Sign in to follow this  
Panserhansen

Roadtrip around Cebu Island 4 days!

hoz

WOW Paul, that's some write up. Great tips.

We traveled the road from N of Sogod to Tabuelan a couple years ago and I thought it was pretty rough. Washboard, ups and downs with some "unfinished" lanes. I was told the local congressman skimmed too much to complete it so sometimes one lane is finished concrete while the other runs on gravel. Nice seeing how the locals live but take your time,lots of potholes.

Above Sibonga in the hills there is a beautiful Church that was built by a group of Monks from Pangasanan. There's a statue of Moma Mary that supposedly cries tears at certain times and has the power to grant wishes. There have been miracles connected with the statue.

Lots of Filipinos make pilgrimages there.

Paul

I remember driving south from Daanbantayan one afternoon late. As evening started coming on, I looked to the right and saw a beautiful sunset.

phils_sunset_banner.jpg

That image was taken on the rough section of road north of Medellin. I pulled off on the side of the road, set the camera on the hood of the car, set the delay timer and took the image.

I was going to use this image for a new layout of Living In Cebu.com, but haven't gotten around to it, yet.

Beautiful, ain't it?

hoz

post-1-125443189811_thumb.jpg

Beautiful, ain't it?

Sure is. I'd miss the Puso and guitars though...

Paul

Sure is. I'd miss the Puso and guitars though...

Sorry. It isn't for this site we are on, the forums. It was made for This one --->> Living In Cebu.com