What Are The Office Hours Of Mandaue Immigation Office.

musicman666

I have just noticed that my 21 day visa is up tomorrow ie the date written under the stamp 8/nov/2009.

Dont really want to fly in and out ..would rather just go to mandaue office for an extension... but are they open on sunday?? ..or do they just acccept people on the monday if the date was sunday and the office was closed. I guess just one day after a sunday isnt a big issue ..hopefully no fine.

I can't give you any specific information on the hours but others might. Maybe try calling and seeing if there is a recording stating the hours of operation. Took this from the BI site.

Bureau of Immigration Cebu District Office

P. Burgos St., Tribunal, Mandaue City 6014

Mr. Casimiro P. Madarang III - Acting Regional Director and Alien Control Officer

ROMEO L. JUNIA - Technical Assistant to the Commissioner for Region 7

Tel. # (032) 345-6442-4 Fax:345-6441

Airport - (032) 340-1473/3400-751

• Like 1
A_Simple_Man

I have just noticed that my 21 day visa is up tomorrow ie the date written under the stamp 8/nov/2009.

Dont really want to fly in and out ..would rather just go to mandaue office for an extension... but are they open on sunday?? ..or do they just acccept people on the monday if the date was sunday and the office was closed. I guess just one day after a sunday isnt a big issue ..hopefully no fine.

They are only open during normal Monday to Friday business hours. I have had the same thing happen to me and got a lecture about renewing BEFORE the weekend, but when I humbly accepted that I should have done that, they did not fine me for being late with my renewal. Your mileage may vary. B)

• Like 2
musicman666

They are only open during normal Monday to Friday business hours. I have had the same thing happen to me and got a lecture about renewing BEFORE the weekend, but when I humbly accepted that I should have done that, they did not fine me for being late with my renewal. Your mileage may vary. B)

thanks... :wt-hell:

It's all about your presentation and attitude. Be humble and apologetic as Dave implies. But it's still a coin toss!

udonthani

clock this one up for next time - it's always better to get it done quickly very soon after you arrive than wait until the last minute, otherwise a holiday can catch you by surprise. I prioritise it as one of the very first things to do in fact, unless I'm arriving at Manila.

I got mine in Angeles the day after I flew in from KL last week, having noticed a travel agency that was ready to do it for only 250 commission. Even without a 3rd party, it would have been better to do it there, as it's always quicker there than at Cebu. Angeles is one of the very easiest offices.

ancienrocka

8am to 12 - but cut off for accepting new renewals is 11.30

1pm to 5pm but cut off is 4.30pm

• Like 1
musicman666

well seems things have changed since i was last there... a new lick of paint and everyone in official immigration uniforms. So i got fined 1000p for overstaying and that was apparently non negotiable.. its a flat rate if your one day or one month and i was my best humble. Also there is a 1000 official processing fee on top of the basic so it all came to about 4000p!!! add on the 500 speed bribe (some things never change) and that turned out to be quite a costly experience. :welcome:

So the both overstaying penalty and the 'express fee' has doubled? Glad I don't do that anymore. :welcome:

smokey

well seems things have changed since i was last there... a new lick of paint and everyone in official immigration uniforms. So i got fined 1000p for overstaying and that was apparently non negotiable.. its a flat rate if your one day or one month and i was my best humble. Also there is a 1000 official processing fee on top of the basic so it all came to about 4000p!!! add on the 500 speed bribe (some things never change) and that turned out to be quite a costly experience. :welcome:

maybe you should let the new guys who are coming here to live on a small budget how costly it is to live here at time...

maybe you should let the new guys who are coming here to live on a small budget how costly it is to live here at time...

A bit off topic but I was there the other day and was talking to this single guy who'd been here for 3 years or so.

He asked me what I was doing and I explained that I was doing my final/permanent 13a Visa paperwork.

He asked me the costs and he started doing the math in his head and discovered that it's much cheaper getting the 13a as compared to extending every 2 months or so and then flying out of the country every 16 months or 24 with approval from Manila.

Once that light bulb went off in his head he shot out of there like a rabbit and I'm sure with the intentions of asking his girlfriend her hand in marriage.

musicman666

well i normally do the balikbayan thing but i came back without the missus last time due to events beyond our control so this is only the second time in a couple of years that i have been fleeced by that office.