about an hour to go from IT park to Maribago...the same the other way around. This is in a car.

You can probably shave 15-minutes off your time with a motorocycle.

Greatyear1966

House for Rent (mandaue eskina pagsabungan)

House for Rent semi-furnished 12k

Fatima Valley Pagsabungan

4 ROOMS , 2 CR

very quiet neighborhood

We prefer married couple

236062_2010011206.jpg

236062_2010011226.jpg

Greatyear1966

Well done Rob,

I sure hope you are around doing this when I retire to cebu!!!

Good karma to you for sure...I enjoy looking on craigslist and

other sites showing the listings and pics. Your tips and showing

more realistic pricing is encouraging...

Thank you Sir yourock.gif

Jeepney

Hi,

I be looking to rent something in Talisay/Minglanilla/Naga direction,

from the middle off october.

If someone sees somewhat, please let me know, thx.

JohnFromTexas

Hi,

I be looking to rent something in Talisay/Minglanilla/Naga direction,

from the middle off october.

If someone sees somewhat, please let me know, thx.

Me too.

DeezNuz

Drive around the Deca Homes communities in Minglanilla then. USually a few people renting out their town houses there. Just look for the sign posted on the house or gate.

• Like 1

krungtep

any up todate info....for december to february 2013

CardiacKid

The DECA Homes in Minglanilla are still being rented out. The ones in Tunghaan are pretty well located with grocery stores, a Gaisano Mall, and the public market within reasonable walking distance. A hospital is only a few minutes away in Naga. They are SMALL, intended for families starting out. They are all 2BR and one bath. There are no luxuries in this community but the people there are very nice and welcoming to foreigners. Flooding is not a problem as it is in DECA Homes Tungkil. They are located near the top of a hill and the walk down to the National Highway takes less than 10 minutes. Rentals there are 5000-6000 pesos per month. They are IMHO good for a single guy and his wife/GF. I lived there 2 yrs and ever had any problems with theft or vandalism. The only downside is that the road from the National Highway to the gate is steep. PLDT landline phone and DSL are available and are reliable. Houses further back in the subdivision are more desirable due to less traffic. Overall, for the price and location they are an excellent value.

• Like 2

Brucewayne

Do you have a lead on something near Royal Oaks Academy for P12,000 per month or less?

2 bedrooms or more and one or two bathrooms would be okay for a year or so.

Our daughter will be starting school there in 2013 and I don't want to drive more than 6-8 KM at most every day.

Even there, I will still be able to go to our building site a couple of times a week to putter around (building is eating up a lot of my budget, that is the reason I want as low rent as possible).

Alfred E. Neuman
Do you have a lead on something near Royal Oaks Academy for P12,000 per month or less?

Mandaue or Guadalupe?