• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ancienrocka

• Bob Ward

• Woolf

• mpt1947

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok bob, I get your point, but me, I'm going to stay legal and get my extensions every two months. And I still carry a photo copy of the photo page and most recent visa stamp with me at all times. Ju

If you enter the country with your wife, and are given a Balikbayan stamp in your passport, you have the privilege of staying in the country for a period of one year (12 months) visa free. As of the d

8am   once I started the day in Fuente, got my extension in Mandaue and then made it to Bantayan in time for lunch.

Woolf

I paid 7,443php in Manila on May 12th

ACR fee (ADULT) 1000

Head Tax 250

Legal Research Fee 50

Mnth Extn Appl Fee 300

Mnth Extn Fee 1000

ECC Fee 700

Certificate Fee 500

ACR-I Card Fee 2143

Express Lane Fee 1000

Express Lane Fed(Cert) 500

Total 7443 php

Dennis

My bill is the same except from the first line

ACR re-issuance (adult) 250

Maybe they made a mistake, I never had an ACR-card before, but I am NOT going there to complain

mpt1947

Interesting. I just quick total of the schedule of fees on their website and it came to over P7,500.

Me too - my ACR and the extension was over 7500

• 1 month later...
Cipro

1. Can I get my first extension right away?
  2. Does anyone know if there is an office near or within Baguio?

Quit my job today, tomorrow is my last day, the next day is the first day of the rest of my life.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Quit my job today, tomorrow is my last day, the next day is the first day of the rest of my life.

just wanna say

way to go

ancienrocka

1. Yes you can extend as soon as you arrive for an additional 38 days on top of your 21 days free.

2. Check out this website - http://immigration.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=128&Itemid=72 - I don't know Luzon well enough to advise you on which office to use.

Cipro

1. Yes you can extend as soon as you arrive for an additional 38 days on top of your 21 days free.

Can I do that in the airport or what?

• 1 month later...

Just for information only, I extended my tourist visa today which on this occasion will be my 2nd extension

1] Arrival visa waver

2] 1st extension [ plus tourist "I" card]

3] 2nd extension

As I will be flying out of PI in early October, I only wanted extend for one month [ minimum period] the cost for 1month extension only:

monthly extension application fee 300p

monthly extension fee 500p

Legal research fee 20p

Express lane fee 500p

Total 1,320p

Sorry if this has already been covered - but I just assumed when I arrived I just got an extension for 2 years within my first 21 days upon arrival.

I'm assuming i'm incorrect in that assumption?

And that I have to pay around 7,500 php for 21 days + 38 days? How does this process work?

Thanks for the link Woolf - can it be paid all at once or do you have to keep renewing it every couple of months?

A_Simple_Man

Unfortunately its every couple of months for a tourist visa. Bring long pants

I tried to pay 6 months at once, no dice, but the renewal process was simple and fast, very much so.

• 4 months later...
Majorsco

I was surprised today with my visa extension process considering what I've heard in the forum. It was my first extension. I went to the Immigration office in Dipolog city. He said he could extend me for 4 months and I didn't need to get an ACR card. I didn't even need to ask for the extra time. It only cost a little over 5900 piso's. Just had to fill out the form, give him the money and come back a couple of hours later and it's done. The immigration agent was really nice and helpful.

I was surprised today with my visa extension process considering what I've heard in the forum. It was my first extension. I went to the Immigration office in Dipolog city. He said he could extend me for 4 months and I didn't need to get an ACR card. I didn't even need to ask for the extra time. It only cost a little over 5900 piso's. Just had to fill out the form, give him the money and come back a couple of hours later and it's done. The immigration agent was really nice and helpful.

You have an illegal extension! Beware! Did you get official receipts? An ACR card is required of anyone extending past 59 days. You are at risk as I see it!!!

Edited by Bob Ward