Sign in to follow this  
freeheeler

The Population In The Phillipines Is About To Grow

freeheeler
Free, she may end up chasing you around the house with that thing! LOL

!! Thanks for that advice. Does it come from experience? :as-if: There are nylon ones available.

post-107-1165775941_thumb.jpg

Paul
!! Thanks for that advice. Does it come from experience? :thumbsup: There are nylon ones available.

No .... I was never chased with a potato masher .. a bolo however, yes. :D :D

Steve
!! Thanks for that advice. Does it come from experience? :thumbsup: There are nylon ones available.

A masher is a masher....even if it's not potatoes........LOL

freeheeler
A masher is a masher....even if it's not potatoes........LOL

At least it's not a BOBBIT "TOOL" remover :thumbsup:

crewsafe
No .... I was never chased with a potato masher .. a bolo however, yes. :D :D

You probably deserved it. Ha! :thumbsup:

In reference to Filipinas losing their minds...over 30 years dealing with different Filipinas, I've been hit by family size coke bottles, belts & even had my own 9mm pointed at me...I swear, it was NEVER my fault. :D

T.S.
Then, it

freeheeler

Got my shots this week and had asked about a rabies shot. I was quoted $1200 for the shots. I declined and promised myself not to touch anything on 4 legs!!!

freeheeler
Got my shots this week and had asked about a rabies shot. I was quoted $1200 for the shots. I declined and promised myself not to touch anything on 4 legs!!!

So, speaking to her tonight she said "I have some news for you about the rental van' I said "what is it" She replied " They won't let my father drive, there is a driver that comes with the van" I said "well that's up to them, but where is he going to stay while we are in the hotel" she replied "In the van" She told the rental company that she is just coming down to visit relatives and neve rmentioned that Johnny foreigner was comming over!!!

I hope he enjoys sleeping in the van, although giving what hey are charging for the van rental he can afford to stay in the hotel with us

Paul
I hope he enjoys sleeping in the van, although giving what hey are charging for the van rental he can afford to stay in the hotel with us

This isn't as uncommon as you may think. Taxi drivers do it all the time, for example.

freeheeler

Well, finally after a lot of hard work and re-booking I have finally got my new dates for my trip. A big court case I was involved in forced me to postpone my trip which meant booking everything all over again. Cathay were very cool about and did not charge anything when the situation was explained to them. Cebu pacific only charged PHP200 for my new flights which is not bad. The hotels were the problem, firstly getting in touch with them and getting a reply from them took for ever. But finally and after a lot of help from the G/F everything is now arranged.

I will arrive in Davao on the 27th of Jan and after a two day stay at the Waterfront hotel (everything booked in my g/f name, it works out much cheaper.) Then we are all going to go to Samal Island for 2 days much to the kids delight as it gets them of school for a couple more days. The pearl farm hotel was a bit of a problem booking the new dates but all is now sorted. Then, on the Wednesday it's off to visit my very own comfort room in Mangagoy. 3 days will be spent there and then it's off to Cebu for 1 week staying at the Cebu Midtown hotel, we had originally booked in the Crown regency but they could not fit me for the new dates. They refunded everything so that was cool.

So, only 21 days to go and I'm really looking forward to it

Take care everyone

crewsafe
Well, finally after a lot of hard work and re-booking I have finally got my new dates for my trip. A big court case I was involved in forced me to postpone my trip which meant booking everything all over again. Cathay were very cool about and did not charge anything when the situation was explained to them. Cebu pacific only charged PHP200 for my new flights which is not bad. The hotels were the problem, firstly getting in touch with them and getting a reply from them took for ever. But finally and after a lot of help from the G/F everything is now arranged.

I will arrive in Davao on the 27th of Jan and after a two day stay at the Waterfront hotel (everything booked in my g/f name, it works out much cheaper.) Then we are all going to go to Samal Island for 2 days much to the kids delight as it gets them of school for a couple more days. The pearl farm hotel was a bit of a problem booking the new dates but all is now sorted. Then, on the Wednesday it's off to visit my very own comfort room in Mangagoy. 3 days will be spent there and then it's off to Cebu for 1 week staying at the Cebu Midtown hotel, we had originally booked in the Crown regency but they could not fit me for the new dates. They refunded everything so that was cool.

So, only 21 days to go and I'm really looking forward to it

Take care everyone

Aha'...gives you more time to contemplate life as a single guy. You were very lucky to get refunds & alternate booking. :P