Sign in to follow this  
Cleverlearn

Best ESL in cebu?

Cleverlearn

for me the best ESL in cebu is cleverlearn english language institute (CELI) at mactan. trust me bro. what do you think? :unsure:

Paul

First, do you teach English? If so, you should certainly be able to read it, thus not postin this thread in the "Social Events" forum.

Now, regarding Cleverlearn, for some reason, and this is only a wild guess here, but I feel as though you are slightly prejudiced. Call me crazy.

USMC-Retired

There are several schools in CEBU. CELI is just one of the Korean Mafia Schools like I like to call them. They are owned by Koreans located in Korea. So CELI in my opinion not the best school in Cebu. It is a disconnected school from and the actual school. Plus CELI does not have a Native English Speaker on Staff. They are all Filipinos. Well something as simple as you "How did you get that Black and Blue mark on your face" would not be understood by a Filipino. Additionally there is no such word as Softwares Furnitures or Equipments. Yet alot of the teachers here will teach this as part of the program. Because English is not the primary Language. Yet Celi refuses to pay for the cost of a Native English Speaker that is qualified. (CELTA TEFL TESL the only true qualifications).

I have been interviewed by several schools. Actually I like SS English on Mango now. They use to be in Mactan. But there are many schools. I prefer any school when the people here in this country can make and decide with out going to another country to get a decision.

Why would anyone trust you? I have worked at 3 schools and have not been prejudiced by only one school.

Edited by USMC-Retired

DeezNuz

Funny you mentioned. I had gone to BigFoot yesterday to pick up the 3-DVD Cleaverlearn ESL videos.

Will have two of my employees start watching it tonight a the office. Hell, I may watch a bit of it for amusement sake.

Hell I'd even offer my ESL services for free...that's if someone wouldn't mind learning some trash talking sailor talk.

Edited by CebuSportFishing

D_D
for me the best ESL in cebu is cleverlearn english language institute (CELI) at mactan. trust me bro. what do you think? :D

I think your English languge skills suck ass !

Maybe some English experts can help correct your English !

Rule 1. All sentances begin with a capital letter: For me the best ESL in cebu is cleavelearn english language institute (CELI) at Mactan. Trust me bro. What do you think?

Rule 2: The proper name, the name of a specific person or thing, begins with a capital letter. All other important words in the name must also start with a capital letter. Words that do not need to be written with a capital letter unless they are the first word of the name are a, an, and, the, of, to, by, etc. (Following each proper name are one or more common names of the same type of person or thing which do not need a capital letter.) : For me the best ESL in Cebu is Cleavelearn English Language Institute (CELI) at Mactan. Trust me bro. What do you think?

Paul

Racist remark coming, so look out below.

Did someone mention nasty, rude, arrogant, kimchi smelling Koreans?

DeezNuz

uNDOUBTEDLY A FOUR RUM SPAMMER

Paul

Yep. I know. I just wanted to give others something to do. :D;)

tom_shor
There are several schools in CEBU. CELI is just one of the Korean Mafia Schools like I like to call them. They are owned by Koreans located in Korea. So CELI in my opinion not the best school in Cebu. It is a disconnected school from and the actual school. Plus CELI does not have a Native English Speaker on Staff. They are all Filipinos. Well something as simple as you "How did you get that Black and Blue mark on your face" would not be understood by a Filipino. Additionally there is no such word as Softwares Furnitures or Equipments. Yet alot of the teachers here will teach this as part of the program. Because English is not the primary Language. Yet Celi refuses to pay for the cost of a Native English Speaker that is qualified. (CELTA TEFL TESL the only true qualifications).

I have been interviewed by several schools. Actually I like SS English on Mango now. They use to be in Mactan. But there are many schools. I prefer any school when the people here in this country can make and decide with out going to another country to get a decision.

Why would anyone trust you? I have worked at 3 schools and have not been prejudiced by only one school.

Don't forget luggages and Presidentables. :D

tom_shor

Hey I like Kimchi. :D

Angie
for me the best ESL in cebu is cleverlearn english language institute (CELI) at mactan. trust me bro. what do you think? :D

I used to teach at CPILS. In 2004, it ranked first all over Asia and was the biggest language school in the Philippines. When I left CPILS last year, they had 10 foreign teachers. I am not the best teacher at CPILS but I can proudly say the teachers there are the best. Other language schools welcome teachers who have worked at CPILS with open arms.

What do you mean by ESL? It's the acronym for English as a Second Language. Why would you say "the best ESL in Cebu?"

bikerdave

LMFAO woulda said so myself but for some sillyass reason thught I would get banned.........Ha what was I thinking :D

Paul
Hey I like Kimchi. :D

See? They are already invadin' the forums. :D;)

ckfm

I am sure all of the ESL schools in the Philippines are the best, .... at scamming people out of their money.

bikerdave
See? They are already invadin' the forums. :D :D

There goes the neighborhood! :D