Sign in to follow this  
seann_jake

PLEASE TRANSLATE

dong pol

Gising ka na? Sana sabihin mo na lang sa akin ang lahat kung sino yang babae na yan. Kung nagsisisi ka, sabihin mo lang at ako'y handang makinig. Kalinutan na natin ang lahat papa. Alam ko nasa atin ang Panginoon.

f3jedi
Something I learned many years ago...

Even if you are standing over the body with a smoking gun in hand, deny, deny, deny.

What say ye? Ye, or Nay? :P

That's an easy one: Yay.

JamesMusslewhite
Something I learned many years ago...

Even if you are standing over the body with a smoking gun in hand, deny, deny, deny.

What say ye? Ye, or Nay? :P

Yey, Yey, Yey

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

If asked if you did do it, you sound like a "Beatles" song.

"I didn't do it,"

Nay, Nay, Nay.

"I didn't do it,"

Nay, Nay, Nay.

Nay, Nay, Nay, Nay, Nayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc. verse same as the 1st verse

Apple
Are you awake?Hope that you tell me everything whose that girl?(something like)I feel ashamed of myself and please tell me everything and I am willing to listen or understand.We forget everything father, for god is always with us.

this one is pretty close except that there was nothing in the original message that connotes being ashamed and also im not sure if in the the original message the word papa means father coz in bisaya, papa is also from the word "papas" or "papason" which means erase although it is pronounced differently from papa as in father. and also it's whos "the" girl and not who's "that" girl.

original message was:

Mata nka? Hope sulti ka nko tanan knsa gyod na girl? Kung nagbasol ka, pls open ka nko, kay willing ko masabot ug maminaw. Kalimutan nato tanan papa, kaybaw ko naa ang Ginoo nato

here is my translation in english:

are you awake? hope you tell me everything who is really the girl? if you are regretting, please open up to me coz im willing to understand and listen. lets forget everything papa(?). i know god is with us.

i'll try my best in tagalog:

gising ka na ba? sana sabihin mo sa akin ang lahat kung sino talaga ang babae? kung ikaw ay nagsi-sisi, sabihin mo sa akin at akoy handang makinig at umunawa. kalimutan natin ang lahat papa(?). alam ko ang diyos ay nasa atin.

hope that helps and again in this case i dont know if the writer was addressing the reader as papa like father or if she means erase since she spoke about forgetting everything.

Edited by Apple

JamesMusslewhite

Either way he never came back on the forum to respond. She must have caught him and he was stupid enough to tell her the truth. He must be on the run, hiding, dead or recouperating in a hospital someplace.

Edited by JamesMusslewhite