Sign in to follow this  
fredanna

Travel Agent

fredanna

I would not want to hijack the thread, but could anyone give me a travel agent that would get us tickets for our visit in JUNE 2010? We are travelling from Pa. USA to Cebu. We don't want to stop off in a million places and long layovers. Travelling with a 4yr old and that's going to be challenge.

PM me??

fred

Steve

Fred

Hello

I typically use Vayama. I just booked my second trip through them as they have always been the cheapest for me flying out of Pittsburgh. AAA was a few dollars cheaper but they didn't offer the exact itinerary as Vayama did. I have two stops in each direction and they are 4 hours or less.

Turbota

After you talk to the various travel agents and get your best price, then give Ed Mabgunga a call at 888-622-8642 (toll free)

Ed is a blind Filipino that sells discounted tickets from the US to the Philippines. He is in Utah.

Ed is an absolutely honest man and a real pleasure to do business with. When I lived in the US and was buying tickets to the PI, I always used Ed as he got me the cheapest price.

http://mabunga.com/emabunga/travel.html

BTW ... Here is Ed getting an award of some kind from the governor of Utah:

EdMabungaandGovernor.jpg

fredanna

Gonna check out these lnks. Thanks and I hope we might get lucky and meet forum folks over there. Gettin tired of the fast lane here and need some of that relaxin' medicine there. The Filipino lifestyle.

Fred

broden

if you wanna do some looking around .. we always use a place called saftravel http://www.saftravel.com/ always got us great prices .. like most that will get you the best prices they are filipino owned

tim

For the last several years I have used Jeff Jenks...1-800-736-6814 he is a consoladator and has been in the business for several years. Have not found anyone to beat his price yet...

Good luck and have a great trip...

tim from Memphis

fredanna

Thanks to all. The phone calls are starting today. Vayama was close to $5300USD for 2 adults and 4 yr old Roundtrip.

Orbitz is $4700 USD

Some friends of ours are travelling in Jan. And for 2 roundtrip and a 8mos old baby in lap is $3200USD from Orbitz

Which reminds me to register (report birth & get US passport) our son, so we don't get slapped with overstaying when we visit.

Fred

tim

Good luck and have a great trip

Cary

Enjoy yourself Fred and remember the picturesrolleyes.gif