Sign in to follow this  
jimi50

Cebu Pacific F######D

jimi50

Trying to come visit you guys,Cebu pacific's website is screwed.

Must come from Singapore.

Any ideas on a budget airline??

Thanks in advance! Jimi50

Chaz
Trying to come visit you guys,Cebu pacific's website is screwed.

Must come from Singapore.

Any ideas on a budget airline??

Thanks in advance! Jimi50

Yes often problems with the Cebu Pacific website, be aware also of their policy to cancel flight

if not enough seats sold before take off. Try Tiger Airways Singapore to Manila (Clark), you might still end

up with Cebu Pacific getting from Clark to Cebu though see http://www.tigerairways.com/sg/en/ .

Or Silk Air (budget wing of Singapore Airlines) they fly direct Singapore to Cebu but more expensive

(maybe cheaper all things considered though) see http://www.tigerairways.com/sg/en/

Edited by Chaz

udonthani

I must have used Cebu Pacific at least 20 times and have never had a flight cancelled or even delayed for any appreciable period. They are a budget airline and you should expect service levels to match. The only problem I have with them is that their website no longer takes foreign bookings. But this is not the end of the world. You can get flights very cheaply from their offices, for example I got a Cebu-CDO flight leaving next day for 1100 when the ferry is like 950. No-brainer. Even in Angeles, where there is no CP shop, travel agents only charge 200 peso commission for flights. I think I paid 1500 for a Manila-Tacloban flight from a Balibago travel agency, and that included their commission.

re Air Asia, I just got a Stansted-Clark return via KL for

loosehead

Tiger is good or Jetstar (Qantas) at around A$100 each way Sin-Mnl.....silk air direct to cebu is the best and sometimes they have good specials....we paid S$100 each way earlier this year.

loosehead

Even the good airlines have reduced their fares...mate of mine got a Perth-Mnl return with Singapore Airlines for A$450 (via lastminute.com) which is a third of what they were charging before the economic crisis...as Mr Whippy says Air Asia is keeping the bastards honest with some incredibly cheap fares via KL.

udonthani

Malaysian also fly to Cebu of course from KL, but when I looked them up, the prices were ridiculous, four hundred US dollars one way or something silly.

for Australians now, Air Asia is very tempting, as they're now flying to KL from Perth and Melbourne as well as Gold Coast. KL also considerably less expensive to stop over than Singapore.

DeezNuz

Cebu Pacific is OK for what it is.

I definately prefer them over a FastCat and have booked numerous flights from their website using my US credit card for my guests wanting to go to Siargao.

Now, I think the reason you may be having problems using their site is if they have a special going on that may be valid for a few hours. When this happens, everyone logs in and trys to book trips at the discounted rate.

They had a good one a few months back for a trip from Cebu to Iloilo for about P299.