Sign in to follow this  
Rogersea

Any good Airline deals???

Rogersea

We are back in the states for our Daughters wedding and am wondering if anyone is aware of any Promo's as we get ready to fly back to Cebu.

To date the best Airfare I have found is From Norfolk to Cebu on Korean/United for 1340 USD. This price is for 6 month tickets... If your aware of anything please let me know, we currently have reservations for the 28th.

Cheers,

Roger

DeezNuz
We are back in the states for our Daughters wedding and am wondering if anyone is aware of any Promo's as we get ready to fly back to Cebu.

To date the best Airfare I have found is From Norfolk to Cebu on Korean/United for 1340 USD. This price is for 6 month tickets... If your aware of anything please let me know, we currently have reservations for the 28th.

Cheers,

Roger

As posted on another thread. Try KAYAK.com.

I punched in your date for a one way ticket and the lowest fare is USD$583 for multiple airlines (US Airways & Asiana) on a one-way flight. Oly problem is...30-hours total travel time.

ayala

Big Rob-with all my searches this one(Nova) is the lowest on fares although I'd go with expedia any day and pay a little more because they have no cancallation or change fees and real good service. http://www.novatravel.com/

DeezNuz
Big Rob-with all my searches this one(Nova) is the lowest on fares although I'd go with expedia any day and pay a little more because they have no cancallation or change fees and real good service. http://www.novatravel.com/

Will try them out. Always good to have more resources.

presbo

You might also want to check out www.asaptickets.com. iIts a ticket consolidator and I've heard a lot of good things about them and their prices, but I've never used them.

tim

I would suggest U call Jeff Jenks...he is a ticket consolidator ... he has found us tickets that has beat everyone else we have tried. I used KAL/Delta from Memphis to Cebu for 1115.00 usd in Aug, my wife went with the same flight plan for 1050.00 usd in March of this year.

Who every U choose please post what you found to help others....And have a great trip...

Jeff Jenks information is as follows : 1 -800-736 -6814 or text... [email protected]

tell him that Tim from Memphis refer U.... Good Luck and Happy Hunting

Edited by tim

Rogersea

I would suggest U call Jeff Jenks...he is a ticket consolidator ... he has found us tickets that has beat everyone else we have tried. I used KAL/Delta from Memphis to Cebu for 1115.00 usd in Aug, my wife went with the same flight plan for 1050.00 usd in March of this year.

Who every U choose please post what you found to help others....And have a great trip...

Jeff Jenks information is as follows : 1 -800-736 -6814 or text... [email protected]

tell him that Tim from Memphis refer U.... Good Luck and Happy Hunting

Well I ended up having to change my return date and ended up using a local(Virginia Beach) travel agent. We will be using Cathay Pacific and our tickets were 1380 for 6month tickets...

I have tried using Jeff on numerous occasions and he is always very helpful but can never beat the price of my local Asian travel connections, same thing with ASAP this time(in fact they were much more expensive)..

I am happy to fly Cathay Pacific.

twostrokes

I just went through all the searching....I got the best deal from expedia with roundtrip tickets for Nov...at $894.00 from SanAntonio,TX to Manila...Those tickets would not cover 6 months though, 60 days max I think.

Unfortunately for me, I had to cancel the trip for me, as I was hit by a car crossing the street. The ass threw it in reverse and punched it. I have a broken foot which may take a forever to heal....But our son is going with the wife for just a short trip (10) days...

So much for my planned 6-9 month trip planned since lastl year. maybe next year...I guess...

• Like 1

bikerdave

I just cancelled tickets that I bought with expedia from Cebu to florida using Pal/AA there was a 150usd cancellation fee. The other option was a 75$ change fee plus any additional fare increase. Yes expedia advertises no fees but the airlines do impose them or at least AA does. I found very cheap ticket on eva airways website starting at 285 plus tax which amounts to 406 usd MNL to La/sfo/sea and about a 100$ more to newark one way