Dog breeders / Kennels

Would anyone happen to know of any breeders or kennels in the Cebu area offering puppies for sale (currently or soon-to-be)?

I am interested in Chihuahuas and Rotweilers specifically.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mailman

• broden

• Jay

• D_D

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Would anyone happen to know of any breeders or kennels in the Cebu area offering puppies for sale (currently or soon-to-be)?

I am interested in Chihuahuas and Rotweilers specifically.

you wanna cross breed em of just feed one to the other?

Call or text 09158813662, look for Vic. He's the guy we bought Rahab from. Ask him what he has available or knows of. Tell him Jay (Kano) and Karen (Filipina) who bought the Doberman puppy in early September sent you.

you wanna cross breed em of just feed one to the other?

Heh. The two breeds are an odd pair, eh? I want the chihuahua because I am secure enough in my masculinity to pamper a small dog in public and the rotweiler to masticate the nutsack of anyone who wishes to laugh at me about it. :)

Seriously though, I'm not really looking to obtain both... or at least not at this time. I'm really just looking into the availability of either at the moment.

My daughter is two years old (going on three) and probably will be an only child. We are looking into the prospects of a puppy as a playmate but haven't decided if we just want a 'toy dog' or one that will double as a protector.

Call or text 09158813662, look for Vic. He's the guy we bought Rahab from. Ask him what he has available or knows of. Tell him Jay (Kano) and Karen (Filipina) who bought the Doberman puppy in early September sent you.

Thanks, Jay.

Some questions for you if you don't mind:

• Does he deal with chihuahuas and/or rotweilers? Or have connections that do?
  • Do the puppies come with papers and shots? Pre-dewormed?
  • How much did you pay for the doberman pup?

I will be sure to give him a text.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

i can just picture a bunch of rothuahuas and chiweilers scampering all over your place

I gave the following link to one of the administrators a while back. He said it came up as a dangerous site, so please beware. However, it loads fine for me with no problems:

http://www.cebudogs.com/

When I was looking for a Rottweiler I was referred to breeder named Aw Aw located in Lilo-an: 09177358270

musicman666

2 year old daughter plus rotweiller ..yes that could work.

my famous next door neighbour got a rotweiller.... he now stays caged 24/7 because his owner cant physically restrain it on walks anymore... gotta laugh.

Edited by musicman666

If the Rotty is properly socialized and trained, there is not a better dog in the world. The first Rotty that we had for fourteen years in the United States was named Tank. Our two sons grew up with him, and they played with him from the age of two and actually rode on him when they were little. He was very patient and also very protective of both of them. Tank was like a member of the family for many wonderful years, and he was so well trained that even my one hundred pound wife could take him for a walk on a leash without any problem. I think our whole family cried when we finally had to put him to sleep due to advanced age. What I am trying to say is that a Rotty has a lot of energy, but he is also extremely intelligent and responds very well to good structured common-sense training. You could not ask for a better combination of companion and guard dog than a Rotty (althought a Doberman comes close).

I gave the following link to one of the administrators a while back. He said it came up as a dangerous site, so please beware. However, it loads fine for me with no problems:

http://www.cebudogs.com/

Thanks, Paul. I actually ran across that site a while back and got a few malware pop-ups. :mad_01:

When I was looking for a Rottweiler I was referred to breeder named Aw Aw located in Lilo-an: 09177358270

Thanks, Diver Douglas. I will check into that.

If the Rotty is properly socialized and trained, there is not a better dog in the world. The first Rotty that we had for fourteen years in the United States was named Tank. Our two sons grew up with him, and they played with him from the age of two and actually rode on him when they were little. He was very patient and also very protective of both of them. Tank was like a member of the family for many wonderful years, and he was so well trained that even my one hundred pound wife could take him for a walk on a leash without any problem. I think our whole family cried when we finally had to put him to sleep due to advanced age. What I am trying to say is that a Rotty has a lot of energy, but he is also extremely intelligent and responds very well to good structured common-sense training. You could not ask for a better combination of companion and guard dog than a Rotty (althought a Doberman comes close).

Yeah, I understand that rottweilers have a good temperment and are considered a good 'all-around' dog: good with children, protective, loyal, and a patient aloofness. Proper training, of course, will be a determining factor.

Edited by Mailman

We just bought a puppy about a week ago locally here in Bacolod.

While I was looking around, I found the sites below listing puppies for sale in the PI. These 4 sites had the greatest amount of puppies for sale.

At least this will give you an idea of how much various puppies cost here.

http://www.ayosdito.ph/li?ca=5_s&ks=s&th=1&q=Puppies&cg=5080&w=3

http://www.dogengine.com/modules/classifieds/viewcats.php?cid=29

http://www.olx.com.ph/searchpages.php?searchbox=puppy&section=312&nq=%7C%7C%7C%7C&o=65&p=1

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/classifieds+directory/q/puppies

Sent you a PM. :D

i can just picture a bunch of rothuahuas and chiweilers scampering all over your place

:D:D:bump:

At least you can envision that far ahead. I still can't get past the mating process. I would either need a step ladder for a male chihuahua or a buttload of sympathy for a female chihuahua. :D