JOLO

blaze pontaine

musicman666

i think jolo is one of those places that you can go to and not have a problem ..then xmas is coming and the wallets are a bit thin ..they then decide they really need to kidnap somone .. its a crap shoot...could be any reason ..its not up to you.

if you get a chance take a look at that re-enactment video of the snatch on palawan ..they were from mindano.

i know the philippine goverment were really pissed at those journalists earlier in the year that got kinapped ..and they had to get the army to dig them out of the shit at great cost to the taxpayer...or was it they paid the ransom...cant remember.

Edited by musicman666
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blaze pontaine

• smokey

• Paul

• udonthani

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

smokey

well you should be as snug as a bug in a rug ..... unless your a school, teacher , why would they kidnap rich white guys when there are so many locals around...

wish me luck guys

Well if you get snatched just tell the bad guys your really a nice guy and you only came down to get their women PG.. that should make your stay with them short and sweet...

JamesMusslewhite

wish me luck guys

Good luck, hope you are not in the newspaper later. Take lots of pictures so people will believe you were actually there. And don't loose your you head while you are down there.

If they snatch you do not expect too much help from the authorities, it was the authorities that shot and killed that American missionary a few years back, while trying to rescue him. They just beheaded a school principle because his family did not pay 2mil., and he was a local. Unless your daddy is a Senator or Congressman you may be there a lot longer than you thought, well in spirit anyway.

Stay frosty and cover your 6 :rofl:

remember the photos, nobody will believe you without them. hope you make it back to have the bragging rights. Remember the photos and have a known landmark or town name signs so the skeptics will shut up.:rofl:

musicman666

Good luck, hope you are not in the newspaper later. Take lots of pictures so people will believe you were actually there. And don't loose your you head while you are down there.

If they snatch you do not expect too much help from the authorities, it was the authorities that shot and killed that American missionary a few years back, while trying to rescue him. They just beheaded a school principle because his family did not pay 2mil., and he was a local. Unless your daddy is a Senator or Congressman you may be there a lot longer than you thought, well in spirit anyway.

Stay frosty and cover your 6 :rofl:

remember the photos, nobody will believe you without them. hope you make it back to have the bragging rights. Remember the photos and have a known landmark or town name signs so the skeptics will shut up.:rofl:

how will photos help ..i could probably takes some shots of guys in army gear in front of the jungle on cebu island.

but somones head on the end of a stick could convince me.

Edited by musicman666
JamesMusslewhite

how will photos help ..i could probably takes some shots of guys in army gear in front of the jungle on cebu island.

but somones head on the end of a stick could convince me.

yes but would not the head on the stick be more effective in front of one of the JoLo Island cities structures, like a City Hall building or a big "Welcome to Jolo and Death to America" sign, when trying to prove he survived a trip there?

smokey

yes but would not the head on the stick be more effective in front of one of the JoLo Island cities structures, like a City Hall building or a big "Welcome to Jolo and Death to America" sign, when trying to prove he survived a trip there?

he seems like a nice guy to bad his mother must of dropped him on his head as a baby... I have not been to Iraq but something tells me if i went there i would not be welcome .... oh well makes for interesting reading.

Don't do it the risk is just not worth it. There are many other places in the country that you have not seen, why not visit them?

• 1 month later...

Make sure you speak the local lingo,its heaps harder to kill someone who pleads in your language.A method to overcome this is 'dehumanising'like putting a bag over someones head before you shoot/kill them or gagging them if you speak the same language.If you find your self gagged and bagged you are about to play a game called 'head-on-a-stick'.No fun for you but fecking hilarious to me.Why the hell would you go there dude unless you are on a 'hearts and minds'mission? good luck reasoning with musso's.Mal

post-6233-126363290889_thumb.png

I have been to the filipines too, but that is one place i would not go. Never have i thought of being a hostage (not too rich) but what you can charge on a credit card is a years or two wages there. Difference of perspective. It is a warring area and definitely would not go.

I will give you a link about the area and what is going on...

The Abu Sayyaf was founded in the 1990s and was initially funded by al Qa

• 1 month later...

He is alive and well. He was in Cebu not too long ago, at a get together at El Gecko. This was during the time Voyager was in town.