Ikan Toman

BJ Dive

GL

Banax

Strike Pro

St.Croix

Flambeau

kc8ual,

I'm really suprised to see the name St.Croix on there. How do you find the prices for the St.Croix Rods? Say a MH 7' Rod?

When I visit next summer, I'll be sure to make the shop one of my first stops. I've also been talking to Rob, and I'm going to join the Sports Fishermen's Club, while there.

Ned

kc8ual
kc8ual,

I'm really suprised to see the name St.Croix on there. How do you find the prices for the St.Croix Rods? Say a MH 7' Rod?

When I visit next summer, I'll be sure to make the shop one of my first stops. I've also been talking to Rob, and I'm going to join the Sports Fishermen's Club, while there.

Ned

St.Croix PS 70 MF P5,940 (roughly $125.00)

1 piece, 7 foot long, medium power, fast action, 6-12 lb line, 1/4 to 5/8 ounce lure weight, 4.1 ounce rod.

Rainer doe not have any medium-hard St. Croix rods in stock.

-Nick

DeezNuz

I've been stuck at home due to gout in the friggin knee again but have been wanting to head back to TCE...supposedly they have a container of stuff coming in from Malaysia again. Need to get some 80lb line for my Shimano TLD50.

By the way..a fishing buddy just e-mailed a picture of the 28kilo GT they caught in Bohol...

cebusportfishing_1.jpg

broden
I've been stuck at home due to gout in the friggin knee again but have been wanting to head back to TCE...supposedly they have a container of stuff coming in from Malaysia again. Need to get some 80lb line for my Shimano TLD50.

By the way..a fishing buddy just e-mailed a picture of the 28kilo GT they caught in Bohol...

cebusportfishing_1.jpg

gotta love a good pan fish :cool_01:

fanboat
Whale sharks are very gentle and the Philippines is one of the prime locations for a close encounter with them.

Just do not get too close to their mouth or you might get sucked in and don't jump on their tails.

-Nick

The Bass project planned for the dam sounds great if I can help you in the future let me know

Erik

kc8ual

The last I heard from the club is that politicians are holding it back now. They seem to think that the bass will kill all other fish living in the lake.

-Nick

Cebuned
The last I heard from the club is that politicians are holding it back now. They seem to think that the bass will kill all other fish living in the lake.

-Nick

If they want to worry about anything, they already have a problem fish at hand. Those Snakeheads will destroy fish fry, at a moments notice...... From what I've been reading by you guys, I think the LMB would be a great addition to those waters. How about some Northern Pike ( Joke, I believe they need cooler water to thrive)? LOL Or Carp ( great fun catching ) ?

St.Croix PS 70 MF P5,940 (roughly $125.00)

1 piece, 7 foot long, medium power, fast action, 6-12 lb line, 1/4 to 5/8 ounce lure weight, 4.1 ounce rod.

Rainer doe not have any medium-hard St. Croix rods in stock.

-Nick

Wow, thats almost cheaper than I can find them here in the States....?????...?????

And a great Rod they are !

Cebuned

cebusportfishing_1.jpg

Rob, could you ask your friend for more details about the actual catch of that awesome fish? What type of setting in the ocean was it? Depth, structure ect. Technique used? Drop bait or trolling or lures ect. Is it good table fair? Good to eat?... Rod and reel combo used?

Thats a nice catch for sure.

CN

Jeepney
Chaz...my friend...I live in carcar...can I trade you 10 hambugers for a fishing guide to the lake???

I will be in Carcar for a month from September 18th, will surely try some food from you,

and will bring some gear to do a bit of shore fishing, any advice for shore fishing would be appreciated. Piet.

kc8ual
If they want to worry about anything, they already have a problem fish at hand. Those Snakeheads will destroy fish fry, at a moments notice...... From what I've been reading by you guys, I think the LMB would be a great addition to those waters. How about some Northern Pike ( Joke, I believe they need cooler water to thrive)? LOL Or Carp ( great fun catching ) ?

Have you seen the dam during the dry season yet?

During the rainy season it is constantly flowing over the spillway, but during the dry season the water level of the lake drops more then 20 feet. The carp would never last because they will multiply during the rainy season only to have a smaller area during the dry season and you know how they only get as big as the "tank" they are kept in.

But yes, I agree that the bass are a much better fish then the oil fish.

-Nick

Seiyajin

Wow...looks like a great shop. I'll be vacationing in Cebu at the end of September for about 3 weeks and I was planning on doing some fishing there. I guess I know where I'll be going to for supplies.

Seiyajin

Hey guys, anyone have an e-mail address for TCE, where I can contact them and ask questions on pricing? I clicked on the website, but it seems to be their main branch in Malaysia?? I need some price quotes as I will be going there in a week and will be looking to purchase some rods. Thanks in advance!

scoobie007

Popped in today for the first time for a look see - excellent selection of gear and staff extremely friendly and helpful, will certainly be going back at some stage to make a purchase....