Aloha from Hawaii

Aloha.

I'm basically an introvert. And, although this is not my fist post, I seldom seek to attract attention by introductory posts.

(But, I think I need 25 posts to download attachments.)

I'm married to a Visayan Pinay.

We are strongly considering retiring in Cebu.

My in laws live in Bohol. And, we're currently renovating, (rebuilding) the family home.

Yes, we currently live in Hawaii.

We will visit the Philippines in October.

I offered members here my services as a small item courier before and do so again.

Small specialty and/or electronic items only. Although most of our time will be in Bohol, we will make it to Cebu.

ancienrocka

Welcome mate. Don't think too long about retiring here, just do it - it will be the best move you ever make.

Paul

Aloha.

I'm basically an introvert. And, although this is not my fist post, I seldom seek to attract attention by introductory posts.

My in laws live in Bohol. And, we're currently renovating, (rebuilding) the family home.

I offered members here my services as a small item courier before and do so again.

Small specialty and/or electronic items only. Although most of our time will be in Bohol, we will make it to Cebu.

:wink:

Regards Chaz

rainymike

I left Hawaii a couple months ago. Philippines is a better paradise to be in.

• 3 weeks later...

Aloha.

What is an introvert?...do you repair hot beer?...this seems to be a major problem here...bring some bottle wraps and lets try it out?also being some rackets for court play!

they are very expensive here