Sign in to follow this  
ayala

Taking Your Dog with you to the Philippines from the USA

DeezNuz

Can you not just stuff them in your luggage?

gall6.jpg

mrpitt

Do they require vaccines?

ayala

Mr.Pit-as long as you have had yours the dog should be good to go.

Edited by ayala

iscikedelic

Hello, thanks for sharing my article link to all the peeps here. I never thought it would be that easy too!

I registered just to say thank you and for all the people who have question about my personal journey with my dog. Don't hesitate to message me.

Salamat!

iscikedelic
Very interesting information, thanks for sharing.

Speaking of dogs, ...please watch "MY FIRST FRIEND"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etw3aSumBEU

No never had an IMPORT PERMIT from the Philippines regarding my personal experience transporting my dog. It was never searched or required by both US or airline upon my departure. It was never asked too when I arrive in the Philippines. I don't know why it has become a requirement in the latter's link. Is it a new policy? Just wondering because I never obtained an Import permit from the Philippines during my dog's transport from United States to the Philippines.

Edited by Admin
Edited quotes. paul

ayala

Your Very Welcome and Thanks for the informative website.Salamat

Hello, thanks for sharing my article link to all the peeps here. I never thought it would be that easy too!

I registered just to say thank you and for all the people who have question about my personal journey with my dog. Don't hesitate to message me.

Salamat!

mrpitt
Mr.Pit-as long as you have had yours the dog should be good to go.

tin_foil_dog1.jpg

king1994.gif

ayala

Cute hat your wearing.You still communicating with ET?

tin_foil_dog1.jpg

king1994.gif

ayala

Do you know of any pet friendly hotels and pensionne houses in manila?Thanks

Salamat!

Paul
No never had an IMPORT PERMIT from the Philippines regarding my personal experience transporting my dog. It was never searched or required by both US or airline upon my departure. It was never asked too when I arrive in the Philippines. I don't know why it has become a requirement in the latter's link. Is it a new policy? Just wondering because I never obtained an Import permit from the Philippines during my dog's transport from United States to the Philippines.

Regarding your statement from your blog:

"I do not know why http://livingincebu.org/shipping_pets_to_the_philippines.htm required an import permit? It's not TRUE base on my PERSONAL accounts! Is this a new policy?!?"

The information I posted on that page was from a guy who brought his dog to Cebu, and from the BAI (Bureau of Animal Industry), via email.

ayala

I have read that you can travel to the philippines without having the import permit but once there,if you pay the 350P,you are actually getting the permit on the spot.So there is definitely a import permit needed one way or the other.The one item that is not needed is the authenticated vet certificate from the philippine consulate in the states(costs $25.00).The vet certificate alone is sufficient.I got this info from the BAI.

mrpitt
Cute hat your wearing.You still communicating with ET?

A hat?...or a birth defect from being in the "area"?