PayPal

I have a PayPal account now!!! I am very happy, hehehehehe.... :angry::D:)

• Admin (Retired)
broden

good for you :D

if you need to test it out you can pay me pal :angry:

good for you :D

if you need to test it out you can pay me pal :angry:

Hello Broden!!!! I don't pay, I only accept payments, hehehehehe....

Hello Broden!!!! I don't pay, I only accept payments, hehehehehe....

I am wondering if and how you can withdraw the money. Do they transfer from paypal accounts to RP banks as in Canada and the US?

/

Congrats Angie,

When I first started writing for a living, there was no PayPal here (only 2 years ago it was introduced just before Christmas). My money was limited to the people that I could find that were willing to pay me through Xoom or Western Union. After finally getting a PayPal account, I watched my monthly income go from around P10,000/mo to P40,000/mo in less then 2 months time. It makes a big difference.

With PayPal Philippines, you can withdraw to the card or a bank account via the Philippine Clearance House. I would not suggest withdrawing to the card though. I personally as well as many other people here have had issues with it time and time again. However when withdrawing to a bank account, if you do the withdraw by Thursday, it will be in your account by Tuesday. However, if you have a PayPal Philippines account, you can only withdraw to a Philippine based bank account and not an international one. Likewise you can not withdraw to a Philippine bank account if your PayPal account is based out of any other country.

Minimum withdraw is $5 and anything under P7,000 costs P50 for the withdraw if done to a bank account rather then the card. Anything over P7,000 is free to withdraw.

-Nick

Congrats Angie,

When I first started writing for a living, there was no PayPal here (only 2 years ago it was introduced just before Christmas). My money was limited to the people that I could find that were willing to pay me through Xoom or Western Union. After finally getting a PayPal account, I watched my monthly income go from around P10,000/mo to P40,000/mo in less then 2 months time. It makes a big difference.

With PayPal Philippines, you can withdraw to the card or a bank account via the Philippine Clearance House. I would not suggest withdrawing to the card though. I personally as well as many other people here have had issues with it time and time again. However when withdrawing to a bank account, if you do the withdraw by Thursday, it will be in your account by Tuesday. However, if you have a PayPal Philippines account, you can only withdraw to a Philippine based bank account and not an international one. Likewise you can not withdraw to a Philippine bank account if your PayPal account is based out of any other country.

Minimum withdraw is $5 and anything under P7,000 costs P50 for the withdraw if done to a bank account rather then the card. Anything over P7,000 is free to withdraw.

-Nick

Thanks, Nick.

To answer Scianna's question, once you've created a PayPal account, you can then withdraw but prior to that, you will be asked to add a Philippine bank account and that's where you can withdraw money from.

What I have is PayPal Philippines. And yes, Nick is right. You have to wait for 2-4 days if you're withdrawing from a Philippine bank.

Is this true? Paypal allows Philippines bank accounts now?

aussiedon
Is this true? Paypal allows Philippines bank accounts now?

Most certainly, when my Paypal balance gets high and the exchange rate is good, I transfer amounts to my BPI acc. it takes about 4 or 5 days.I been doing this for nearly 2 years.

There is an alternative to Paypal, used by ebay, skype and most household names www.moneybookers.com

aussiedon
There is an alternative to Paypal, used by ebay, skype and most household names www.moneybookers.com

It might be a good alternative to Paypal. Have you had experience with Moneybookers?

Hmmm...I logged into my Paypal account and it won't let me add any of my Phil bank accounts.

In terms or receiving money no I have not had the experience yet, I did signup with them and it was very simply. My friend in the UK has used then for a couple of months and highly recommends them, I am adding there gateway to all my websites as we speak. I think with paypal you can loose sales as not everyone likes it or indeed understands it so I intend on having both options.

aussiedon
In terms or receiving money no I have not had the experience yet, I did signup with them and it was very simply. My friend in the UK has used then for a couple of months and highly recommends them, I am adding there gateway to all my websites as we speak. I think with paypal you can loose sales as not everyone likes it or indeed understands it so I intend on having both options.

Unless I'm reading their website info wrong, it appears that you could not use Moneybookers in RP. only their 30 listed countries.

I apolagise, I was not thinking of the RP just in terms of the using paypal..BUT there's always one I also notice that russia is not on the countries list but I have an email from moneybookers saying I can accept payments from Russia and the site has a russian section. So it may be you can receive money from RP customers but have to drawdown on an UK or US type bank account. Sorry I probably took this off topic without thinking.