Massage parlor serves as front for prostitution?

kar wren
The one they thought required messaging to relieve the stiffness, of course......... :lol::):D

bwahahahahaha!

The funny thing here is that with the Philippines being a 3rd world country, you've got the majority of people living in extreme to mediocre poverty. What I see is the government, which is extremely corrupt (not uncommon for 3rd world countries) not doing anything to really help its people (some might say "not able" which I'm sure has some truth). So how can you blame some girls if they need to resort to prostitution in order to either survive or live better? One observation about the Philippines I've noticed is that you have a country in the midst of a fair amount of chaos going through the motions to give the illusion that they are in control. I have to commend the government though for trying hard to not let their society collapse in on itself. They at least have learned what NOT to do in order to prevent such an implosion. Like all poor countries, governments play a juggling act: keep as much $$ and power as possible while relinquishing just enough to its populace to prevent a revolution from blowing up in their faces.

rainymike

Damn ... my neck and other body parts are still sore after that long flight over here ... and was hoping for some relief.

Actually, just swap out the Philippines with the name of any big city in America and it's the same story ... ummm ... not that I know from experience. :D