Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Steve Goldman is in Chong Hua

Paul

We do not know if Steve even needs anything at this point. The idea here is to get this information out for others to know, in case help is needed.

At this point, I do not know any particulars. So, any information I post below has NOT been verified, and is to be treated only as speculation.

In fact, other than the fact that Steve is in Chong Hua, I know little else. I believe Steve's blood type is AB+ (AB Positive).

This is ALL I know, currently. I will update this as soon as I get more information.

Incidentally, Steve is an American whom I have known for a number of years, in the Philippines. I'm sure that some of you guys who have been here for some time may also know Steve. He lives on Mactan Island.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Paul

stevehann

Saw Steve today and he is recovering. The only problem is that his platelettes are low and his wife is trying to set up a donor IF he needs a donation. He has AB+ so please post here and I will send you his wife's phone number if you match and are willing. In advance, thanks for the help.

Paul

<- Matches and is VERY willing.

Daisy
Saw Steve today and he is recovering. The only problem is that his platelettes are low and his wife is trying to set up a donor IF he needs a donation. He has AB+ so please post here and I will send you his wife's phone number if you match and are willing. In advance, thanks for the help.

Let him eat vanilla ice cream....nothing to loss everything to gain anyway! And lots of gatorade not to mention the camote tops juice! :o B)

samatm

Who is steve goldman? does he have a LinC username? Hope he is well by now.

sm

Paul

Steve is a guy some of us have known since about 2003 or 2004. He lives on Mactan Island. He's an okay guy, although I haven't communicated directly with him for a number of months, now.

I will try to find out if he is out of the hospital now, or not.

mrpitt

Well, just looked at my donor card...A+

Hope he feels better...I heard that is one sickness you do not want to get. :D

David_LivinginTalisay

I am sure there is A Message Thread on this Forum, certainly of SOS_Philippines on how to prevent or minimize the effects of Dengue as well as improve your Recovery if you get Dengue Fever.

There are 3 local remedies you can try:-

1. The Juice from Papaya Leaves
    1 Teaspoon per day (tastes very bitter apparently)
  2. Gatas Gatas Plant (Visayas) also known as 'Tawa Tawa' (Tagalog), or Euphobia Hirta Linn (Latin)
  3. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

The Herbal Medicine Dengue Remedies are based on the following plant:-

http://www.stuartxchange.org/GatasGatas.html

HerbalTitleBar.jpg

Gatas-gatas

Euphorbia hirta Linn.

AUTRALIAN ASTHMA WEED, SNAKE WEED

Fei-yang ts'ao

GatasGatas.jpg

Recent interests from the folk medicine grapevine

Dengue

Edited by David_LivinginTalisay

Dinuguanboy

Would eating really cold vanilla ice cream be of any help at all?