Sign in to follow this  
bret

construction in the Philippines

Speedy
Just for interests sake, what price/kwh are you guys paying there? Here in Iligan, Mindanao we're paying 2.6442 p/kwh for Hydro generated power.

Wait - you're telling me you pay less than 3p per kWh? :P

I'm actually paying more than 7 PHP/kWh - so where can I get this Hydro generated power? :)

Edited by Speedy

misty
Wait - you're telling me you pay less than 3p per kWh? :o

I'm actually paying more than 7 PHP/kWh - so where can I get this Hydro generated power? :D

Maria Cristina Falls. ;)

aka
Maria Cristina Falls. :o

Correct ;)

kar wren

i heard from my dgrouper that lives near ma. christina falls area that there was a time it was free of charge. im not really that sure if i remember well but i think its that.

aka
i heard from my dgrouper that lives near ma. christina falls area that there was a time it was free of charge. im not really that sure if i remember well but i think its that.

I think your dgrouper buddy was havin a night on the T5 when they told you that.

Speedy
I think your dgrouper buddy was havin a night on the T5 when they told you that.

However, the price you get is really unbeleavably cheap - maybe the cheapest electricity in the Phils?

I wished we had also some Maria Christina Falls nearby ... :lol:

aka
However, the price you get is really unbeleavably cheap - maybe the cheapest electricity in the Phils?

I wished we had also some Maria Christina Falls nearby ... :D

I never realised there was such a big difference in the electricity prices here. I did often wonder at other members quotes of their monthly power expenses as ours is, on average, P1300/month.

Speedy
I never realised there was such a big difference in the electricity prices here. I did often wonder at other members quotes of their monthly power expenses as ours is, on average, P1300/month.

Aka, I think your price is very unique ... you are just lucky!

My bill is around 8,000 ... @950 to 1100 kWh consumption. :D

fredanna

I am not sure of any accuracy but I read from some internet source that VECO was P 8/KWH

Fred