Sign in to follow this  
Giotto

Carmen Hotel

Giotto

After been a couple night in Diplomat, where i dont had good feeling, i found this warm cozy corner, the location is in Juana Osmena, just 3 min walk in Mango Square, this Hotel is situated, just near Cabana cafe`, and bookstore.

I took a very nice room, very large and comfortable, with air con, cable tv 100 channels, telephone with dial local free, internet wireless in all rooms free no charge, king bed size very very large, and very large barhroom that can take shower even 4 peoples !!

price only 1400 pesos per night, i been in this Hotel 1 week , and everyday the housekeeper change sheet and towel, just give a small tip they will be very very happy.

i raccomended for sure.

Giotto

Paul

I believe this is the hotel Giotto is referring to: Hotel le Carmen

Willie

After been a couple night in Diplomat, where i dont had good feeling, i found this warm cozy corner, the location is in Juana Osmena, just 3 min walk in Mango Square, this Hotel is situated, just near Cabana cafe`, and bookstore.

I took a very nice room, very large and comfortable, with air con, cable tv 100 channels, telephone with dial local free, internet wireless in all rooms free no charge, king bed size very very large, and very large barhroom that can take shower even 4 peoples !!

price only 1400 pesos per night, i been in this Hotel 1 week , and everyday the housekeeper change sheet and towel, just give a small tip they will be very very happy.

i raccomended for sure.

Giotto

4 people in the shower? You are enjoying your stay in Cebu! Hope you decide to make it permanent there. Good luck!

Giotto

4 people in the shower? You are enjoying your stay in Cebu! Hope you decide to make it permanent there. Good luck!

eheheheh, no i dont make shower with others 3 peoples, its mean that the shower is very big, that even 4 peoples could make shower in the same moment.

For me this is the best place i found here in Cebu city, if i have to comparate with the price.

I been 3 days in diplomat hotel and it was very obsolete place, and all room deluxe and superior have single bed. and the air con also very noise, the shower towel very dirty and the sheet never changed, i got so tired of this shit, that i decided to change location, and very lucky i found this nice Hotel, very close to all entertainment.

Giotto

Edited by Giotto

mistaeric

eheheheh, no i dont make shower with others 3 peoples, its mean that the shower is very big, that even 4 peoples could make shower in the same moment.

For me this is the best place i found here in Cebu city, if i have to comparate with the price.

I been 3 days in diplomat hotel and it was very obsolete place, and all room deluxe and superior have single bed. and the air con also very noise, the shower towel very dirty and the sheet never changed, i got so tired of this shit, that i decided to change location, and very lucky i found this nice Hotel, very close to all entertainment.

Giotto

I hear at Hotel le Carmen they have no fridge or room safe,that didn pose a problem with you?

Giotto

I hear at Hotel le Carmen they have no fridge or room safe,that didn pose a problem with you?

the fridge is on request, just you have to pay extra charge of 100 pesos a day, but i didnt take cause next to hotel there a shop open around the clock that sell all drinks and alchol u want. About safety box no there, i leave even more than 1000 pesos in cash on the table, never missed one pesos !! That is true, all the staff are honest, and the owner even is filipina that lived many years in Usa, after save a lot money in California, she decided back in Cebu and open this Hotel.

I can raccomanded this place to all my friends for sure !! and thing very important just 3 min walk to mango square,eheheheh

Giotto

Edited by Giotto