Sign in to follow this  
ayala

Taking Your Dog with you to the Philippines from the USA

ayala

Possibly the aluminum in many vaccines since birth. <_<

A hat?...or a birth defect from being in the "area"?

mrpitt
Possibly the aluminum in many vaccines since birth. <_<

Aluminum 51?

iscikedelic
Regarding your statement from your blog:

"I do not know why http://livingincebu.org/shipping_pets_to_the_philippines.htm required an import permit? It's not TRUE base on my PERSONAL accounts! Is this a new policy?!?"

The information I posted on that page was from a guy who brought his dog to Cebu, and from the BAI (Bureau of Animal Industry), via email.

I have read that you can travel to the philippines without having the import permit but once there,if you pay the 350P,you are actually getting the permit on the spot.So there is definitely a import permit needed one way or the other.The one item that is not needed is the authenticated vet certificate from the philippine consulate in the states(costs $25.00).The vet certificate alone is sufficient.I got this info from the BAI.

When I arrive in Manila with my dog, this is the only document I got after paying Php 350 from Bureau of Animals office in NAIA.

scan0027o.jpg

Edited by Admin
Edited quotes - Paul

iscikedelic
Regarding your statement from your blog:

"I do not know why http://livingincebu.org/shipping_pets_to_the_philippines.htm required an import permit? It's not TRUE base on my PERSONAL accounts! Is this a new policy?!?"

The information I posted on that page was from a guy who brought his dog to Cebu, and from the BAI (Bureau of Animal Industry), via email.

Quoting from my blog update:

P.S. I do not question the credibility of the website which publish that article about requiring Philippine import documents because the article stated its source too. I love LivinginCebu.org and I just registered in the forum to shed light for the matter.

ayala

The cost of the import permit is 350P.A traveller can get it ahead of travelling or pay for it when arriving.Your post was very helpful.

I have read that you can travel to the philippines without having the import permit but once there,if you pay the 350P,you are actually getting the permit on the spot.So there is definitely a import permit needed one way or the other.The one item that is not needed is the authenticated vet certificate from the philippine consulate in the states(costs $25.00).The vet certificate alone is sufficient.I got this info from the BAI.

When I arrive in Manila with my dog, this is the only document I got after paying Php 350 from Bureau of Animals office in NAIA.

scan0027o.jpg

Edited by Admin
Edited quotes - Paul

ayala

One recently reviewed situation from the past has to do with the polio vaccine. Polio vaccine is

made by growing the virus in monkey kidney cells. When a virus that affects monkeys now

known as simian virus 40 (SV40) was identified, researchers were able to test earlier batches of

polio vaccines and found that some early batches (used between 1955 and 1963) were

contaminated with that virus.5-7 Because the virus was found to cause tumors in some laboratory

animals, some speculated that its presence in polio vaccine might result in some types of cancer

in humans. The long-term follow-up studies conducted to date have not shown that those

exposed to vaccine contaminated with SV40 are at any additional risk of cancer, but scientific

research is continuing.

Aluminum hydroxide

Aluminum phosphate

Potassium aluminum sulfate (often called

mrpitt
One recently reviewed situation from the past has to do with the polio vaccine. Polio vaccine is

made by growing the virus in monkey kidney cells. When a virus that affects monkeys now

known as simian virus 40 (SV40) was identified, researchers were able to test earlier batches of

polio vaccines and found that some early batches (used between 1955 and 1963) were

contaminated with that virus.5-7 Because the virus was found to cause tumors in some laboratory

animals, some speculated that its presence in polio vaccine might result in some types of cancer

in humans. The long-term follow-up studies conducted to date have not shown that those

exposed to vaccine contaminated with SV40 are at any additional risk of cancer, but scientific

research is continuing.

Aluminum hydroxide

Aluminum phosphate

Potassium aluminum sulfate (often called

ayala
So you are saying, in a roundabout way...do NOT sprinkle aluminum granules on my coco puffs inn the morning, and continue with the sugar?

Keep sprinking the aluminum granules,it might just increase your chances of connecting with ET.

mrpitt
Keep sprinking the aluminum granules,it might just increase your chances of connecting with ET.

But, what if I don't WANT to connect with ET...because I believe that alien already went home, and actually want to connect to a homeless alien?

Would that be an illegal thing to do?...using coco puffs to find some loco muffs? :lol:

Voyager

scan0027o.jpg

I read your document and it said your dog was going to be in quarantine for 7 days. Did this quarantine happen to you or was the animal able to just pass through. I myself am not bringing a dog but a 5 month old kitten that my daughter is very attached to as I am.

If their is a quarantine on a animal is it the same as someone in jail in the Philippines in someone needs to bring them food to eat daily?

Seems some of you like kidding around and making jokes in topics like this but I would like to here the serious side for this is a real important topic for those that would like to bring a pet over.

ayala

If you have all your requirements from your veteranarian and pay the import permit fee (350P)you can get a import permit before you travel or when you arrive.There is absolutely NO quarantine of your pet whatsoever.In Pauls(administrator)post you will find the email address and phone number for the BAI,Bureau of animal industry.Email them they will tell you this.

One problem you will encounter if you need to stay at a hotel or pensionne house is that most refuse pets in manila,cebu and davao and probably everywhere else.

I read your document and it said your dog was going to be in quarantine for 7 days. Did this quarantine happen to you or was the animal able to just pass through. I myself am not bringing a dog but a 5 month old kitten that my daughter is very attached to as I am.

If their is a quarantine on a animal is it the same as someone in jail in the Philippines in someone needs to bring them food to eat daily?

Seems some of you like kidding around and making jokes in topics like this but I would like to here the serious side for this is a real important topic for those that would like to bring a pet over.

Edited by ayala

iscikedelic

Hello,

Nope. The dog was released the same day of my arrival. I think they just said that in the receipt but in reality no. Bureau of Animals Philippines did not even check my dog for home visit or inspection.

On-in-2
But, what if I don't WANT to connect with ET...because I believe that alien already went home, and actually want to connect to a homeless alien?

Would that be an illegal thing to do?...using coco puffs to find some loco muffs? :lol:

I think that you've hit the jackpot already.

mrpitt
I think that you've hit the jackpot already.

:lol:

Are you suggesting, ayala is the type who rents 12 hotel rooms at one time, in case "they" are watching him? :o

ayala

Thars on in 2,da 1 dat done follows da utter 1 mista pit in attempts ta distroy da topick.on in 2 isa suggestin dat he's mullet dis peared tu obesity long long time ago.mista pit yur para noya will des troy ya.con vul looted mista pit.

:lol:

Are you suggesting, ayala is the type who rents 12 hotel rooms at one time, in case "they" are watching him? :o

Edited by ayala