Allow me to introduce myself...

Nathan Rice

Greetings everyone,

I will be arriving in Cebu City in early October. I am moving with an established, profitable business in place to take advantage of the fantastic labor rates. We have significant experience in managing foreign and outsourced employees. I am interested in meeting other SUCCESSFUL expat businesspeople. My associates and I would like to establish contacts to avoid some of the minor pitfalls associates with day to day life and the physical realities of doing business in Cebu City. We have already thoroughly researched the transition and have covered the major bases, but I have learned never to underestimate the benefits of learning from those who have come before you. I want to extend an open invitation to sit down for a San Miguel or Coffee and exchange insights. I can personally provide high end technical consulting that you are unlikely to find anywhere else in the Philippines, and my business partners have an incredible wealth of experience in the areas of sales, marketing and management.

If you're interested and would like some additional information please PM me.

Take care,

Nathan Rice

All bullshit aside...we are here to retire , we got our bucks and ducks in order by now...but if you want to see us at the badmition court I will let you and your crew pay for the day...what you say to that?

Excuse me if I did not anticipate that the rules of your forum would be significantly different than the multitudes of other forums of which I have been a member. My apologies.

As for promoting a business,

I recognize the value of good relationships when entering a new area and I am interested in cultivating the same.

I requested that people send me PMs specifically because I want to be able to screen the people to whom I communicate without being publicly rude or dismissive.

I'm also not interested in having business knowledge that I share on a personal basis being indexed on several different search engines.

We are professionals and I don't really want to deal with a bunch of people who just want help with small time website technical issues or business models.

Have a good day,

Nathan Rice

:)

Welcome to the forum anyway.

Cheers,

amo aquino

:):as-if:

Greetings everyone,

I will be arriving in Cebu City in early October. I am moving with an established, profitable business in place to take advantage of the fantastic labor rates. We have significant experience in managing foreign and outsourced employees. I am interested in meeting other SUCCESSFUL expat businesspeople. My associates and I would like to establish contacts to avoid some of the minor pitfalls associates with day to day life and the physical realities of doing business in Cebu City. We have already thoroughly researched the transition and have covered the major bases, but I have learned never to underestimate the benefits of learning from those who have come before you. I want to extend an open invitation to sit down for a San Miguel or Coffee and exchange insights. I can personally provide high end technical consulting that you are unlikely to find anywhere else in the Philippines, and my business partners have an incredible wealth of experience in the areas of sales, marketing and management.

If you're interested and would like some additional information please PM me.

Take care,

Nathan Rice

Good Luck!!