Sign in to follow this  
Spango58

Budget Terminal Changi Airport - Singapore

Spango58

Was wondering if anyone on here can tell me about the Budget Terminal Changi Airport, i am coming to Cebu City from Perth Western Australia on the 15th December, arrive in Terminal 3 Changi, then have to transfer to Budget Terminal to catch a Cebu Pacicfic flight, a bit confused on how to get to the Budget Terminal, do i clear customs in Changi and go to the Budget Terminal? Any info i would be grateful.

Cheers

Mark

spooks

Mark,

I just arrived back in Manila from Changi via the budget terminal today!

Very easy to find get the connection to terminal 2 and go down to the basement area. Follow the signs it points to the bus connection to the Budget terminal. Changi unlike most airports is great for signage you really cannot go wrong. The bus connection is called the budget bus and its free. The departure lounge in the budget terminal is not bad either.

Spango58

Mark,

I just arrived back in Manila from Changi via the budget terminal today!

Very easy to find get the connection to terminal 2 and go down to the basement area. Follow the signs it points to the bus connection to the Budget terminal. Changi unlike most airports is great for signage you really cannot go wrong. The bus connection is called the budget bus and its free. The departure lounge in the budget terminal is not bad either.

Spooksy do i clear customs to get to the Budget Terminal?

Cheers

Mark

loosehead

Yes if you are arriving at T3 you have to clear customs there and recheck in at the budget terminal. Like Spooks, I've only caught the budget shuttle bus from the basement of T2. It may also go to T3 but I'm not sure. Changi has an excellent website so check it out.