Bislig

I have an American friend who has a girlfriend who lives in Bislig, he wants to know how safe it is for him to travel to and stay in Bislig?

Is there anyone on the forum that lives in Bislig or knows Bislig and can advise on this? And has there been any recent terrorist

activity in the Bislig area?

Guys thank you for all this good information, the guy in question is a complete greenhorn when it comes to scamming and besotted

with the girl in question, what I have mentioned here is only the tip of the iceberg there are also many of the other typical scamming

elements involved.

I have passed this information on and told him to trust nothing without going and using his Mk. 1 eyeballs (see for himself)

and believe nothing until he has fully checked it out, I have told him there is a very high likelyhood he is being scammed as

he has been passing money over for various scamming classics for some time.

But its a case of him just not wanting to see the obvious as he is so besotted with the girl, although he does admit there are

things that don't add up, I have said if there is nothing to hide there should be no problem with him going to Bislig.

So we have done what we can, I have given him this website address and told him to read through the postings, but the old adage

"there are none so blind as those that cannot see" springs to mind.

• 1 month later...

Now I read about Bislig! lol. I thought one of my (potentially) best finds was a girl from Bislig. Lovely complexion, cute nose, fairly full ripe melons, very submissive and eager demeanor. Did not have a solid tooth in her mouth....so wasn't a keeper. But based on her I though Bislig might be decent hunting grounds. Perhaps not then..

Amazing I thought I was the only one aware of Bislig scammers. I have placed Bislig, Illigan and Ozamis as my big 3. I wont even allow conversation.

Amazing I thought I was the only one aware of Bislig scammers. I have placed Bislig, Illigan and Ozamis as my big 3. I wont even allow conversation.

No man. Lingig, Bislig, Tandag, all throughout that area of Surigao del Sur has long been known, by PMC to be a high risk area for scamming girls.

No man. Lingig, Bislig, Tandag, all throughout that area of Surigao del Sur has long been known, by PMC to be a high risk area for scamming girls.

Those areas are high risk for scammer's yes, but that doesn't mean there are no nice girls there, it just

means tread very carefully.

There are clear signs well covered elsewhere in this forum for recognizing scamming. But one important

thing to understand is a good scammer will never ask for money, instead they will have a very good

"hard luck story" that prompts an offer to help them out.

Those areas are high risk for scammer's yes, but that doesn't mean there are no nice girls there, it just means tread very carefully.

There are clear signs well covered elsewhere in this forum for recognizing scamming. But one important thing to understand is a good scammer will never ask for money, instead they will have a very good "hard luck story" that prompts an offer to help them out.

I have to admit that I know a few guys (very few) who have found good girls in these areas. So, I agree with you on "tread very carefully". However, I stand by this entire area being too much of a risk, typically, when you can search in other areas with a much better chance of finding a good girl.

Just my 02 Centavos,