Dog breeders / Kennels

lazydays

Has anyone ever seen Rhodesian Ridgeback's there,they are use to hot climates and make excellent guard dogs.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mailman

• broden

• Jay

• D_D

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We just love our dog.

Here is our dog "Fluffy" playing with our neighbors new puppy:

Fluffy.jpg

Argggggggggggg

African wild dog i think.

Looks more like a hyena... I will take three! :lol:

Actually, I already picked up the rott. Went to cebu on the 18th to pick her up.

Three-month old female. We named her 'Sasha'.

She has a great temperment (so far). Walks really easily without fighting the lead. Sticks right at my side... actually she goes anywhere I go... she bonded with me really fast.

We are currently crate training her in the house and she has already mastered 'sit' and 'down'. Still working on a few others.

post-1105-126207321243_thumb.jpg

post-1105-12620732278_thumb.jpg

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Actually, I already picked up the rott. Went to cebu on the 18th to pick her up.

She has a great temperment (so far). Walks really easily without fighting the lead. Sticks right at my side... actually she goes anywhere I go... she bonded with me really fast.

We are currently crate training her in the house and she has already mastered 'sit' and 'down'. Still working on a few others.

we call that a velcro dog .. i have two right now .. follow me anywhere and everywhere.. they'll even wake up from a dead sleep no matter how quietly i try to sneak about just to follow and see

Nice looking young bitch. I have an old timer. She is 13. Which is old for a large breed.

They are lovely dogs.

Daddy Daz

Looks more like a hyena... I will take three! :)

:welcome2: Very nice puppy !

we call that a velcro dog .. i have two right now .. follow me anywhere and everywhere.. they'll even wake up from a dead sleep no matter how quietly i try to sneak about just to follow and see

It can be a little annoying, but it's better than the alternative.

When I was about 10, a bunch of friends and I went out into the woods to camp out. My dog followed along with one of the other kids' dog. When it started getting dark, his dog got up and went home and didn't come back until lunchtime the next day.

We never let him live that down...

Would anyone happen to know of any breeders or kennels in the Cebu area offering puppies for sale (currently or soon-to-be)?

I am interested in Chihuahuas and Rotweilers specifically.

Gonna crossbreed ??? :>)

Gonna crossbreed ??? :>)

That is sooo Page 1. :not_see:

• 2 months later...

Hows your puppy doing? can you tell me where you got and price I would like to get one also.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, just wanna ask, where can I find pet shops in Cebu? I would like to buy a pomeranian or japanese spitz puppy..

lynette
Runian is correct that a dog can heat up a lot faster with a dark coat, but a good conscientious owner will take the right precautions to keep his dog comfortable and safe.

I have 4 American Cocker Spaniels, 3 Black, 1 Chocolate Brown and I have an outside fan I keep on during the day.

They spend most of their time there during the hottest part of the day so there are ways to keep your dogs cool.

If you don't mind, may I ask you where did you buy your cocker spaniel and how much? This is one of my concern bringing my daughter there this year for 6 months since we have this lovely cocker spaniel mix poodle here in Clearwater and that is her baby.

Lynette

• 2 weeks later...
Bonehead

Has anyone ever seen Rhodesian Ridgeback's there,they are use to hot climates and make excellent guard dogs.

Yeah they make excellent guard dogs because they were bred to hunt lions. Now that is one tough dog.