Four Americans Arrested For Trafficking

smokey

money cant buy you love but it sure can buy you freedom......... I say he is probably guilty and he will give a large amount to the family of the girl who says he raped her one day and she came back the next day????????? and who ever helped him the first time will help him again.................. the end and if he does go to court make room at Saint Lukes for him to rest while he waits trial

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cary

• Cipro

• Mailman

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Which really fecking sucks because these jackasses would have younger people believe that "youngsters" should RESPECT ALL THEIR ELDERS. I've said it once and I'll say it again. OLD GEEZER CRADLE ROBBE

I don't believe that sexual abuse of children can be compared to speeding. IMHO the US dosn't want to be responsible for exporting "evil" to other counties. This man is truly evil, this isn't the fi

sandwindstars

Having sex with a minor is not exactly kosher. Having minors hanging around older males isn't kosher either. Based on the news item, there's enough meat for the police to act on "tips." Adult males with no relationship with kids have no business hanging around minors. I'm glad that they're taking this seriously in the Philippines, but I think they should extend the burden to the parents of the kids. Who would allow their kids to be hanging around adults and pretend not know about it.

I was in Boracay last year. I took my niece to the Croc store, to buy her pair. The manager asked me what is she to me? I told him. I was glad that he asked because that means some people in the island take this children abuse seriously. My niece had a friend 4 years older than her, and I wouldn't take her with us. I thought that for her age, this girl was a bit trampy, neglected by her loser father. I'm sure if she raised enough tantrum I would have been trouble. Another time, walking back to my hotel in Panglao, a guy accosted me in a dark spot, and said I have a girl for you. I looked at the girl and I thought she was way too young even in heels. I reported the incident to the hotel I was staying at. Quite often, the police target the foreigner or the visitor only, but I think the parents should be picked up as well.

Anyway, sounds like this dude in the news has had a history.

I feel bad for the 3 yr. old daughter McNeely talked about in the article. But as for him again its more smoke and similar charges in the same country.

A link to some back ground [ note article is from 2003]

http://www.smilinjac...ic;f=6;t=000805

I guess some people get a taste for Prison food.

That child is now 9 years old and must re-visit the 'alleged allegations'.

McNeely should have known with his history that the PNP were atleast looking at him, so he should have made another internet date with an older woman. And older I mean 18+ AND not be alone with this new person on the first day. Perception is 9/10 law. Again I hope these charges are phony but with McNeely's past he should have made every effort not to be around anyone under 18.

It is bizarre Udonthani but sadly we are now in the age where its better to be safe than sorry. Do you take a chance and possibly end up in an overcrowded jail cell? Or do you ask for a birth certificate?

To ask for a birth certificate or other forms of ID is useless.

I personally know of situations where foreigners have done exactly that only to be accosted later by either relations and or Police proving the girl was under age. Forged documents are a simple to obtain here.

One must use common sense if one is inclined to mingle with teenage girls otherwise face the consequences. Personally they do not interest me at all.

I read today the accused have been released on bail of P24,000 each, wonder where they are now?

• Admin (Retired)
broden

pedophiles aren't the smartest bunch

i remember several years back.. when they had a big nationwide(perhaps larger)arrest .. after taking down some place i believe was in New England that was selling kiddie p*orn online ..

most of the story was how most of the arrests were so easy cause most of the pedophiles used their real names addresses and other such info when ordering communicating and just generally interacting on the website .. it just never dawned on most of them that it could be a problem

thebob

I read today the accused have been released on bail of P24,000 each, wonder where they are now?

I hope they've taken a vacation in Davao.

I hope they've taken a vacation in Davao.

im lost.......... why davao in particular?? and before anyone think its a dig - its not! its an honest query. never been to davao or know much about davao.....

im lost.......... why davao in particular?? and before anyone think its a dig - its not! its an honest query. never been to davao or know much about davao.....

Supposedly, the Mayor of Davao takes a hard view of people like that. And rightly so. Im hoping thebob has an experience in Davao otherwise his statement means jack. I know this is the Living in Cebu forum but i would like to tell you guys/gals that Davao has a population close to double that of your fine city and it is the cleanest and safest city in this fine land. Take the time to visit before you judge.............

i must be thick....... now that you mentioned it, i remember now of hearing of the hard stand of the davao mayor ..... thank you button seems to be gone so, ill thank you here...... thank you for the clarrification.......

Davao has a population close to double that of your fine city and it is the cleanest and safest city in this fine land. Take the time to visit before you judge.............

That's not totally accurate. Metro Cebu has 1 million more people than Davao city. But who is counting? LOL

Davao in paticular seems to hava a lot of vigilantism happening to career criminals,dealers,rapist and child molester PLEASE lets not this side topic railroad yet another thread. THANKS