Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Tackle Shop in Cebu

Seiyajin

Ok, so I emailed them about 4 days ago and haven't yet received a reply from them. Guess they're really busy.

Jeepney

Common problem here!

I will be there later, and will bring up the subject.

Edited by Dutchpiet

Seiyajin

Common problem here!

I will be there later, and will bring up the subject.

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it. I'm leaving for Cebu on Sunday and have already bought my reel and fishing line here. Just so excited. Hahaha...

Seiyajin

Hey guys, just a quick update. Back here in the U.S. now, but I did go to the shop and met Rainier; the dude is awesome! He helped us with so much. Got three solid rods, Lemax brand, 10-30lb test rated, for about 1,100 pesos each. I don't think you can really beat those prices. In any case, I will be recommending this shop to all my friends and family who will be fishing in the area from now on. Thank you guys, here in the forum, for letting us know about this shop! I can't wait to go back there in about two years.

darrener

TCE Tackles Inc.

R. Senido Bldg. 2

A.C. Cortes Ave.,

Mandaue City, Cebu

6014 Philippines

Tel: 032-420-3537

Mob. 0928-776-3243

Website

attachicon.gif693.jpg

attachicon.gif668.jpg

Does anybody know if this tackle shop is still open?

alternatively can anybody recommend any other tackle shops either in Cebu or Leyte.....

thanks guys

goggleye

there is a small one in Sogod that sells hooks, line, lures  - I dont recall if they had any rods and reels 

PeteHK

Does anybody know if this tackle shop is still open?

alternatively can anybody recommend any other tackle shops either in Cebu or Leyte.....

thanks guys

Only went there once a few years ago.  Have driven past where the shop was on the way back from airport several times recently when using the old bridge but I think it must have closed sometime ago.  Checking out the main TCE website they do not list any outlet in Cebu or the Philippines generally.  Seems to be mainly Malaysia focused.  I seen bits of tackle available in some of the sports shops in the malls but very limited range.

JamesMusslewhite

Man I miss Big Rob........

There is a couple of shops near the Carbon market.

darrener

Man I miss Big Rob........

There is a couple of shops near the Carbon market.

I have not been to carbon before, but as I will be in Cebu every 4 to 6 weeks I guess it's time to take a look.......thanks..

darrener

there is a small one in Sogod that sells hooks, line, lures  - I dont recall if they had any rods and reels 

Sogod is not far by car.... will have a look there.... thanks