Sign in to follow this  
ayala

Taking Your Dog with you to the Philippines from the USA

mrpitt
On in 2 is suggesting that his mullet disappeared into obesity long long ago.And obviously Mr pit is a wiz at projecting what is in his vacant mind.

Well, if you would of warned me not to eat moving rice as they could be maggots years ago, I might not still have a vacancy for you to hide in.

You really need to get your information out there quicker...kids are having nightmares and flies are buzzing out of my ass.

Keep us updated at a more prompt manner...lives are at stake here ayala...and I'm beginning to enjoy the tingling in my ass. :lol:

ayala
Well, if you would of warned me not to eat moving rice as they could be maggots years ago, I might not still have a vacancy for you to hide in.

****** sum axel greese problee gits yur head out mista pit.frum yur posts I's can detect dat yu all has had yur anuall la bot tomy.********

You really need to get your information out there quicker...kids are having nightmares and flies are buzzing out of my ass.

Keep us updated at a more prompt manner...lives are at stake here ayala...and I'm beginning to enjoy the tingling in my ass. :lol:

Edited by ayala

mrpitt
Beware: Child-sacrificing, blood-drinking, shape-shifting rulers are among us.

What do you mean by this?

Fourth-dimensional entities with reptilian DNA that move in and out of human history with the ability to "shape shift," that is, to take the form of prominent human beings in positions of power in order to orchestrate events to facilitate their objectives, needing to consume human blood in order to maintain their human forms. In order to accommodate this need, you believe dominant bloodline families perform rituals of human sacrifice?

It's probable....but I'm thinking not reptiles, that these fourth dimensional entities are aluminum androids that need 12 "'D" batteries to even get out of bed, and unless they are duracell, the aluminum shape shifter is not going to even be able to wipe his ass good....and to me, if you are a world leader, you better have clean underwear at ALL times.

Imagine, the prominent Abe Lincoln shot, or a Kennedy....and at the hospital, they discover underwear that is not clean...think both THEN go down as two of the greatest presidents of all time?

I don't think so.

Battery power is essential to their greatness...not being able to become lizards and hide behind book cases.... climb walls and eat insects. Sure, these great leaders would be great at a house party if you had an ant problem..."hey Clinton...can you become a lizard quick?...the twin interns are almost here and the ants are all over chips and heading into the dip"...but really, we all know it's not lizards these world leaders are becoming, but battery powered remote controlled aluminum robots, with some 6 year old kid somewhere making them crash into the walls.

ayala

Dat la bot tomy-dey dun takes all of it dis tyme.Peeple o da Philippines take caw sion wit dis dude.

Paul
Quoting from my blog update:

P.S. I do not question the credibility of the website which publish that article about requiring Philippine import documents because the article stated its source too. I love LivinginCebu.org and I just registered in the forum to shed light for the matter.

No worries. I just wanted to let you know that someone from the department actually sent me the requirements, which concurred with the other information I had.

I really appreciate your adding that information and the links to your blog.

Feel free, as a member here, to add a link to your blog in this category, if you would like: Philippines Related Blogs

Add the information for the link here: Add New Link