PiRider

Window shopping

windowshopping.jpg

PiRider

What color?

thelineup2.jpg

PiRider

What are friends for?

I took a few of my friends on an adventure ride! told them I know a shortcut!!!!!!!!!!!

downaklanshortcutbl.jpg

Edited by PiRider

Paul

Brian, did you grow a bit? You look a bit taller than I remember the last time I saw you.

IMG_13641.jpg

:thumbsup::kidding::welcome::rofl:

PiRider

Brian, did you grow a bit? You look a bit taller than I remember the last time I saw you.

IMG_13641.jpg

:thumbsup::kidding::welcome::rofl:

I like your new leathers

midget_dwarf_criminal.jpg

PiRider

FLAT OUT

IMG_0757.jpg

Edited by PiRider

Chaz

After riding the world over on two wheels, I have concluded the Philippines is the Motorcycle Adventure capital of the World. No fences, no speed limits, trails to evey corner of any island, if you dare to venture.

If you see me on the road or trail, feel free to Stop, Join in, or ride along!

Post any of your adventures, pictures or stories here, and for you who just enjoy the Posts and Pictures feel free to comment!

To kick it off here's some of my adventures.

Ride-on, Bryan

I was thinking of taking my 150 Loncin cruiser on the big pump boat from Danao to Camotas next week,

how do they normally load the m/cycle on board and how much do they typically charge for the m/cycle

(I believe its P180 each way per person)?

PiRider

I was thinking of taking my 150 Loncin cruiser on the big pump boat from Danao to Camotas next week,

how do they normally load the m/cycle on board and how much do they typically charge for the m/cycle

(I believe its P180 each way per person)?

I have done this on many occasions, it really depends on the local conditions and distance to really say how much, I have paid from p100 to p4000, so as you can see quite a spread.

Loading has been done buy Filipino forklift (6 to 8 guys) or sometimes I used bamboo or cut cocolumber as a ramp, I have always found bystanders more than willing to be helpful and resourceful.

Chaz

I have done this on many occasions, it really depends on the local conditions and distance to really say how much, I have paid from p100 to p4000, so as you can see quite a spread.

Loading has been done buy Filipino forklift (6 to 8 guys) or sometimes I used bamboo or cut cocolumber as a ramp, I have always found bystanders more than willing to be helpful and resourceful.

Thanks for the info, I thing I'll take a run down there and check with them at the key.

PiRider

Bamboo raft, Peso 100, Coke peso 12, Dry feet, Priceless

Bambooraftklr.jpg

Edited by PiRider

Steve

What are friends for?

I took a few of my friends on an adventure ride! told them I know a shortcut!!!!!!!!!!!

downaklanshortcutbl.jpg

Shortcuts like this are always the best!

PiRider

Wheelie, what do you think the trike driver was thinking?

th_wheelie.jpg

PiRider
godownoner.jpg Edited by PiRider

PiRider
DSC06711-1.jpg

thebob

Nice thread, I've owned a few bikes in my time and I dabbled with motorcross back in the day.

On my last trip I bought a TMX 155. It's the ultimate Philippine bike. I cant see the point of owning a big bike here, I'd only use it for long trips, and even then the TMX is so practical.

I've ridden it from Moalboal to Cebu with a passenger, and from Moalboal to Dumagette and back in the same day.

Riding here is a bit wild, but just expect the unexpected and don't go too mad. My strangest obstacle was a howe, (large lizzard) about 4 feet long in the center of the road. It was facing my lane so I decided to ride round the tail end. As I passed it suddenly changed direction, and almost had me off the bike.

I think you have mentioned this before, but what riding gear do you recommend for tropical riding? (Or should I start a new thread?)

Ride on!