Sign in to follow this  
USMC-Retired

Cheap AirFare

USMC-Retired

I just got an email from Korean Airlines. These are some of the web deals they have going. Check the site for others. I know they offer international flights right out of Cebu.

Take advantage of our limited-time special fares!

Koreanair.com Web Offers

Price

Destination

Travel Date

Purchase Date

From $557*

Los Angeles - Tokyo

- 11/30/09

- 11/30/09

From $769*

Los Angeles - Sao Paulo

- 11/30/09

- 11/30/09

From $770* San Francisco - Seoul

- 11/30/09

- 11/30/09

From $889*

Chicago - Seoul

- 11/30/09

- 11/30/09

From $980*

Dallas - Seoul

- 11/30/09

- 11/30/09

From $830*

New York - Bangkok

- 11/30/09

- 11/30/09

From $895*

Washington D.C. - Bangkok

- 11/30/09

- 11/30/09

*Fares shown are in US Dollars, per person, for a weekday round-trip ticket, and do not include taxes and fees. Between the United States and Korea, a round-trip fuel surcharge of USD $140.00 (USD $138.00 for Japan; USD $200.00 for other countries in Asia; USD $70.00 for Brazil) is included in the applicable fare. $80 may apply for weekend departures. Additional taxes and fees apply. Seats are limited for sale fares. Fares and seats are not guaranteed until you purchase your ticket. Fares and schedules subject to change without notice. Depending on the seat availability, fare results may vary. For more destination and fare options, please visit Book Online.

PENALTIES

From Los Angeles to Tokyo (NX1MINT):

Outbound Changes: Not Permitted

Inbound Changes: Permitted with $100 USD

Cancellation and Refund: Non-Refundable

SKYPASS mileage accrual & bonus upgrade are NOT allowed.

From Los Angeles to Sao Paulo (NL30):

Outbound Changes: Permitted with $200 USD

Inbound Changes: Permitted with $200 USD

Cancellation and Refund: Non-Refundable

From San Francisco to Seoul (NLXSPSFO):

Outbound Changes: Permitted with $100 USD

Cancellation and Refund: Permitted with $200 USD

From Chicago/Dallas to Seoul (LLXAP3M):

Outbound Changes: Permitted with $100 USD

Cancellation and Refund: Permitted with $200 USD

SKYPASS mileage accrual is allowed. SKYPASS bonus upgrade is NOT allowed.

From New York/Washington D.C. to Bangkok (VLXPX2M):

Outbound Changes: Permitted with $200 USD

Cancellation and Refund: Permitted with $200 USD (Partial refund is not permitted)

SKYPASS mileage accrual is allowed. SKYPASS bonus upgrade is NOT allowed.

*Other terms and conditions apply. Please check fare rules when making a booking.

Paul

<-- Would rather pay more through another airline. :shocked: B)

jerry

I work in Korea so I get stuck on there flights when I get to get out of this place for vacations, But only to the states, When I fly home to the Philippines I fly Philippine Air only so my money goes to them and not the Koreans. By the time I am retired it might have helped the Philippines in some small way.

JohnFromTexas

Sadly they were twice as expensive as the lowest rates I found for the fare I need :wink:

tim

I and my family and my wife's friends all used KAL last summer and we all were very happy with both the price and service. We went from Memphis to Atlanta to Korea to Cebu. I think out tickets were from the lowest 1065.00 to highest 1200.00. Which at the time was the lowest we could find from Memphis. (We all used Jeff Jenks - a ticket consoladator agent)

The connections all worked and the airports were easy to figure out. The worst part of the trip was arriving in Cebu at 11 pm. I had to rent a room at the hotel for the whole day so I could have a place to sleep when I arrived at the hotel at midnight. Those who have homes or relatives in Cebu, and they can stay there that first night, they would be ok. One good thing about arriving at 11 pm was that the customs inspections were not very diligent. It was go ahead and walk thru the customs area. The airport staff was ready to leave too. lol

tim