Four Americans Arrested For Trafficking

It is bizarre Udonthani but sadly we are now in the age where its better to be safe than sorry. Do you take a chance and possibly end up in an overcrowded jail cell? Or do you ask for a birth certificate?

I think what to take from this is if you meet someone online you better demand a copy of the birth certificate before you get in too deep.

seems a bit bizarre to ask a girl by text message to make sure she brings her ID with her when you first meet them, but I've done it plenty of times.

there's a lot of this sort of thing about. I see girls clearly under 16, never mind 18, in cyber cafes chatting to old guy foreigners as well as the their pinoy friends in different chat windows on webcam all the time. It never occurs to these bozos that the girls might be talking their age UP. Because they're old themselves, they just automatically assume that everyone on the internet talks their age DOWN, like they probably are.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cary

• Cipro

• Mailman

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Which really fecking sucks because these jackasses would have younger people believe that "youngsters" should RESPECT ALL THEIR ELDERS. I've said it once and I'll say it again. OLD GEEZER CRADLE ROBBE

I don't believe that sexual abuse of children can be compared to speeding. IMHO the US dosn't want to be responsible for exporting "evil" to other counties. This man is truly evil, this isn't the fi

Jim Sibbick

But, I don't believe they were innocent. Now, there is a lot of corruption in this country. But, does anyone here really believe the police would have forced them into a room with a 14 year old, JUST to be able to file a case against them?

I am not Not saying it applies to this case but YES!

Foreigners may think they are getting away with their crimes but everything that foreigners do gets noticed. Everything!

So, it may not be for the original crime but sometimes the police will seek another way to get you!

I have had a number of foreigners complain to me of being set up but when you dig deeper, you find that they have beenm previously guilty of some illegal activity or other

This is also why we have people committing suicide by being shot in the right temple with their left hand.

And also why we have vigilante killings!

Regards: Jim

eggnoggin

You should be careful when using credit cards at hotels and restaurants in your area of residence during vacation..especially in angeles..many platinum and semi elite cards have high limits and no limit on daily withdrawals for debit cards...its easy to determine how accessible and how much youll be good for..underage prostitution like drugs is big money and big crime and punishment everywhere..sadly much high profile coverage is a warning for those who would procure either of these things thru other than local established channels...competing contingents of politicians and or criminals attempting to minimize one another or establish dominance by setting up or busting someone in anothers sphere of influence is common..the underage and drug scam is rampant in angeles..most guys just ante up their credit cards and debit cards to the limit and haul ass on the next flight home without a peep..the last thing they want is publicity.. the snakes come out at night everywhere..you can bet anyone approaching you at night is up to no good...its like the only one thing to tell your girl when shes on a mission to dig into your thought process(her jealous friends have planted seeds of doubt in her mind).."its complicated baby"..then ramble on with the mushiest most irrelavent stuff you can think of ...never let her know your real thoughts .."logic and accountability" will just bounce off her brain like water off a ducks back.....criminals and police live in a similar but more sexually ambivalent state of agitation and emotional warfare..crime by its nature becomes a symbiotic enterprise between cops.. criminals and politicians..they become diseased and parasitic ..preying on innocents becomes a convenient and necessary process in maintaining an illusory world of the cop politican hero and defender in their twisted search for innocence and escape from distant and imagined adolescent peer persecution and rivalry..90 per cent of staying safe ..dont go out at night unless absolutely necessary..almost everyone you meet at night or approaches you at night has a motive other than your welfare in mind ..god made it dark at night so you would stay in your cave and watch football action flicks drink beer eat snacks and hit the 4x button when the cheerleaders are on to drive your girl crazy into the next universe :D

Edited by eggnoggin

I think what to take from this is if you meet someone online you better demand a copy of the birth certificate before you get in too deep.

McNeely actually hit on one of my wife's class mates over at the IT park one day. He was told the girl was 17, but he kept texting that he wished she'd got out with him because he thought girls between the ages of 17 and 22 were the best age for him.

There is starting to be a lot of smoke here and where there is smoke, there is fire and fire burns. I say again McNeely and his friends better get a good lawyer. And if this is proven true whenever they do go before the judge, they are dog meat.

McNeely actually hit on one of my wife's class mates over at the IT park one day. He was told the girl was 17, but he kept texting that he wished she'd got out with him because he thought girls between the ages of 17 and 22 were the best age for him.

eggnoggin

Lot of smoke here .. though the deal in AC usually involves a girl of legal age in your room talking on the phone awhile ..theres a knock on the door ..the supposed parent and underage sister of your legal guest enter..then your legal girl and her "mother" leave the room for something ...three microseconds later in pop the cops ...the world is teeming with pedophiles ....just like drugs ..the legal system and politicians must be largely complicit to support a huge raging industry in either..if this guys been charged before and is back again hes probably in the loop..with this many caught at once and an obvious schill in the group ..the appearance of the real target being just a part of the group is enhanced..this thing is too smart by half..most people know where their kids are ..especially at night..this makes parents and relatives complicit up to their neck...they did a controlled study where people robbed banks with bananas ..everyone interviewed that wasnt in on it had a definite take on what type of gun was used ...from a 22 pistol to a shotgun... :biggrin_01: Im begining to get a picture of a people stuck in a barely suppressed primitive hysterical "response to a raid" from outsiders as the precursor to most kinds of normal social interaction..all it took in rwanda was a few clownns on the radio representing legitimate authority to have people hacking up 700 thousand of their cousins neighbors friends of generations along tribal lines and by the way selling 1000s of the orphans into slavery around the world...whitey is s ripe pear in a not unlikely scenerio should things go south with rice or disease...as usual we intentionally look the wrong way when our third eye sees that something obvious but unavoidable could be on the way :not_see: if they hung the involved cops judges dimwit defendants parents of the kid and the hotel owner and staff and a few politicians thrown in for good measure in the mall on saturday we would without a doubt start getting somewhere in a hurry :thumbs_up:

Yep, the one in the same, Angie. I fully believe in karma. When I do good for others, good comes back to me ten fold. If I do bad to others, bad comes back to me ten fold. That's why I will make it a point to even go out of my way, if necessary, to help anyone.

Karma in it's "pure" form isn't anything to worry about but the age old principle of reaping what you sow is real and this is a prime example of it. But that's probably slicing words too fine, most people mean something like reaping what you sow when they say Karma.

I will be the first to say, always, that I rarely believe much printed by the smut-star newspaper. It's more of a tabloid than a real paper anyway. But, I don't believe they were innocent. Now, there is a lot of corruption in this country. But, does anyone here really believe the police would have forced them into a room with a 14 year old, JUST to be able to file a case against them? Police here don't even like doing traffic reports.

I could see the police happening along either shortly before they entered the room or shortly after they exited and herding them back in. I can't see the police dragging 6 people off the street into a room.

Let me put it like this. I previously thought one of these guys was a Canadian, in a previous thread I created a while back. He's the father of the baby I call "Max". Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Well at least get a little more indepth so that search works. I can't find the thread so I have no idea....and I hate having no idea.

Well at least get a little more indepth so that search works. I can't find the thread so I have no idea....and I hate having no idea.

I remember the thread, Max was not a particularly fine example of a gentleman if I recall correctly.

Karma in it's "pure" form isn't anything to worry about but the age old principle of reaping what you sow is real and this is a prime example of it. But that's probably slicing words too fine, most people mean something like reaping what you sow when they say Karma.

That is what I meant, exactly. Reap what you sow. See my link below.

I could see the police happening along either shortly before they entered the room or shortly after they exited and herding them back in. I can't see the police dragging 6 people off the street into a room.

That was what I meant, exactly. They aren't going to just push guys into a room to file a case against them. The guys were all in the room at the time the police entered, is what I believe.

I remember the thread, Max was not a particularly fine example of a gentleman if I recall correctly.

No. I will refresh everyone's memory, although Angie knew what I meant.

Click here to see Max

That is what I meant by his karma. He denied a beautiful baby was his. He has denied any help or support for this same baby.