Sign in to follow this  
ayala

10 Easy Steps To Become Swine Flu Zealot

On-in-2

You want to see folks get healthy in a huge variety of ways that will blow your minds.Obama should eliminate so called healthcare altogether,except for the elderly and children for the time being.Let doctors charge a lot more for there already overcharged services.Let people pay right out of there own pocket for each and everything they use medicine for and a quantum leap to health would usher in.And medicine surely would not be the way.In time this would trickle up to the elderly and down to the kids.I know-thats crazy.Give it some thought!Where are we headed with 65% obesity?Do some research on the % of serious illness just in the USA alone!I know-we don't have to do anything-the doctor will do it for us all!Correct

Wow..you're right, for once...

You really -are- crazy.

I'm so glad you are not in charge of...well, anything.

poby

The H1N1 virus is a media beat up. Yeah damn uncomfortable to catch it but your odds of dying from it are damn close to zero statistically so I wouldn't bother being vaccinated even if such were free.

Other diseases however like polio, german measles, chicken pox etc I insisted my children be fully vaccinated. Vaccinations have saved millions of lives. Polio used to be a seriously debilitating scourge but it's almost disappeared now that 99% are vaccinated. Smallpox was a very dangerous disease but thanks to a concentrated vaccination effort by the WHO, has been made virtually extinct.

I'm not into forcing people but I fully support vaccination campaigns to counter the loopy crazy disinformation spread by the ill informed and gullible who lack the intellectual rigor to understand.

ayala

The food feeds the thoughts of this obese one.And yes I understand that you have no understanding.Its the real pandemic to be concerned about.Greg Braden,utube,he spoke very positively about 2012.Your ears heard the extreme opposite of what he said in this utube.You continuously followed my posts with absurd deluded replies spewing the extreme opposite of Greg Bradens words.Which leads me to believe you have a fear of 2012 that no one I know has.Because you could actually not find anything of substance to attack in Greg Bradens Utube,You attacked his hair.(M.Moreys Step #12 applies here to you)So to bring to your attention what you are doing,I question you and your mullet.First time I ever heard the term mullet was from your absurdity.So a psychologist might question why you extracted mullet from Greg Bradens utube and not the color of his shirt or something else in your absurd attack. This reply to you is off topic but is needed to get rid of an absurd thread stalker.

Wow..you're right, for once...

You really -are- crazy.

I'm so glad you are not in charge of...well, anything.

Cipro
.... Second, any vaccine based on the 1970s vaccine has a very severe illness you can get that caused more deaths than the vaccine saved. .....

Actually the info I've read indicates there were zero deaths that can be proved to have occurred due to the vaccine in the 70s, although of course of the millions vaccinated some did subsequently die.

HTM

Have seen this before, men who are afraid of needles. They have many excuses so no one will understand that they are wimps.

A man can withstand a vaccine or 10, there is nothing to cry about. :lol:

;)

Harry

mrpitt

Its understood that you are very unhealthy,thats an obvious.All your sicknesses are purely by accident-right?They just pop out of mid air-you don't develop them yourself-correct?Thats pretty much the mentality here with a handful.The doctor will take care of ME,I don't need to do anything.

One time a tick bit my dick...developed lymes disease later on, and had to burn the little blood sucker off from the shaft. Somebody told me vaseline was the usual method to remove a tick, however, all that vaseline did was conjure up past ugly memories, memories I am trying to forget that consisted of naked cowboys, rodeo clowns and one scared sheep. So I went with the match route, a mistake...and ended up lighting the tip of the weener in fire, but strangely enough, it gave me get an erection! :lol:

After a friend lit his cigarette off my weener and calmly said, dude, your dick is on fire, I ran around in a panic, as did the tick that was on my dick, both of us in agony. My biggest problem was the erection, as every where I ran I would start a fire...the velvet sofa, the purple drapes, the green shag carpeting... the friend smoking a cigarette. All on fire! Eventually, the badly decorated house burned to the ground, I ended up with a dead tick, a black dick and a dead friend hick named Rick.

All this, purely by accident. :)

I tend to agree with you Ayala...we control our own destiny. ;)

mrpitt

Have seen this before, men who are afraid of needles. They have many excuses so no one will understand that they are wimps.

A man can withstand a vaccine or 10, there is nothing to cry about. :)

:lol:

Harry

My brother in law, a big harley riding tough guy wannabe actually feints at the sight of a needle. This is no lie...they have to give him like 50 mg's of valium to just draw blood. Crap, I remember when I was in the military, we has so many vaccines they used shot ""guns" to inject us as we went through the line of fire.

I personally enjoy vaccines, it gives me a sense of security....that I can eat crap, smoke anything, drink mass amounts of booze, say thank you when somebody sneezes on me...and my insurance will pay for anything.

And the added pleasure knowing ayala is paying for my bad habits while eating sprouts in his straw made home. ;)

Edited by mrpitt

On-in-2

The food feeds the thoughts of this obese one.And yes I understand that you have no understanding.Its the real pandemic to be concerned about.Greg Braden,utube,he spoke very positively about 2012.Your ears heard the extreme opposite of what he said in this utube.You continuously followed my posts with absurd deluded replies spewing the extreme opposite of Greg Bradens words.Which leads me to believe you have a fear of 2012 that no one I know has.Because you could actually not find anything of substance to attack in Greg Bradens Utube,You attacked his hair.(M.Moreys Step #12 applies here to you)So to bring to your attention what you are doing,I question you and your mullet.First time I ever heard the term mullet was from your absurdity.So a psychologist might question why you extracted mullet from Greg Bradens utube and not the color of his shirt or something else in your absurd attack. This reply to you is off topic but is needed to get rid of an absurd thread stalker.

Greggy-boy Braden is a fraud.

And you, Lyala-the liar, are a gullible rube.

At least your insignificant meanderings are a good source of laughter.

Har de har har har...

kc8ual

Oh not with this crap again. OK, so Nostradamus prediction have been accurate, or many people seem to think that only because people are able to line his predictions up with some event in recent years. I find it funny considering one of his predictions have been linked to 3 separate Middle East issues covering a span of more then 15 years. As with any person of mystery, his predictions are vague enough to make them believable because you can some how link them up. Today people are trying to link his end of days prediction with the ending of the Mayan calendar on which occurs on December 11th 2012. However, the calendar ends on a very specific cosmological even when the sun is between us and the center of the galaxy. But since we are in this galaxy, we are always in line with its center and our sun. But hey, without end of the world prophecies, what would crazy people who stand on street corners holding signs and preaching their own gospel have to do. We have to entertain them as if we actually care because they are after all affected by lunacy.

A man can withstand a vaccine or 10, there is nothing to cry about. :lol:

;)

Harry

True. I agree with that. People should not fear a needle, its only when its removed that it actually hurts anyway and by then everything is over with. Since rabies is so big here in the Philippines, even though I do not have to, I have gotten 2 rabies shots since I have been here just in case. Of course tetanus is a completely different story. I personally have no problems with needles, but I tell you what, that tetanus shot really messes me up... of course I think it is less about the shot and more about the fact that my but is a one way area, things should be going out and never in. I remember in basic training getting the tetanus shot and the needle exploded while injecting it... Not sure what happened but it was pretty funny until the nurse grabbed the replacement and made sure it hurt just because I laughed at her. Never upset a person responsible for injecting something cold into your but cheeks.

-Nick

Cipro

A man can withstand a vaccine or 10, there is nothing to cry about. :)

;)

Harry

I don't like needles ... go figure.

ayala

Just wolfed down another dozen pork chops huh Mrs.Mullet.I really pity you.

If to YOU Greg Braden is a fraud(because he has a full head of hair)for speaking only in positive words for the future and you do your twisted act of changing his words around to suit your mentality and obvious fear of 2012,what kind of fraud are you?You and You alone have spoken of doom in 2012,Greg Braden speaks only in positive healthy terms about this world in which we live.then you stalk me on threads pushing your doom and gloom mentality in your so called replys using Greg Braden as your escape from reality.This is the kind of crap that gives a bad name to americans in foreign countrys.

Greggy-boy Braden is a fraud.

And you, Lyala-the liar, are a gullible rube.

At least your insignificant meanderings are a good source of laughter.

Har de har har har...

Edited by ayala

mrpitt

Just wolfed down another dozen pork chops huh Mrs.Mullet.I really pity you.

If to YOU Greg Braden is a fraud(because he has a full head of hair)for speaking only in positive words for the future and you do your twisted act of changing his words around to suit your mentality and obvious fear of 2012,what kind of fraud are you?You and You alone have spoken of doom in 2012,Greg Braden speaks only in positive healthy terms about this world in which we live.then you stalk me on threads pushing your doom and gloom mentality in your so called replys using Greg Braden as your escape from reality.This is the kind of crap that gives a bad name to americans in foreign countrys.

braden.jpg

Greg Braden has ruined it all for us American ex-pats in foreign countries...man hugs and pocketbooks...see where his left hand is reaching?

Is it any wonder we Americans have a bad reputation? ;)

mrpitt

I know not one parent whose children are not vaccinated that did not vaccinate because of fear.Intelligence yes,a different lifestyle then lazy pork pounding apartame gulpping,dunkin donuts stalking,mcdonalds craving,bet ya can't eat just one americans-yes.People who are well informed-yes.folks who actually can think independantly-yes.people who cry out-but everybodys doing that,everybody says that,everybody did that-No.People who actually love and respect there children-yes.Fear is what the bob,on in 2 and locktite exist on.Its there main diet.Obviously you fear you will catch something without getting every vaccines big pharm comes up with.This exposes the fact that you are not mentally or physically in good health,actually nowhere's near it.But this is the true epidemic in the USA,ignorance thinking they can actually think clearly.If you have a thousand dummys on a deserted island,are there really any dummys-no-of course not,what you have is varyings degress of dumminess.The least dumb is einstyne.

Who can only eat one jelly doughnut? ;)

ayala

Projection of Mr.pits internal mindset!rofl.gif

braden.jpg

Greg Braden has ruined it all for us American ex-pats in foreign countries...man hugs and pocketbooks...see where his left hand is reaching?

Is it any wonder we Americans have a bad reputation? mad.gif

There is a jelly donut vaccine mr.pit rofl.gif

Who can only eat one jelly doughnut? shocked.gif

mrpitt

Projection of Mr.pits internal mindset!rofl.gif

There is a jelly donut vaccine mr.pit rofl.gif

SF17-2292.jpg?size=l

:D

The Jelly, is injected into the pastry, with a needle, think of all the damage done?

I caught you lookin'

at my doughnut door

I love you, jelly,

can I have some more

Ooh, ooh, the jelly comes.

I bit the center and

I lost my mind

I watched the sweet

take another man

Gone, gone, the jelly gone.

I sing the song

because I love the jelly

I know that some

of you don't understand

pastry-jelly

to keep from running out.

I've seen the jelly

and the damage done

A little part of it in everyone

But every sugar's

like a settin' yum.

Are you a Reptilians or Freemason.... ayala?

gorn.jpg