Sign in to follow this  
seann_jake

PLEASE TRANSLATE

seann_jake

PLEASE HELP ME TRANSLATE THIS IN TAGALOG I REALLY NEED TO KNOW... PLEASE..PLEASE..PLEASE...

Mata nka? Hope sulti ka nko tanan knsa gyod na girl? Kung nagbasol ka, pls open ka nko, kay willing ko masabot ug maminaw. Kalimutan nato tanan papa, kaybaw ko naa ang Ginoo nato

ayala
PLEASE HELP ME TRANSLATE THIS IN TAGALOG I REALLY NEED TO KNOW... PLEASE..PLEASE..PLEASE...

Mata nka? Hope sulti ka nko tanan knsa gyod na girl? Kung nagbasol ka, pls open ka nko, kay willing ko masabot ug maminaw. Kalimutan nato tanan papa, kaybaw ko naa ang Ginoo nato

Are you awake?Hope that you tell me everything whose that girl?(something like)I feel ashamed of myself and please tell me everything and I am willing to listen or understand.We forget everything father, for god is always with us.

katja06
Are you awake?Hope that you tell me everything whose that girl?(something like)I feel ashamed of myself and please tell me everything and I am willing to listen or understand.We forget everything father, for god is always with us.

i think he is asking to translate it in tagalog...

katja06

gising ka na? hope sabihin mo sa akin kung sino na girl? if the sentence ends in "gyud na girl" period.

but if it ends in "gyud na"pause girl..that means

Gising ka na? hope sabihin mo sa akin kung sino? (girl here sometimes used as a slang calling for their friend or expression mostly used by teenage now in philippines)

NAgbasol means regret...so i forgot what it is in tagalog..

if you regret, dapat open mo ang sarili mo sa akin, kasi willing man ako mag understand at makinig...

kalimutan na natin lahat papa, alam natin na ang panginoon ay nasa atin.

sori i tried im pure cebuano now mixed with english...

ayala

Hinayang-regret?or

nanghihinayang?

gising ka na? hope sabihin mo sa akin kung sino na girl? if the sentence ends in "gyud na girl" period.

but if it ends in "gyud na"pause girl..that means

Gising ka na? hope sabihin mo sa akin kung sino? (girl here sometimes used as a slang calling for their friend or expression mostly used by teenage now in philippines)

NAgbasol means regret...so i forgot what it is in tagalog..

if you regret, dapat open mo ang sarili mo sa akin, kasi willing man ako mag understand at makinig...

kalimutan na natin lahat papa, alam natin na ang panginoon ay nasa atin.

sori i tried im pure cebuano now mixed with english...

gugma_09
Mata nka?

Gising ka na?

Hope sulti ka nko tanan knsa gyod na girl?

Sana sabihin mo sa akin kung sino talaga ang babae.

Kung nagbasol ka

Kung nagsisi ka.

pls open ka nko
-- open=hayag or bukas;

'Maari magbukas ka sa akin' OR 'Maari ipahayag mo sa akin'

kay willing ko masabot ug maminaw.

kasi kusang-loob kong intindinhin at pakinggan ka.

Kalimutan nato tanan papa

Kalimutan na nating ang lahat papa

kaybaw ko naa ang Ginoo nato
alam natin na ang panginoon ay nasa atin.

JamesMusslewhite

seann_jake,

My wife speaks fluent Visayan, Cebuano, Surigaonon, Bohol, and College level Tagalog. The text is in Cebuano This is word for word Cebuano to Tagalog. She hopes it helps.

Gising kana? sana makipag usap ka sa akin, kong sino talaga na babae? kong nag sisi ka Kong maari open ka sa akin. Papayag ako na mag usap tayo, at makinig sa iyo, kalimutan natin ang lahat Papa, dahil baw ako. na an dyan ang Dios natin.

Edited by JamesMusslewhite

Art

I'd say his English is ambiguous or put together in an awkward way no wonder he is having communication problems. :) My immediate thought was he was wanting to know what the translation meant in English now that others have mentioned another interpretation he needs to use the proper preposition "into" Tagalog and not "in" Tagalog. I don't think we will see him again its a lost cause I wonder what the story behind it was?

cagayanstar

IN TAGALOG:

Gising ka na? Sana sabihin mo sa aking kung sino talaga na babae.Kung nagsisisi ka,sabihin mo sa akin ang lahat,ako ay handa na pakingggan ka.Kalimutan natin ang lahat,alam ko ang Panginoon ay nasa atin.

IN ENGLISH:

Are you awake? Please tell me who the girl really is? If you regret, please tell me everything, I am willing to listen and understand. We will forget everything papa(endearment term),for I know GOD is with us.

Edited by cagayanstar

JamesMusslewhite

Are you awake? I hope you tell me all who the girl is? If we talk about it, please open everything to me, and I am willing to understand everything that we talked about. And I will listen, forget about everything papa, I will bow our Lord is there.

This is what it means in English, translated from the Cebuano text.

Edited by JamesMusslewhite

bikerdave

Looks like a baited trap. Just tell me who she is I wont get angry i promise hehehe WHOOOOOOOSH then the typhoon comes

JamesMusslewhite
Looks like a baited trap. Just tell me who she is I wont get angry i promise hehehe WHOOOOOOOSH then the typhoon comes

That just might be why he has not responded, he just may have stuck his head into that bear-trap clean to the neck.

ayala

Proper interpretranslation-

Hey,you rotten SOB,U still Ignoring me,caught ya huh?You better tell me everything about your other girlfriend,she more gwapa then me,she getting da money?You will regret every minute,I will TAMPO you like you've never thought possible dude.Papa lets hope God's not watching.

JamesMusslewhite

ayala,

Yep, that is probably the truest translation given so far....hahahahaha

Paul

Something I learned many years ago...

Even if you are standing over the body with a smoking gun in hand, deny, deny, deny.

What say ye? Ye, or Nay? :P